12 yea old soiling his pants

Old May 16th 04, 05:13 PM
Amanda Brown

Default 12 yea old soiling his pants

my step son has been soiling his pants for over a year and everybody
thinks this is ok. I think something is really wrong but nobody seems to
think the way I do. I need some advice before my husband leaves me
because he thinks i am picking on his son

Old May 16th 04, 11:17 PM
Jeff

"Amanda Brown" wrote in message
my step son has been soiling his pants for over a year and everybody
thinks this is ok. I think something is really wrong but nobody seems to
think the way I do. I need some advice before my husband leaves me
because he thinks i am picking on his son

This is an issue that is between your husband and his son. I would leave it
alone.

Jeff

Old May 16th 04, 11:55 PM
PF Riley

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:17:39 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

"Amanda Brown" wrote in message
my step son has been soiling his pants for over a year and everybody
thinks this is ok. I think something is really wrong but nobody seems to
think the way I do. I need some advice before my husband leaves me
because he thinks i am picking on his son

This is an issue that is between your husband and his son. I would leave it
alone.

Medical neglect should be left alone?

PF
Old May 18th 04, 12:50 AM
Jeff

wrote:

"Amanda Brown" wrote in message
my step son has been soiling his pants for over a year and everybody
thinks this is ok. I think something is really wrong but nobody seems

think the way I do. I need some advice before my husband leaves me
because he thinks i am picking on his son

This is an issue that is between your husband and his son. I would leave

it
alone.

Medical neglect should be left alone?

What would you suggest she do? She has apparently made or concerns known to
her husband. Of course, all we known is that he has been soiling himself. We
don't know how often or under what conditions.

Jeff

PF

Old May 18th 04, 05:12 PM
Mark

wrote:

"Amanda Brown" wrote in message
my step son has been soiling his pants for over a year and everybody
thinks this is ok. I think something is really wrong but nobody seems

think the way I do. I need some advice before my husband leaves me
because he thinks i am picking on his son

This is an issue that is between your husband and his son. I would leave

it
alone.

Medical neglect should be left alone?

What would you suggest she do? She has apparently made or concerns known to
her husband. Of course, all we known is that he has been soiling himself. We
don't know how often or under what conditions.

Jeff

She should find a way to convince her husband that there are real
medical conditions that can cause encopresis. She should also tell
him that without a medical evaluation they can't confidently say that
this is merely an innocent problem.

Mark, MD

Need help finding pants for skinny kids hobbes General 10 April 3rd 04 07:09 PM
tall maternity pants? Kim Pregnancy 11 March 24th 04 11:51 PM
4 year old wetting pants. kylee General 12 March 11th 04 05:37 PM
Petite Maternity Pants? Jill Pregnancy 10 November 24th 03 12:38 AM
preschooler's pants Karen G General (moderated) 35 November 10th 03 07:27 PM