Whatever happened to....

Old September 9th 03, 07:46 PM
Catherine C.

Default Whatever happened to....

Jess will give you all (yes, *all*) LiveJournal codes if you want so you
can read her rantings and ravings on a regular basis, but she does not
like posting about them on a regular basis anymore.

I'd like it, if you don't mind. The email in the header works if you take
out the obvious.

Sorry for piggybacking but I can't find your original post,
Jess...Like Em, I'd it too, if you don't mind...e-mail as above.

Kudos to Kandee for her courage and loyalty! Hope she's doing well
also.

Catherine C.
Old September 9th 03, 11:38 PM
Daye

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:31:07 -0700, Mary wrote:

Hear, hear! My DH is gone for a week and I'm miserable.

My DH and I have only slept apart once. It was when I was in the
hospital healing from my c-section. I don't know how military wives
do it.

We have a rule in our house. If one of us goes out, we have to be
back before the other wakes up in the morning.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old September 10th 03, 12:03 AM
HollyLewis

My DH and I have only slept apart once. It was when I was in the
hospital healing from my c-section. I don't know how military wives
do it.

I made mine stay with my in my hospital room, although of course he couldn't
sleep in the same bed as me. ;-)

We don't have your perfect record, though; both of us have traveled overnight
without the other from time to time for various reasons.

I don't know how military wives do it either, or anyone with a spouse who
travels a lot. I couldn't. I *hate* it when DH is gone, and the one time
since DS' birth that he did take a trip without me, it was really tough on both
me and DS (who was 12 months old at the time). My household definitely does
*not* run more smoothly when DH is missing; quite the contrary. The place is a
shambles after either of us has been gone for an evening, let alone two or more
days.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 2.5 yrs
Old September 10th 03, 12:18 AM
Larry McMahan

Daye writes:

: We have a rule in our house. If one of us goes out, we have to be
: back before the other wakes up in the morning.

I like this rule!

Larry
Old September 11th 03, 03:03 AM
Laurie

Jessica wrote in message ...
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 04:46:04 +0000, Laurie wrote:

Email when you get a chance,

Except it bounced, which did me no good whatsoever. You e-mail me?

Jess

It did? Oh, I bet you still have my old address. Ok, I'll email you.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 29 months
and Christopher, 4 months

*This email address is now valid*

Old September 11th 03, 12:18 PM
Sophie

Default Another? - Whatever happened to....

What about JoAnne - she had a son Gabriel and a daughter whose name escapes
me?

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Old September 11th 03, 03:50 PM
Circe

"Sophie" wrote in message
What about JoAnne - she had a son Gabriel and a daughter whose name

escapes
me?

I haven't heard from her in a while, but we went to Legoland together about
18 months ago (her daughter's name is Laura, BTW). I think she's probably
just found she doesn't have time for newsgroups these days.

Another person I wonder (and worry a little bit) about is Lisabell, who
lives in Israel and has two daughters. Whenever we don't hear from her in a
while, I can't help feeling anxious.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"No parking passed this sign" -- hotel parking lot sign

Old September 11th 03, 05:47 PM
Sophie

I haven't heard from her in a while, but we went to Legoland together

about
18 months ago (her daughter's name is Laura, BTW). I think she's probably
just found she doesn't have time for newsgroups these days.

Ugh, Laura - thanks. I don't know why I usually only remember one child's
name - lol.
That's neat you got to meet.

Another person I wonder (and worry a little bit) about is Lisabell, who
lives in Israel and has two daughters. Whenever we don't hear from her in

while, I can't help feeling anxious.
--
Be well, Barbara

She used to post on misc.kids too. Does she not post anywhere anymore?

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Old September 11th 03, 06:08 PM
Circe

"Sophie" wrote in message
Another person I wonder (and worry a little bit) about is Lisabell, who
lives in Israel and has two daughters. Whenever we don't hear from her

in
a while, I can't help feeling anxious.

She used to post on misc.kids too. Does she not post anywhere anymore?

Haven't heard from her over in mk for months, either. Maybe she posts
somewhere else and I don't know about it, but I haven't seen her in the mk
hierarchy for what seems a long time now.

Old September 11th 03, 09:48 PM
lizzard woman

"Circe" wrote in message

Another person I wonder (and worry a little bit) about is Lisabell, who
lives in Israel and has two daughters. Whenever we don't hear from her in

while, I can't help feeling anxious.

Didn't she have 3 daughters?

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Big Brothers Big Sisters Problem (Follow Up To September Posting) Rob General 17 April 24th 04 06:25 AM
Religion question Laurie General 107 October 24th 03 06:08 PM
Nursemaid's elbow - revisited Cathy Weeks General 10 August 20th 03 06:01 PM