very important for your life...

Old September 30th 07, 11:58 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default very important for your life...

Hi there ...

Thank you for reading this message .

Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...

Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
answers for them?

Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
below:

http://www.islamhouse.com

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.islamtoday.net/english

http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

And:

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

Also you can see this wonderful site :

http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

If you have other questions you can send them to :

Or you can ask in this site:
http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

http://www.todayislam.com

http://www.beconvinced.com

http://www.thetruereligion.org

http://www.it-is-truth.org

http://www.islamunveiled.org

http://www.discoverislam.com

http://www.lordswrds.com

http://www.plaintruth.org

http://www.sultan.org

http://www.prophetmuhammed.org

http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

http://lordswords.com/

If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:

***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
and also that this religion is completely different from what is
portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....

I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.

Thank you for your time.

=== the most important info in your life? read inside! agel Kids Health 0 September 16th 07 04:23 PM
Important [email protected] General 3 May 11th 07 08:16 AM
Important news [email protected] General 1 September 3rd 06 03:56 PM
Which is most important? Chris Child Support 97 August 15th 06 02:53 AM
Important Legislation - YOU CAN HELP! [email protected] General 1 April 24th 05 06:23 AM