2007 Breastfeeding Challenge

Old September 30th 07, 02:49 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

Default 2007 Breastfeeding Challenge

Well, I went to the 2007 breastfeeding challenge that we had over here.
There was a total of 21 moms with a total of 22 nursing babies ALL latched
on and nursing at the same time at 11am.
I think it was awesome! A couple news crews - cameras and reporters - were
on site for it, and DD2 and I had a front row seat with a camera right on
us! I missed the news that I think it was shown on today, but I'm hoping
the lady I know that organized our location might have more info on it and
if she maybe has a copy of it. It was great, and I've heard this challenge
is all over Canada and US, anyways. Not sure about other areas, but here in
North America, I guess today was the day. Anyone else do anything like
this?
I had fun, even N came and DD1. DS didn't come but I didn't think he'd have
much fun anyways LOL

Food additives and hyperactive behaviour in kids, McCann D, Grimshaw K, Sonuga-Barke, Warner JO, Stevenson J, et al, The Lancet 2007.09.06 pdf 454 KB: Murray 2007.09.06 Rich Murray Kids Health 1 September 7th 07 08:21 AM
Who is going to challenge? R Child Support 1 January 12th 07 07:01 PM
DCF Challenge wexwimpy Foster Parents 1 November 26th 04 06:19 PM
A name challenge for you Circe Pregnancy 172 October 2nd 03 07:52 PM
A name challenge for you Marnie Pregnancy 0 September 29th 03 01:45 PM