prior to the debate about jesus

Old July 8th 12, 04:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
Peter[_2_]

Default prior to the debate about jesus

Hello all

this site seems appropriate http://christiananswers.yuku.com thanks to Jesus;
It is also worth detailing that everybody should applicate these scriptures
9 For he that lacketh these
things is blind, seeing only what is near, having forgotten the cleansing
from his old sins.
2 Grace to you and peace be multiplied in the knowledge
of God and of Jesus our Lord;
7 and in your godliness brotherly kindness;
and in your brotherly kindness love.
8 For if these things are yours and
abound, they make you to be not idle nor unfruitful unto the knowledge of our
Lord Jesus Christ.
4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and
exceeding great promises;
4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious
and exceeding great promises;
21 For no prophecy ever came by the will of
man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.
17 For he
received from God the Father honor and glory, when there was borne such a
voice to him by the Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased:
11 for thus shall be richly supplied unto you the entrance into
the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
18 and this voice
we ourselves heard borne out of heaven, when we were with him in the holy
mount.
11 for thus shall be richly supplied unto you the entrance into the
eternal kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
;
However, I think that we could try to define the spirit of the christ with great
attention and the relationship with the temple using up-to-date methodologies
in the particular case of Jesus;
would you mind detailing how to elaborate jesus wisdom and the christ faith?

Peace be with you