child abuse

Old December 26th 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default child abuse

After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

Old December 26th 06, 09:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:..."
....I'm a CPS PROVOCATEUR AND AGENT SENT HERE TO DRIVE YOU AWAY FROM
HELP AND SUCCESS."

Isn't that correct, Greg?

After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

Old December 26th 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Carlson LaVonne

Greegor wrote:
After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

I've never found any comments regarding child abuse humorous.

LaVonne
Old December 26th 06, 09:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Carlson LaVonne

Greegor wrote:
After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

I fail to see humor in comments regarding abuse of children.

LaVonne
Old December 27th 06, 01:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

LaVonne Carlson wrote
I fail to see humor in comments regarding abuse of children.

Most CPS removals are not for ABUSE, but "RISK of neglect"
and "RISK of abuse". Actual child abuse is a criminal matter
and thus not the jurisdiction of CPS.

Besides, I was referring to Kane's insults, not child abuse.

Lastly, humor abounds in grim situations.

See you next month LaVonne, hit and run poster!

Old December 27th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

Greegor wrote:
Lastly, humor abounds in grim situations.

With that statement, I suppose you find humor in a child riddled with
broken bones, bruises and cigarette burns? I suppose you find humor in
a child put outside in the middle of winter with no shoes, socks or
jacket on..in the middle of the winter in Iowa no less? I suppose you
find humor in shoving a little girl under the water? I suppose you
find humor in addicts selling their children into pornography for a
score? I suppose you find humor in the little 5 year old girl
subjected every night to her mommy's boyfriend's behind the door,
middle of the night sex education huh? Greg Hanson, you are one sick
little toadSTOOL.

Old December 27th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
After awhile Kane's comments take on a sort of Don Rickles dimension.

LaVonne Carlson wrote
I fail to see humor in comments regarding abuse of children.

Most CPS removals are not for ABUSE, but "RISK of neglect"
and "RISK of abuse".

Relevance to LaVonne not finding humor in comments regarding child abuse?

Actual child abuse is a criminal matter
and thus not the jurisdiction of CPS.

Wrong. And your claim about what is most often the case in CPS removals
is specious nonsense.

Could you show us where risk of neglect is defined and allow us to
decide for ourselves if it's abusive or not.

The same goes for risk of abuse.

If I scream at you, and I'm bigger than you, or have a weapon in hand,
that I'm going to "get you," I have just abused you by placing you in a
situation of risk of harm.

And that IS the term used, not "risk of abuse," or "risk of neglect."
You keep making things up as you toddle along trying your best to
subvert families that come here, don't you Greg, the Agent?

Besides, I was referring to Kane's insults, not child abuse.

Odd, you went to the trouble of aborting my attributed remarks.

Did you mean to confuse readers as to your meaning so they would err and
make you feel superior? Again?

Lastly, humor abounds in grim situations.

Not when it comes to children, Greg. If a child is abused, or placed as
serious risk of it, it ceases entirely to be "funny."

See you next month LaVonne, hit and run poster!

You have once again attacked a parent.

Proud of yourself, are yah?

It's getting pretty obvious, and you can't cover it up with your clever
little lame attacking quips, Greg.

You hate families, parents, children and anyone that actually helps or
attempts to help them.

You are a nut, or an agent.

0:-

Old December 27th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

lostintranslation wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Lastly, humor abounds in grim situations.

With that statement, I suppose you find humor in a child riddled with
broken bones, bruises and cigarette burns? I suppose you find humor in
a child put outside in the middle of winter with no shoes, socks or
jacket on..in the middle of the winter in Iowa no less? I suppose you
find humor in shoving a little girl under the water? I suppose you
find humor in addicts selling their children into pornography for a
score? I suppose you find humor in the little 5 year old girl
subjected every night to her mommy's boyfriend's behind the door,
middle of the night sex education huh? Greg Hanson, you are one sick
little toadSTOOL.

Oh, we can discount those things you mention. They aren't all life
threatening so obvious not abuse.

Those that are criminal matters are so rare as to be easily discounted
as an issue for CPS.

In fact, I know that this is true because Greg, and pals of his present
and missing in this ng have told us so.

Really. You needn't worry your pretty little head, honest.

Just let Greg and company handle it all for you.

And get ready to show up in court with evidence of a crime when he tells
you to jump.

That'll work.

And then you can make the state take you to TPR, from your jail cell.
Surely they'll violate some constitutional right that will get you off
and your children returned.

Heck, Greg will act as your attorney, and Michael his clerk.

Trust me on this.

0;-

PS Don't you just loved being insinuated as being a lying sock but then
engaged about issues as though you are really not Dan, or Kane, but a
person in your own right?

I half expect Greg to start calling you Dan or "Don."

R R R R R RR R R R R R R RR R R R

The Kids just make these things up to get back at their parents ... 0:-> Spanking 38 August 26th 06 04:06 AM
wDnnSCPS mountain bill Spanking 247 July 27th 05 08:53 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
So much for the claims about Sweden Kane Spanking 10 November 5th 03 06:31 AM