BOO!

Old October 31st 04, 03:22 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Default BOO!

Happy Halloween!!!!

So......what's it gonna be ?? TRICK OR TREAT????
Old November 1st 04, 02:09 PM

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Happy Halloween!!!!

So......what's it gonna be ?? TRICK OR TREAT????

Why do we always say "Trick or Treat". Why not both?
Heh.

Old November 2nd 04, 12:30 AM
bebelestrnge

"V" wrote in message ...
"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Happy Halloween!!!!

So......what's it gonna be ?? TRICK OR TREAT????

Why do we always say "Trick or Treat". Why not both?
Heh.

O.K. yeah "trick AND treat" sounds good to me :P
Old November 2nd 04, 01:49 AM

"bebelestrnge" wrote in message
om...
"V" wrote in message

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Happy Halloween!!!!

So......what's it gonna be ?? TRICK OR TREAT????

Why do we always say "Trick or Treat". Why not both?
Heh.

O.K. yeah "trick AND treat" sounds good to me :P

Indeed. How is it going with you????

Old November 2nd 04, 02:57 AM
One Sexy Botch :\)~ haha

Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
below??
or our swinger's page??

http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
page!

http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULL****!
WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
card let us
Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.

Old November 3rd 04, 11:48 AM
bebelestrnge

"V" wrote in message

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Happy Halloween!!!!

So......what's it gonna be ?? TRICK OR TREAT????

Why do we always say "Trick or Treat". Why not both?
Heh.

O.K. yeah "trick AND treat" sounds good to me :P

Indeed. How is it going with you????

More tricks than treats I am sorry to say . I had quit my job,
after a couple weeks of craziness both at work and at
home.Unfortunately, I was so stressed out and to the point of
breakdown , I did not negotiate my problems correctly with my
employer, I could have been let go for the reasons I quit ( my
daughters mental health)which then would have left it up to the
employer to pay me the benefit. Quitting therefore left me in a
position to have to fight for the unemployment. My Employer says they
have not denied me the benefits . Apparently the state did I have
appealed that decision.....the burden of proof is on me to support
that I quit for a good reason.So I have my team of co-workers,
therapist, medical reports from my daughter that should get me through
this. In this State you CAN quit your job for personal reasons, you
just have to prove there was no other alternative. So the money thing
is getting rough. My daughter has put up a real good fight over the
past month , this place was a war zone ! She took off twice for a week
at a time(I knew where she was)She always comes back, the second time
I played my cards a bit harder with her. I told her she could not come
back unless she checked herself in to community mental
health......well for three days she called me collect calling me every
four letter word you could imagine...but I stuck to my guns. She had
began to take her med again the day before she took off in a huff
about having to start dealing with her life. Now I could be wrong BUT
after telling me she did take it daily for the 7 days she was gone I
allowed her to come home the day the therapist was due (yesterday).
Well, craps, the therapist has the flu and could not come over. So a
telephone meeting is planned for today. If the woman feels
better...... tomorrow is our next home session ! So far I see a less
angry personality from my daughter and she has promised me if after
the next couple weeks of taking her med and trying to get "with the
program" does not work out she "will" check into the hospital ! So I
am trying to keep the faith in my decision to allow her to come home.
I had a litle trouble with my partner about not sticking to my guns
with the original plan......I explained I was thrilled that my
daughter showed improvement by simply taking the responsibility to
medicate her illness, and that I have to take baby steps with her, to
get what I need her to do for herself, she is 17 and I am running
outta time to have any say . So O.k. I am outta the dog house for now
Baby Jaime-Gayle is walking!