new to group

Old November 15th 05, 12:29 PM
Tiffany

Default new to group

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:39:30 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:06:10 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahh... nothing real exciting happening here. Guess that is why I haven't
posted much! lol

:-) Sometimes a little drama's a good thing. Sometimes, enough is
enough.
Maybe some of the new folks have some drama to lend you if you're
short...

Nah, I want excitement but in other forms. Not my usual drama!

btw, even after all this time I still got a freakin text message from my
ex..... the one with the major control issues. sigh.

It's like rat training. They gotta try just a few more times before they
give up and realize that they're not getting a food pellet.

shaking my head

I'm nearly ready to move on to something different WRT the BF. Gee, hope
he doesn't read this.

LOL

Damn.

'Kate

Yikes! Why??

Old November 15th 05, 02:19 PM
P Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

ROFL You just put that whole Paul/Kim thing to shame.

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

Dennis

I have a few recipes up my sleeve. I've been told I'm very good in the
kitchen.

Christine

So do your "recipes" involve wesson oil, chocolate sauce or whipped
cream????? heehee

Old November 15th 05, 09:50 PM
Carrie VanKoughnett

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 14 Nov 2005 10:24:14 -0800, "Denanson" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ewwwww. LOL
Got something on your mind?

Something on the kitchen table is much more fun ;-)

Dennis

Fork that!

That's the one thing that sucks about being single. The lack of kitchen
table activities
Carrie

Old November 16th 05, 01:31 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

WRT? wassat?

With regards to...

Christine

Old November 16th 05, 01:34 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:29:08 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Yikes! Why??

I just want to look around a bit and I'm not comfortable doing that and
still seeing him.... and I'm not comfortable not seeing him. LOL

I'm just thinking about it.

'K

If he makes you happy why would you want to look elsewhere?

Christine

Old November 16th 05, 01:35 AM
CME

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:

ROFL You just put that whole Paul/Kim thing to shame.

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

Dennis

I have a few recipes up my sleeve. I've been told I'm very good in the
kitchen.

Christine

So do your "recipes" involve wesson oil, chocolate sauce or whipped
cream????? heehee

No but I'm always willing to watch someone else cook, I like learning new
recipes.

Christine

Old November 16th 05, 07:23 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:34:08 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:29:08 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Yikes! Why??

I just want to look around a bit and I'm not comfortable doing that and
still seeing him.... and I'm not comfortable not seeing him. LOL

I'm just thinking about it.

'K

If he makes you happy why would you want to look elsewhere?

Christine

Ah. Good question. Happy. Yeah. It's not like that. It's useful. It's
easy. We have an understanding. Happy was never part of that.

'Kate

Ok you're talking in tidbits. lol Is it that you're both on different pages
ie: want different things? If you care about the guy then the best thing to
do is let him go if you don't want to be with him in the way Kate. It's
only fair. That or think about what you want and be really there for him,
not just half assed.

Dr. Christine

Old November 17th 05, 07:40 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

CME wrote:
"Denanson wrote in message

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

I have a few recipes up my sleeve.

I was thinking topless but we could start with sleevless.

I've been told I'm very good in the
kitchen.

Me too, and on the landing, the garage, the stairs, the shower, at a
mile high, in an elevator and over the phone.
Want my number? ;-)
Dennis

Old November 17th 05, 10:07 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Denanson" wrote in message
oups.com...

CME wrote:
"Denanson wrote in message

Really? What did I do? Only trying to give the guy a couple of tips.

Have you any to offer?

I have a few recipes up my sleeve.

I was thinking topless but we could start with sleevless.

I've been told I'm very good in the
kitchen.

Me too, and on the landing, the garage, the stairs, the shower, at a
mile high, in an elevator and over the phone.
Want my number? ;-)
Dennis

Hmmmm mmmm we could talk about mutton.

Christine

Old November 18th 05, 10:44 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

CME wrote ...

Hmmmm mmmm we could talk about mutton.

Ahhhhh... A new variant of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon

Get from 'Dennis' to 'Sheep' via 'Sex' in as few moves as possible...

(you've played this game before havent you?)