frequent night wakings & BBTing (x posted)

Old December 12th 03, 09:27 PM
Michelle Podnar

Default frequent night wakings & BBTing (x posted)

I will keep that in mind,. I was told that B6 helps with LPD, and Vitex
will help with hormonal imbalances, which in turn helps LPD. Do you have
any info on the dose of Wild Yam etc...

I go to the RE Dec 20 to discuss infertility treatments, but because I am
still BF DD, I don't know if he will help me at all.

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002
"Sophie" wrote in message

"Michelle Podnar" wrote in message

My ovulation is regular (day 18), but I have LPD (short Luteal Phase),

so
for the last 3 months I have taken B6, and the last 2 I have taken
Vitex....I haven't really noticed much of a difference (maybe 1 day

(which
only bring it up to 9 days)

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002

Wild Yam helps with a short luteal phase. Vitex brings on ovulation.

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04

Old December 17th 03, 02:29 PM
Mary

ted wrote:

How do frequent night wakings effect BBT? Is there a chance to get a
clear thermal shift despite waking up 3-5 times every night and no 3
hour stretch of sleep at a time?

any examples/experiences?

Sproutkin still wakes up (1-4 times a night, like Lewis) and I take my
temperature any old time. Sometimes it at 1 in the morning, sometimes
at 2, most of the time at 4 or 5, sometimes at 7. I write down the time
on my chart, and I try to get more consistent about what time I take it
as I get closer to O. Even with temp times all over the map, there is a
very general shift that's clear. Little mountain-ranges but still a big
jump from low to high.

She's still in our bed, though, so I'm not actually getting up out of
bed. We're planning to do the toddler-bed transition sometime soon, so
that might change. Maybe take your temperature before you get up in
that 4-7am range, no matter what time it is? If you kep the "I have not
yet risen" factor constant, maybe the difference in times will still
give you a general pattern?

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin

night weaning without tears? Cat General (moderated) 4 April 14th 04 05:25 PM
night potty 'training' cara General 27 February 2nd 04 09:35 PM
writhing and crying in night Nevermind General 6 August 5th 03 06:16 AM