new to group

Old November 14th 05, 03:39 PM
Tiffany

Default new to group

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:06:10 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahh... nothing real exciting happening here. Guess that is why I haven't
posted much! lol

:-) Sometimes a little drama's a good thing. Sometimes, enough is enough.
Maybe some of the new folks have some drama to lend you if you're
short...

Nah, I want excitement but in other forms. Not my usual drama!

btw, even after all this time I still got a freakin text message from my
ex..... the one with the major control issues. sigh.

Old November 14th 05, 06:24 PM
Denanson

'Kate posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ewwwww. LOL
Got something on your mind?

Something on the kitchen table is much more fun ;-)

Dennis

Old November 14th 05, 06:27 PM
Denanson

Zorro wrote:

Which just goes to confirm that fresh *Firm* meat and a 'Self-Cleaning' oven
save a lot of effort...

Yeah, saves licking it off later.

Bon Apertite!

there's a 'Bun' joke in here somewhere...

Not so funny if the bun is in the oven!

Dennis

Old November 14th 05, 06:31 PM
Denanson

CME wrote:

ROFL You just put that whole Paul/Kim thing to shame.

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

Dennis

Old November 15th 05, 12:06 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:06:10 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahh... nothing real exciting happening here. Guess that is why I haven't
posted much! lol

:-) Sometimes a little drama's a good thing. Sometimes, enough is enough.
Maybe some of the new folks have some drama to lend you if you're
short...

Nah, I want excitement but in other forms. Not my usual drama!

btw, even after all this time I still got a freakin text message from my
ex..... the one with the major control issues. sigh.

Are you ignoring him completely?

Christine

Old November 15th 05, 12:08 AM
CME

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

ROFL You just put that whole Paul/Kim thing to shame.

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

Dennis

I have a few recipes up my sleeve. I've been told I'm very good in the
kitchen.

Christine

Old November 15th 05, 12:34 AM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:06:10 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahh... nothing real exciting happening here. Guess that is why I haven't
posted much! lol

:-) Sometimes a little drama's a good thing. Sometimes, enough is
enough.
Maybe some of the new folks have some drama to lend you if you're
short...

Nah, I want excitement but in other forms. Not my usual drama!

btw, even after all this time I still got a freakin text message from my
ex..... the one with the major control issues. sigh.

Are you ignoring him completely?

Christine

Absolutely! When we broke up, we were going to remain friends but he still
got mean so I told him he was toxic and I didn't want no contact from him.
Trust me when I say I meant every word! For a few months after I would still
get calls that I am 99% sure were from him. Then it stopped and all was well
in the world. I am sure the text message is a result of being drunk or
something. I ignored it like the calls.

Why do you ask, btw?

Old November 15th 05, 09:45 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

Just curious... some women feed the attention by saying stuff over and over
like don't phone me, leave me along, blah blah blah. Best just to ignore
him completely. Negative attention is still attention. It's a shame some
people don't know to **** off. Do you have the ability to block his phone
number?

Christine

Old November 15th 05, 09:48 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:39:30 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:06:10 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahh... nothing real exciting happening here. Guess that is why I haven't
posted much! lol

:-) Sometimes a little drama's a good thing. Sometimes, enough is
enough.
Maybe some of the new folks have some drama to lend you if you're
short...

Nah, I want excitement but in other forms. Not my usual drama!

btw, even after all this time I still got a freakin text message from my
ex..... the one with the major control issues. sigh.

It's like rat training. They gotta try just a few more times before they
give up and realize that they're not getting a food pellet.

shaking my head

I'm nearly ready to move on to something different WRT the BF. Gee, hope
he doesn't read this.

LOL

Damn.

'Kate