Organization and a bit of a rant (OT)

Old June 21st 04, 03:38 AM

Default Organization and a bit of a rant (OT)

My sis told me about this website for those who so wished the organizational
fairy would come see them. http://www.flylady.com/index.asp
I am cleaning starting next weekend.

I spent much of the morning cleaning about a half inch of water on the floor
due to the washing machine breaking. The dishwasher broke. The fridge leaked
and the coffee pot ran over. The air in my car broke. The sink began to leak.
This is like the adult version of "Alexander and the Terrible no Good Very bad
day"!
OMG. There must be a high correlation between appliance breakdown and the need
for a valium or something.
lol...kidding...
::BIG ROAR::
I am okay now. End of rant.
Does anyone else have like five things just fall apart within a week?

http://www.flylady.com/index.asp

Old June 22nd 04, 03:29 AM

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:38:01 GMT, "V"

[...]

Yes but they were all body parts. Count your blessings. :-P

Seriously... I have a stack of "need to do" things like rewire the
kitchen fixture over the dinette, pick up the chainsaw at a friends'
house (he fixed the primer bulb for me), have the car's rear brake pads
replaced, rewire the phone system, and find out what the heck is going
on with my home network... the kids can get to my computer but I can't
get in theirs. We recently got cable internet and I had to splurge for
a router. I'm use to something entirely different. Meanwhile, a virus
impacted some files....

five things? heh. Novice.

Hugs!

'Kate

LOL...thanks for the laugh Kate and the hug!

Old June 22nd 04, 03:52 AM
Theresa Hayley

Hi

At one point I was an avid flylady but then something threw my schedule off
and I haven't been able to get back into it. I was superorganized when I
was using it though - had all my index cards and followed everything - it
got to the point where I was only spending 30 mins. a day on the house.
That should be motivation enough to get me going again ...

Good luck. I believe you'll find it works and is fun.

Theresa

Old June 22nd 04, 03:57 AM
Theresa Hayley

I forgot to mention in my other reply to your message that I feel so bad for
you. Your horrible morning experience sounds like something that would
happen in a cartoon ... I hope your ended a little better than it started.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:06 AM

"Theresa Hayley" wrote in message
I forgot to mention in my other reply to your message that I feel so bad for
you. Your horrible morning experience sounds like something that would
happen in a cartoon ... I hope your ended a little better than it started.

Thanks!
It already has. My new job is awesome and well, I will have to wait on
purchasing a washer, but the other appliances are duct taped!
Glad you found the flylady again. I am going to try it. I am sort of anal
retentive with house work, neatness, and especially paperwork....which I have
a lot of...but I am learning to relax.