Hope the Stiller boy remains intact

Old August 4th 05, 03:49 AM

Default Hope the Stiller boy remains intact

Jared and Simon Grace wrote:

Ben Stiller (39) and wife Christine Taylor (34) welcomed Quinlin Dempsey
Stiller on July 10th in Los Angeles. The baby weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces.
Despite Stiller's Jewish (Jewish-Irish) roots, if they're raising their
son Jewish, I hope the Stillers don't circumcise their son and join the
growing number of Jews who leave their males intact having a happy
cry-free baby naming ceremony. They seem like smart people and I'd like
to hope they did the research and decided circumcision wasn't something
they didn't want to force on their son (being Jewish or not).

You can scratch off Irish-Catholic, since his mom (Anne Meara)
converted to Judaism. In the eyes of the TALMUD, conversion is wholly
accepted, thus Ben is to be considered Halachically Hebraic
(full-blooded Jew). In spite of Ben's decision to marry a SHIKSA
(Gentile, non-Jewish woman), I sincerely hope that Taylor follows in
her mother-in-law's footsteps, so she can officially wish her boy a
happy MAZEL-TOV!ehe Unlike you and your apparent live-in lover over
there, I have attended my fair share of BRISSES in NYC (Mother of
American Judaism - more Jews than Jerusalem), and it's over faster than
you can say, "two raving anti-circ MESHUGGENER FAYGELEHS!" eheee
Secular or not, the overwhelming majority of Jews circumcise. Jews
begin by comprising a measly 1/4 of 1% of the world's population, so in
your estimation, how many Jews from that number refuse to circumcise!?
DOH! Citing the rare few kooks is not going to change thousands of
years of customs.
Cry-free!? Listening to your SHPIEL is more painful than any
circumcision ever could be!heheh DOH! The pain (if any) during RIC
(routine infant circumcision) or a BRIS (Jewish circumcision ceremony
on the eighth day of life), is no more painful than being birthed
through the womb! I can't think of anything more traumatic for a mother
& her newborn than the birthing process, can you?! Yet, I do not see
you petitioning procreation!? DOH! The mere fact that a baby wails
during circumcision (or any medical procedure for that matter) is not
necessarily indicative of pain. Newborns & infants shall always be
sensitive to light, sound & touch. Once again, if foreskin grew on
fingers and toes, we wouldn't hear a peep out of your scab scavenger
(coined by yours truly!eh) ilk.
If anything, a BRIS is the least painful method of circumcision -
safest & most commonly performed medical procedure, occurring more
frequently than tooth extraction. A MOHEL (rabbi who specializes in
circumcision) has more experience performing circumcisions in one month
than most doctors do in a year. Unlike secular circumcisions in
hospitals, traditional MOHELS use different techniques. The baby is not
strapped down. Instead, he is placed on a double pillow, on the lap of
the SANDAK (grandfather or godfather), held by warm, loving hands. The
device used is called the Mogen circumcision clamp. The instruments
used are autoclaved (heat-steam sterilized). Gloves are also used, and
all MOHELS must follow the same techniques of sterilization and asepsis
that hospitals and doctors use. In 40 seconds or less, the BRIS is
over! 40 seconds vs. a lifetime of having to SHLEP around a monstrosity
that consistently necessitates medical intervention? The answer is a
relative no-brainer!! -D, "The anti-circumcision craze has developed
because groups of conservative, sensitive, medically misinformed
individuals, some with fanatical emotionalism, have not seen the
consequences of a society where males are not circumcised. While
medical prophylactic measures are readily accepted by our society,
surgical prophylaxis is in danger of being discarded by an overemphasis
on the return to the "natural." The intense pain of natural childbirth
is seen as a reward while the minor discomfort, if any, of circumcision
is magnified beyond reason." - DR.GERALD WEISS
http://tinyurl.com/6dvwv (Most Common Medical procedures in the US -
Circumcision tops list)
http://tinyurl.com/5h9su (Circumcision provides a 2-8 protective fold
against HIV)
http://tinyurl.com/4dr94 (Neonatal Circumcision: A Current Appraisal -
Dr. Thomas E. Wiswell,FAAP)
http://tinyurl.com/4nedr (Benefits of circumcision - Prof. Brian Morris
- 30+ years of unbias research)
http://tinyurl.com/6d9e7 (Circumcision - a lifetime of medical
benefits: Women's Sexual Penile Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych
Effect)
http://tinyurl.com/3nk5u (Neonatal Circumcision Is Necessary - Dr.
Gerald Weiss)
http://tinyurl.com/3juvb (New York Jewish History)
http://tinyurl.com/4c6wf (Unabashedly Jewish)
http://tinyurl.com/3npsf (NYC - safest, largest city in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/3qkd3 (NYC Statistics & Fun Facts)
http://tinyurl.com/3c6kk (Top 10 Places America Goes To Have Fun -
Times Square)
http://tinyurl.com/3nyhl (America's 5 Most/Least Expensive Cities To
Live In: #1 - NYC - most expensive)
http://tinyurl.com/46f53 (NY, NY - Capital Of The World)
http://www.forbes.com (NY: 3 of Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/5zmb6 (Temple Emanu-El, NYC - World's Largest
Synagogue
http://tinyurl.com/5gs58 (Brach's - World's Largest Kosher Supermarket,
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/5phxf (US Study - Jews Richer Because Of Religion)
http://tinyurl.com/5gd3p (A Study In Differences - Are Jews Smarter?)
http://tinyurl.com/38m6o (Jewish population of the US by State)
http://tinyurl.com/666cx (Jewish population of the World)
http://tinyurl.com/68ttu (Jewish Nobel Prizes)
http://tinyurl.com/6qb5e (Is It True - Do Jews Win More Nobel Prizes
than anyone else?)
http://tinyurl.com/4cz9j (Tel-Aviv - Top 10 High-Tech Cities In The
World)
http://tinyurl.com/6exvb (Phenomenon Of The Jews)
http://tinyurl.com/ihif (Jews, IQs & Nobel Laureates)
http://tinyurl.com/5tn7u (Do Jews Run Hollywood!? You Bet They do, and
what of it?)

Old August 5th 05, 02:04 AM
Jared and Simon Grace

Jared and Simon Grace wrote:

[...]

No pain, eh? None at all... like being born? Then offer up your little
8-day-old girls' clitorises to be hacked off, too. Fair's fair. Better
yet, since it's just like being born (pushed through the birth canal),
why don't (((YOU))) get circ your clitoris circumcised (no pain-relief)
right now to prove it, you uneducated, Jew.

---
http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.com/

Old August 5th 05, 06:00 AM

GOY & GOYER (aka Jared and Simon Grace) fingerpainted the following,
thanks to their extended weekend pass from the insane asylum (ehehehe):

wrote:
Jared and Simon Grace wrote:

[...]

"Uneducated Jew" is an oxymoron, morons! eh But alas, thanks for
proving what many already know about your deranged ilk: anti-circ is
really anti-Jew!! Circumcision is another way for the insanely jealous
Gentile (aka anti-Semite) to scapegoat Jews for their own misfortunes
in life. The irony is that since Jews comprise a measly 1/4 of 1% of
the world's population, Jews comprise the smallest number of
circumcised people of any other ethnicity on planet earth.
Since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be either of your fortes,
allow me to humor your MISHEGOSS for one last time. Firstly, I never
said "no pain." Since you appear to place so much emphasis on being
able to have a "cry-fee" child, we must weigh circumcision pain with
other infant & childhood events that cause far more pain & cognitive
awareness to the child. Once again, why not petition procreation!? Far
more crying during birth than a circumcision. So if we use "crying" as
an indicator of pain, being birthed through the womb should be #1 on
your list! DOH!
In fact, I have attended BRISSES where the infant doesn't utter a
peep! Why is this!? Because physicians and MOHELS (also including MD
MOHELS) ensure that a cirumcision is as painless as possible. Because
children vary in their tolerance to light, sound & touch. Like it or
not, you will never have any infant or child who goes through life
without experiencing some level of pain. Do we remove playgrounds,
simply because countless children injur themselves!? Pain is part of
life! If they don't experience pain during circumcision, they will most
surely experience far more cognitive awareness of pain elsewhere.
As for your insane analogy to the clitoris!? Speaking of uneducated,
you are comparing apples and oranges. The clitoris (epicenter for
pleasure) is comparative to the glans penis, not the male prepuce. Lop
off the clitoris and you would have to lop off the entire penis! The
removal of a little excess scab of skin is not penilectomy! Now be gone
before I place my sharp cursor tongue on "decimate" instead of "stun!"
ehe -D, NYC "She's pure as New York snow, she's got Bette Davis eyes" -
KIM CARNES.."Born imperfect, made perfect on the eighth day!"..."Don't
be a loner, circumcise that boner & FEH! already!" eh..."To perfect the
world (TIKUN OLAM) is in Jewish thought -the obligation of every human
being. Where better to begin by fixing God's goof of foreskin?"

Old August 5th 05, 09:00 AM
Jared and Simon Grace

wrote:

Jared and Simon Grace wrote:

[...]

Want to see the Star of David I wear around my neck 24/7/365 for the
past 5+ years? And before the little hamster gets back on his wheel and
starts spinning, no, I'm not Jewish in blood. I wear it because I have
the highest amount of respects for Jews as people. I don't agree with
everything of every aspect of every culture and the forced circumcision
(by guilt?) of males in the Jewish culture/religion is one of them.

In Muslim countries, shoplifting is punishable by having your hand cut
off because it's what they do there. Do you accept that?
Old August 15th 05, 06:38 PM

wrote:

Jared and Simon Grace wrote:

[...]

Yes, you're the Elvis of anti-circers!eheee Hint: there's a reason why
Elvis wore a crucifix & Star of David around his neck. Unlike you, his
great-great grandmother was Jewish! If you expect others to respect
your own choice of lifestyle, you should show the same respect to those
who choose to practice their religion - however they see fit. So what
else will you have us believe? African-Americans you have met while
yachting?ehehe I-talian war heroes?ehe The check is in the mail?ehe
Some of your best friends are Jewish?eh Sigh... -D, NYC "If Christians
were Christians, there would be no anti- Semitism. Jesus was a Jew.
There is nothing that the ordinary Christian so dislikes to
remember as this awkward historical fact. But it happens, nontheless,
to be true" - JOHN HAYNES HOLMES (Minister, 1879-1964)..."If Christ
were here, there is one thing he would not be - a Christian" - MARK
TWAIN