SPLENDA

Old July 6th 07, 01:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Medusa

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 5, 4:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
THE LETHAL SCIENCE OF SPLENDA,
A POISONOUS CHLOROCARBON
By James Bowen, M.D.

James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame
poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda.

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Medusa

Old July 6th 07, 02:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article . com,
Medusa wrote:
On Jul 5, 4:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
THE LETHAL SCIENCE OF SPLENDA,
A POISONOUS CHLOROCARBON
By James Bowen, M.D.

James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame
poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda.

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher- Hide quoted text -

Well, whatever anybody has to say about it, I tried it and it gave me
heart palpitations. Oddly enough when being seen for it and going
through the EKGs and Holter monitors, etc., this is the one thing that
the cardiologist never asked me if I was doing/consuming. I saw that e-
mail that went around about 5 years ago or so and decided to try
cutting that out - and wouldn't ya know it? My palpitations went away.
I don't consume anything with any artificial sweetener in it and I
prefer my children consume real sugar over that crap as well. lol.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher- Hide quoted text -

Well, whatever anybody has to say about it, I tried it and it gave me
heart palpitations. Oddly enough when being seen for it and going
through the EKGs and Holter monitors, etc., this is the one thing that
the cardiologist never asked me if I was doing/consuming. I saw that e-
mail that went around about 5 years ago or so and decided to try
cutting that out - and wouldn't ya know it? My palpitations went away.
I don't consume anything with any artificial sweetener in it and I
prefer my children consume real sugar over that crap as well. lol.- Hide quoted text -

That new Splenda commercial that shows children eating a tablespoonful
of sugar straight off the spoon because that is how much extra they
get in a cupful of Ovaltine or Nesquick......and then the mother
chooses to load up her children't drink mix with Splenda because it
"tastes like sugar because it is made from sugar" and because she
wanted to avoid the sugar buzz -----Ugh. It irks me terribly.

Old July 6th 07, 08:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
john

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Lets see the link to that then, you pharma trolls make it up as you go along

That new Splenda commercial that shows children eating a tablespoonful
of sugar straight off the spoon because that is how much extra they
get in a cupful of Ovaltine or Nesquick......and then the mother
chooses to load up her children't drink mix with Splenda because it
"tastes like sugar because it is made from sugar" and because she
wanted to avoid the sugar buzz -----Ugh. It irks me terribly.

criminal is the word

Old July 6th 07, 01:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
bigvince

On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
[...]

wanted to avoid the sugar buzz -----Ugh. It irks me terribly.- Hide quoted text -

Agreed .Thanks Vince

Old July 6th 07, 05:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

On Jul 6, 8:35 am, bigvince wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

Old July 6th 07, 10:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
john

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
oups.com...

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

if that was so why didn't you or Wright post it? I back up my opinion with
url's, why can't you?

Old July 6th 07, 10:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

On Jul 6, 5:43 pm, "JOHN" wrote:
"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

if that was so why didn't you or Wright post it? I back up my opinion with
url's, why can't you?

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

SPLENDA bigvince General 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA bigvince Pregnancy 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA bigvince Kids Health 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA Medusa General 27 July 7th 07 08:36 PM
SPLENDA Mark Probert Breastfeeding 0 July 5th 07 06:09 PM