I need some advice please...

Old November 3rd 04, 05:29 PM
Vero

Default I need some advice please...

I've been talking to this guy I know and we went out before and we still
like eachother, but I have a hard time talking to him. Everyone yells at
me because I should go back out with him. I haven't had a relationship for
a long time now, and I don't really know. I do like him alot, but I'm not
sure if I want a boyfriend again. I know I'm not really worried about
getting hurt again because that never happened with him, I don't really
know what to do. I suppose I'll just go with the flow. Any replys are
appreciated. Thanks. -confused teenager

Old November 4th 04, 02:27 AM

"Vero" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I've been talking to this guy I know and we went out before and we still
like eachother, but I have a hard time talking to him. Everyone yells at
me because I should go back out with him. I haven't had a relationship for
a long time now, and I don't really know. I do like him alot, but I'm not
sure if I want a boyfriend again. I know I'm not really worried about
getting hurt again because that never happened with him, I don't really
know what to do. I suppose I'll just go with the flow. Any replys are
appreciated. Thanks. -confused teenager

That old Tanya Tucker (I think) song says, "If it don't come easy, better let
it go..."

Old November 4th 04, 05:26 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Vero" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
I've been talking to this guy I know and we went out before and we still
like eachother, but I have a hard time talking to him. Everyone yells at
me because I should go back out with him. I haven't had a relationship for
a long time now, and I don't really know. I do like him alot, but I'm not
sure if I want a boyfriend again. I know I'm not really worried about
getting hurt again because that never happened with him, I don't really
know what to do. I suppose I'll just go with the flow. Any replys are
appreciated. Thanks. -confused teenager

Go with the flow is good, as you say. It sounds like you're not ready
or he's not the one. But, what's the harm in keeping good company? He
sounds like a nice guy. Just be honest with him so he doesn't think
there's more than there may not be...

Have fun
Karen