REAL WOMEN NEEDED FOR MAC'YS WEBSITE $$

Old April 12th 08, 07:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Impossible Casting

Default REAL WOMEN NEEDED FOR MAC'YS WEBSITE $$

The fitting experts at Macy's are looking for real women who personify
beauty, poise and form but don't necessarily know it or have only
recently learned that they can look and feel better with the properly
fit bra.

Got a Good Bra Story?
Appear on the Macy's Website and Get Paid $650!!

Finding the right fit can be the hardest part of shopping for a bra.
What looks good on a mannequin may not look good on you!
Did you know that most women are wearing the wrong size bra?
Like Women, No two bras are exactly alike.

It's the modern marvel of the 20th century: the BRA! Unfortunately
most women's stories about bras have to do with what a pain in the
butt bras can be.

Do you have a good bra story? Macy's would love to feature you on
their Right Fit website. Your story might be anecdotal. Or is it
crazy, social, funny or serious?
Real woman 24 to 56, any ethnicity needed to tell their great bra
story.
Women of all bust shapes and sizes with a strong inner and outer
beauty will be considered, very much like the women used in the DOVE
Campaign.

Women will be asked to tell us their best bra stories, kind of like
the "Bra Monologues".
A story could begin with:

1. I bought this cheep bra and. . .
2. The most embarrassing thing that happened to me in a bra was. . .
3. One time I went to buy a bra and. . .
4. Finding the right bra is always is nightmare for me, one time. . .
5. One time my boyfriend bought me a bra and. . . .

Get selected to come in and tell us your story; if you get picked to
appear on the Macy's website and get paid $650 or equivalent Macy's
gift card.

SEND AN E-MAIL WITH A PICTURE AND A SYNOPSIS OF YOUR STORY TO
Make sure you put Macy's in the
subject line.
Call Elizabeth D'Avante with questions at 212-255-3029. Interviews
will be in NYC the week of the 21st.

TO PRINT OUT GO TO: http://www.impossiblecasting.com/MACY'S%20FLYER/MACY'S%20FLYER.pdf