Family that lost 2 of their triplets.

Old May 8th 06, 09:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Family that lost 2 of their triplets.

This is just a followup to a posting that I made a week or so ago.
This is about the family that lost the father and 2 of the triplets in
a car accident. The surviving triplet Ethan is making a wonderful
recovery and the driver of truck that lost the 2 ton woodchipper has
been arrested. They found that he had not secured the woodchipper, had
taken some prescription drugs and also had some beer during the day.
So anyways if anyone was interested or cares, i figured I would provide
a little followup. Take care.

Eric

Old May 9th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

What an awful, tragic story. I'm so sorry to hear this, but am happy
that Ethan is doing so well. Thank you for posting this, and I will
keep this poor family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
Mom to Jacob and Zachary, amost 3

Old May 15th 06, 01:57 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Just a good email now. Ethan returned home from the hospital on in
time for Mother's Day. I have not heard anything further on the case
but it was good news just to hear that he made it home and from what
the news is saying, he is doing really well.

Eric

Old June 6th 06, 03:19 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

As a mother of an 11 year old boy and 7 year old triplet girls, I
simply cannot imagine the pain that family is going through. This is
my first time on this site and I'd like to keep them all in my thoughts
and prayers. It certainly makes you realize how precious life is. God
Bless. Lisa from Michigan

oz wrote:
This is just a followup to a posting that I made a week or so ago.
This is about the family that lost the father and 2 of the triplets in
a car accident. The surviving triplet Ethan is making a wonderful
recovery and the driver of truck that lost the 2 ton woodchipper has
been arrested. They found that he had not secured the woodchipper, had
taken some prescription drugs and also had some beer during the day.
So anyways if anyone was interested or cares, i figured I would provide
a little followup. Take care.

Eric

Ottawa: Not Enough Family Law Judges Henry Child Support 1 January 4th 06 08:21 PM
Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them! S Myers Child Support 115 September 12th 05 12:37 AM
AL: Court issues history-making decision in child custody case Dusty Child Support 1 August 3rd 05 01:07 AM
FOAD Bigots bobbie sellers General 190 August 1st 05 10:07 AM
DYFS NJ caseworker prayed with family for electricity Fern5827 Foster Parents 0 November 2nd 03 07:19 PM