A Heart's Haven...

Old July 4th 04, 06:58 AM
H. Charles

Default A Heart's Haven...

A Heart’s Haven at Romance and Love.Com…a gentle place for love. We are
striving to be more than a traditional "personals" dating site or
matchmaking site for singles seeking relationships. We’re trying to grow
into a site for singles seeking perhaps something more than just an
online dating site or matchmaking site. Since we know that
relationships can come in many forms, we’ve tried to create an
environment for you to perhaps find romance and love leading, hopefully,
to the One that may grow into a friend or more.

Our site is not free however, there is a 14 (fourteen) day trial period
after which the monthly membership is only $5.95.

This site is designed for singles, men and women, seeking deep and
abiding relationships, romance and love; for are we all not seeking to
love and be loved? A bold statement to be sure, but within us all, we
believe that we all need love, want love, desire to be loved, need a
friend or even a pen pal, or someone that will answer that unasked
question, “will someone love me?” in a manner that is wondrous and truly
special. No one really wants to admit that they “need to be loved”, or
that they may need a woman, or need a man, or need a friend at times;
for there are those things that can only be shared with another in whom
love is truly shared. We know that not everyone is lonely, and that
you may not need love, want love or desire to be loved and may not want
or need love and romance. And if that is the case, this may not be the
site for you. But for the rest of us, willing to take that step,
Romance and Love.Com may just be the place where you may find romance
and love.

Our site does NOT have a swingers section, couples or other arguably
"alternative" choices; geared toward one-on-one relationships. We do NOT
offer personality exams or "computer-based" matching; you are in control
of your own destiny....

To that end we at Romance and Love.Com, in attempting to be more than a
dating site, have tried to provide you with:
- Chat rooms. Our chat rooms are there for all to use... to chat, to
get to know one another in real-time environment.
- Forums for self-expression and open communication, or perhaps someone
will have some good advice to share.

And as we are new and still growing, we look forward to enhancing our
site for the benefit of our members.

So if you want or need love, need a man, or need a woman, or have to
love share… If you’re lonely, or just need a friend, or an online pen
pal for chat, need more than matchmaking… Want a deep and abiding online
romance and something more than personals and personal ads, we just
might have a place for you. So come on in for your online romance, your
online pen pal, for the Love of a Lifetime may just be awaiting you….

There may be a great joy in knowing that you truly need a woman, need a
man, a friend or that in seeking TRUE love and romance, we may find that
freedom, ever elusive and yet held in the waiting heart of, the One.

A Heart's Haven, at its very core, is really just a site for those that
want to fall in love. This site is designed and created for those whose
hearts and souls know the errant winds of loneliness that have blown
through their lives. Our site is for those who for those who dare to
believe still, that love awaits them. For no matter the losses of the
past, no matter the aches and pains of yesterday, there is yet the faith
within to know that somewhere, somewhere just beyond our dreams, awaits
that One with whom we may begin to share all that we have grown to be.
We believe that love is not an abstract process, but rather, it is the
immeasurable journey of joy so worth the sharing, the expression of our
hearts; the becoming of One, through the union of life and love with
another that dares to trust their heart to us, as Love is. As Love
becomes….

Please take a moment to visit us at
http://www.romanceandlove.com/html/i...n/ouroffer.htm

H. Charles