Fixed August 2005 Where's Everyone At (Pregnancy Version)

Old August 1st 05, 03:26 PM
SuperEeyore

Default Fixed August 2005 Where's Everyone At (Pregnancy Version)

For some reason I cut and paste only part of the check in survey. =oP
Sorry about that!

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?

Are you swelling? Are your feet changing sizes? Do you rings still
fit? Or if you are earlier along, are you bloated? Or softball in the
gut feeling?

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?

Are you craving anything?

Do you have or had morning sickness?

Is DH or ds/dd noticing anything, or acting oddly? Are you pets acting
differently?

If you could change one thing about this pregnancy symptom wise what
would it be?

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?

What's the strangest sensation you've felt? Do you have a foot in your
ribs?

Blueberry, strawberry, or surpriseberry?

Are you nesting? If so, what form did it take?

Did you expect pregnancy to be like this?

Laurel

--
birthmom to Bj 4-12-96
mommy to Juliet 4-13-02
Old August 1st 05, 10:19 PM
Mogget

In message , SuperEeyore
writes
For some reason I cut and paste only part of the check in survey. =oP
Sorry about that!

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?

15 weeks. Don't really feel anything; in denial I think.

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?

Think I can feel flutterings but not entirely sure.

Are you swelling? Are your feet changing sizes? Do you rings still
fit? Or if you are earlier along, are you bloated? Or softball in the
gut feeling?

Had to take my rings off @ 5 weeks :-(

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?

Nope. Wish I could.

Are you craving anything?

Sleep!

Do you have or had morning sickness?

Yes, had, mostly gone now. It was generally ok in the mornings but got
worse throughout the day.

Is DH or ds/dd noticing anything, or acting oddly? Are you pets acting
differently?

DH same as ever. DD too young to be aware really. Cats as psycho as
ever!

If you could change one thing about this pregnancy symptom wise what
would it be?

The exhaustion. I just do not have the energy to enjoy my lovely
daughter and that is a shame, because she's at a wonderful age.

And the depression. I get antenatal depression with knobs on. Not fun.

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?

Still waiting to work that one out. I really don't do pregnancy well.
I'm happy enough that I'll be having another baby, but there's nothing
enjoyable about this bit.

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?

No, and they'd better not.

What's the strangest sensation you've felt? Do you have a foot in your
ribs?

Nothing to report.

Blueberry, strawberry, or surpriseberry?

Surpriseberry, but I'm fairly sure it's a boy.

Are you nesting? If so, what form did it take?

Yes, I think so... I just *have* to get a new car. Not new, you
understand, still several years old, but an improvement on what we've
got.

Did you expect pregnancy to be like this?

Well... not really. My last pregnancy was hell from start to finish,
but this isn't as bad. I was sick throughout the whole thing last time,
which made dietary control of my diabetes impossible. This time, now
that the sickness has eased, I'm managing to eat proper food & keeping
nice flat sugars. *Thus far* (fingers crossed) I don't need insulin :-)
--
Mogget
Old August 1st 05, 11:03 PM

Mogget wrote:

Surpriseberry, but I'm fairly sure it's a boy.

What makes you think it's a boy?

Lila, terrible at predicting gender
EDD 04/09/06

Old August 2nd 05, 08:39 AM
julie MT

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?
I'm only 7 weeks along

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?
and can alreadly feel it little "t ball" sized thing moving around

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?
That's the only way I can sleep
IS THAT A BAD THING????

Do you have or had morning sickness?
All day everyday

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?
Tell our families about it

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?
I don't like people touching me and I hate it when people thaty I don't
know come up and touch me. I want to break their hands!!

I loved answering these questions because I can't do alot of the thing
I normaly do. I'm so board and I can't nest I'm in my mother-in-laws
house but I do have the needed to nest, hard thing to stop. So I garden
instead. I was just reading the questions and started laughting to
myself ,like yeah this is me down to a "T".

Love the Q and A,
Julie moma-to-be

Old August 2nd 05, 01:55 PM
Sidheag McCormack

Mogget writes:

Just a hunch really. My first was a girl, and there are a few things
about this pregnancy that are different, which leads me to think that
this might be a boy. Plus the timing... sex two and a half days before
ovulating, more likely to be a boy, I think.

Other way round, I think - male sperm swims faster, female sperm lives
longer, so it's sex on the day of ovulation that's most likely to lead to a
boy, AIUI. However, we're talking small offsets from 50% in any case...

Good luck for appreciating the benefits of whichever it turns out to be :-)

Sidheag
DS Colin Oct 27 2003
Old August 2nd 05, 09:21 PM
Joybelle

"SuperEeyore" wrote in message

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?

I'm 31w5d I feel a little anxious. I have a lot to get in order before
this baby is born. I had planned on an October baby, and now I have a
mid-September baby!

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?

Feeling and seeing movement. Love it.

Are you swelling? Are your feet changing sizes? Do you rings still
fit? Or if you are earlier along, are you bloated? Or softball in the
gut feeling?

It's hot, but I'm not experiencing much swelling. My rings fit, but they do
get tight by the end of the day, so I don't wear them much.

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?

Amazingly enough, I still fall asleep on my belly to a degree. I usually
wake flat on my back, though.

Are you craving anything?

Not really.

Do you have or had morning sickness?

I didn't have morning sickness this time around.

Is DH or ds/dd noticing anything, or acting oddly? Are you pets acting
differently?

Nah, they're all the same orneriness as usual.

If you could change one thing about this pregnancy symptom wise what
would it be?

How tired I am

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?

I always, always love the movement. I also love being pregnant and how I
look when I am. Never have to worry about sucking in my gut...lol I dread
postpartum because I just won't look so cute anymore.

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?

People don't touch my belly.

What's the strangest sensation you've felt? Do you have a foot in your
ribs?

Been having a head in my ribs on the right-hand side!

Blueberry, strawberry, or surpriseberry?

Cat's out of the bag here...blueberry

Are you nesting? If so, what form did it take?

Well, I'm only nesting out of pure necessity... not drive, desire, or
ambition. Painting the bathroom trim and trying to get through the room
full of stuff to the ceiling.

Did you expect pregnancy to be like this?

Not really. I expected to be more ill. I'm not complaining, though. I
also didn't expect to have GD, and such a high-intervention pregnancy.
Somedays I hate it, and I want to completely walk away from the medical
establishment and all the insurance ****.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Sept 2005

Old August 3rd 05, 10:53 AM
Cath

SuperEeyore wrote:

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?

38w3 days (sound familiar? We have the same due date :-) ). I have mixed
feelings, I'm really looking forward to meeting this baby but I'm
enjoying my maternity leave and still feel very fit and mobile so won't
mind if he stays inside for another three weeks or so (at least I think
so now, don't know how I'll feel in two weeks :-) )

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?

Movement has decreased a lot, I see and feel him shift occasionally,
there's not much room for kicks.

Are you swelling? Are your feet changing sizes? Do you rings still
fit? Or if you are earlier along, are you bloated? Or softball in the
gut feeling?

Nope, no swelling, rings still fit.

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?

No way.

Are you craving anything?

Not really, don't have much of an apetite anyways, think I've run out of
room.

Do you have or had morning sickness?

Occasionally still. Last time I threw up is 12 weeks ago but still
nauseous occasionally. It seems to be getting worse again too.

Is DH or ds/dd noticing anything, or acting oddly? Are you pets acting
differently?

Well - it's hard not to notice :-). DD often puts her head on my belly
to listen to the baby (don't know what she actually hears but it's
cute). The other day he had hiccups and she giggled every time she felt
him hiccup, that was really cute too :-). My horse keeps on gently
nudging my belly with his nose.

If you could change one thing about this pregnancy symptom wise what
would it be?

No more heartburn!

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?

Feeling the movement, seeing people look at me and then see their eyes
slide to my big belly.

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?

Nope, never have done thankfully.

What's the strangest sensation you've felt? Do you have a foot in your
ribs?

I hear this weird noise when I bend over, it feels funny too. I think
it's air in my stomach or something. DH sometimes suspects there's a
piglet in there :-).

Blueberry, strawberry, or surpriseberry?

Blueberry

Are you nesting? If so, what form did it take?

My cupboards have never been this neat.

Did you expect pregnancy to be like this?

It's more or less the same as last time round, so yes. But last time I
couldn't imagine that a baby would actually come out of that belly, I
had no idea what it would be like. This time I'm really looking forward
to that first moment of the baby being put on your belly and finally
meeting him!

Cath
Mom to Fenna 07/05/03
Due 08/14/05
Old August 3rd 05, 01:52 PM
Grymma

SuperEeyore wrote:

How far along are you, and how does that make you feel?

34 weeks today, mostly excited, but anxiety starting to creep in now...

Are you feeling and or seeing movement? Does that freak you out or are
you the type that pokes the belly to get a reaction?

Baby moves lots, and I love it, yes, I poke to get a kick!

Are you swelling? Are your feet changing sizes? Do you rings still
fit? Or if you are earlier along, are you bloated? Or softball in the
gut feeling?

I've had slight swelling from the beginning, it's stayed the same. Rings are
a bit tight by the end of each day.

Can you sleep on your belly or is that no longer an option?

I never did, but I certainly couldn't now. I love my body pillow, best thing
I ever treated myself to.

Are you craving anything?

Nope. It's more what I've gone off, mostly stuff that was bad for me anyway.
I'm eating really healthily this time around.

Do you have or had morning sickness?

The worst went away at 14-16 weeks, but I still get nauseous if I don't eat
breakfast immediately on waking, and I have to wait until mid morning to
clean my teeth as I have a very sensitive gag reflex.

Is DH or ds/dd noticing anything, or acting oddly? Are you pets acting
differently?

DH has noticed that I snore now. DD's haven't said they've noticed anything
much, other than that I am getting really big!

If you could change one thing about this pregnancy symptom wise what
would it be?

Hot sweats. If it weren't for the fact that I'm pregnant, you'd think I'd
hit the menopause :-(

What's your favorite part of your pregnancy so far?

Feeling my belly roll around, and all the jabs and hiccups.

Are people just patting your belly like it or not?

Not happened yet (but my brother in law is visiting tonight, so there's time
yet, he's the most likely culprit!) It's more that people feel they have the
right to comment that annoys me. I've had so many total strangers telling
me, out of the blue, how low my bump is (yeah, I know!!), and their
disbelief when I tell them how long I still have to go...

What's the strangest sensation you've felt? Do you have a foot in your
ribs?

The strangese sensation is my belly button popping in and out as a
foot/bottom etc press against it. I am starting to get a foot in the ribs,
which is sore, because I have scar tissue from previously cracked ribs which
has hurt me for years.

Blueberry, strawberry, or surpriseberry?

It's a secret )

Are you nesting? If so, what form did it take?

From 12 weeks onwards, I bought all the baby stuff. The last few weeks, I've
been sorting the drawers/clothes, sorting the nursery, and nagging DH to
finish all the little decorating jobs which have slipped by for a while -
stuff like putting up wallpaper borders and painting ceilings generally in
the house. I have managed to get him to build a bedroom divider as well. )

Did you expect pregnancy to be like this?

No, I thought I would be sicker, as I was with my last two. This is
definitely my last baby, being 40 and my third caesarian, and I am savouring
every special minute of it

--
Grymma AFPOh Goddess Of Hangovers; B.F.(use 'reply to')
DD Jan '88,

Old August 3rd 05, 04:51 PM
Mogget

In message , Sidheag McCormack
writes
Mogget writes:

Just a hunch really. My first was a girl, and there are a few things
about this pregnancy that are different, which leads me to think that
this might be a boy. Plus the timing... sex two and a half days before
ovulating, more likely to be a boy, I think.

Other way round, I think - male sperm swims faster, female sperm lives
longer, so it's sex on the day of ovulation that's most likely to lead to a
boy, AIUI. However, we're talking small offsets from 50% in any case...

Oooo! Is that true? I hope so.

Well I mean I knew the bit about male sperm faster, female sperm living
longer. But I thought that two and a half days before ovulating was
short enough to favour a boy. If I've managed to favour a girl, that's
fab.

With DD, we had only had sex ten days before ovulating. Everyone says
sperm can live for seven days. Not Mr Mogget's supersperm heh,

Good luck for appreciating the benefits of whichever it turns out to be :-)

Heh. Well you've got to, haven't you? This is MY BABY, regardless of
which set of bits it's got.
--
Mogget