Merry Christmas

Old December 25th 03, 12:57 AM
Paul Griffiths

Default Merry Christmas

The subject line says it all. Have a good one everybody.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 25th 03, 11:41 PM
dolores

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
The subject line says it all. Have a good one everybody.

--
Paul Griffiths

You too Paul

Dolores

Old December 26th 03, 05:31 AM
Cele

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope it's been a good one.

Here, D is down from the north, and it's wonderful to see her. T has a
fever of 103 and has been deathly ill, in and out of consciousness all
day. My Mom has been in bed most of the day hacking and coughing with
the first day of a brutal cold. My stepDad has been feeling much
better after his fourth round of antibiotics started to kick in
yesterday.

Me, I'm perfectly healthy. I got Cranium for Christmas, and I really
REALLY wanted it! I got a puzzle and a salad dressing mix thing from
Tupperware, and I really wanted those too. T made me a beautiful pic
of us together, and D gave me the shower radio that'll make it
possible at five in the morning to not have to choose between
cleanliness and knowledge.

Things could be better. But they could be a whole lot worse.

Wishing you all the very best. Be well.

Cele
Old December 27th 03, 01:53 AM
dolores

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
The subject line says it all. Have a good one everybody.

--
Paul Griffiths

And to you and yours too Paul.

I replied to this last night, among others, but my computer just had no
interest and crashed on me.......I just couldnt be asked to reboot and wait
for the scan to complete. Hows everyone these days?

Dolores

Old December 29th 03, 02:55 PM
Moon Shyne

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
The subject line says it all. Have a good one everybody.

And a happy belated to all - just returned late last night from 5 days in
Florida, visiting my dad and stepmom.

Xmas day, playing in the ocean... gotta love it.

Here's wishes for a happy and prosperous year to you all :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 1st 04, 08:24 PM
Dennis Here

Cele wrote in message ...

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope it's been a good one.

Great one thank you, just back from visiting middle son in Italy.

Me, I'm perfectly healthy. I got Cranium for Christmas, and I really
REALLY wanted it! I got a puzzle and a salad dressing mix thing from
Tupperware, and I really wanted those too. T made me a beautiful pic
of us together, and D gave me the shower radio that'll make it
possible at five in the morning to not have to choose between
cleanliness and knowledge.

What's wrong with a little dirty knowledge?

Things could be better. But they could be a whole lot worse.

Wishing you all the very best. Be well.

Good to see you popping back in again Celia.
Have a great new year.

Dennis

Old January 2nd 04, 01:22 AM
Cele

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:24:18 -0000, "Dennis Here"
youreply wrote:

Cele wrote in message ...

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope it's been a good one.

Great one thank you, just back from visiting middle son in Italy.

Glad to hear it.

Me, I'm perfectly healthy. I got Cranium for Christmas, and I really
REALLY wanted it! I got a puzzle and a salad dressing mix thing from
Tupperware, and I really wanted those too. T made me a beautiful pic
of us together, and D gave me the shower radio that'll make it
possible at five in the morning to not have to choose between
cleanliness and knowledge.

What's wrong with a little dirty knowledge?

Probably very little. ;-) If I get any, I'll let you know.

Seriously, this way I can shower and listen to the news at the same
time, which is nice, because otherwise I tend to miss it. We're on a
very tight time schedule most mornings.

Things could be better. But they could be a whole lot worse.

Wishing you all the very best. Be well.

Good to see you popping back in again Celia.
Have a great new year.

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis. Take care of yourself.

Cele

Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 05:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! badgirl Breastfeeding 3 December 27th 03 05:04 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
Is this rude, first days home from hospital after birth? Jill Pregnancy 48 December 9th 03 11:30 AM