How do I cross-post to non related newsgroups?

Old January 21st 04, 06:41 AM
Amanda Peet

Default How do I cross-post to non related newsgroups?

Hi, I'm a dumb mommy and I x-post to groups that have nothing to do
with children!
Old January 22nd 04, 06:04 AM
OCD Phreak

Default misc.kids.motorcycles (was How do I cross-post to non relatednewsgroups?

Amanda Peet wrote:

Hi, I'm a dumb mommy and I x-post to groups that have nothing to do
with children!

you've got nice tits too. you were great in "The Whole Nine Yards."

SHOW US YER TITS!

OCDPhreaaaaaaak!!!!!
'98 TL1000S

Old January 22nd 04, 05:00 PM
Byron Canfield

"Amanda Peet" wrote in message
Hi, I'm a dumb mommy and I x-post to groups that have nothing to do
with children!

Well, first you get two paper clips. Then, bend each one so that one end is
poking out straight. Then, with one in each hand, insert each one into one
of those little slots in an electrical outlet.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
KIDS EARNING MONEY Dargentala General 0 August 1st 03 02:43 PM
Money money money... russell barr General 0 August 1st 03 01:23 PM