Bad news for liars, good news for kids

Old January 9th 08, 03:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

In article ,
rpautrey2 wrote:
PB: Is it possible the actual culprit is the active vaccine itself?
The sickest acute ailment I ever had up until 1984 was a forced flu
vaccine while active duty US Army. I was so sick I was confined to
quarters for 2 weeks. Paul

This is conceivable but unlikely. The vaccine doesn't contain
complete flu virus, so it can't actually give you the disease, any
more than you could build a complete car out of a couple of wheels and
a carburetor.

It's possible you reacted badly to something in the vaccine. But it's
also possible that you actually *got* the flu at about the same time
as you got the shot. A severe flu will lay you out for a week easily,
maybe two, and you'll be plenty sick during that time.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher

On Jan 8, 12:09*am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Autism cases in California continued
to climb even after a mercury-rich vaccine preservative that some
people blame for the neurological disorder was removed from routine
childhood shots, a new study found.

Researchers from the state Department of Public Health found the
autism rate in children rose continuously during the 12-year study
period from 1995 to 2007. The preservative thimerosal hasn't been used
in childhood vaccines since 2001, but is used in some flu shots.

Doctors say the latest study adds to existing evidence refuting a link
between thimerosal exposure and autism risk and should reassure
parents that the disorder is not caused by vaccinations. If there was
a risk, they said, autism rates should have dropped between 2004 and
2007.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/01/07....ap/index.html

Another take on it at:

Mercury-vaccine link to autism disproven: study

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A new study provides more proof that childhood
vaccines with mercury as a preservative -- no longer on the market --
did not cause autism, researchers reported on Monday.

The findings came from a look at children diagnosed with autism in
California from 1995 to 2007. It found that the number of autism cases
continued to rise through that period even though the preservative
thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury -- was
removed from most vaccines in 2001.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080107/...cinations_dc_1

And yes, I know that the second story contains the idiotic statement
"thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury". I can
only assume that the "journalist" studied chemistry at the University
of Kentucky (if at all).

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old January 9th 08, 03:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
rpautrey2 wrote:
DW: Does anybody like you or do you have any friends? I feel sorry for
you. Paul

Save it. I have plenty of friends, and a girlfriend. Also, I've got
a bit of a history with ol' tools there. Plus, bragging about not
having your kids vaccinated is not something I think should be taken
lightly.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher

On Jan 8, 8:50*pm, (David Wright) wrote:

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.

Old January 9th 08, 03:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
Mark wrote:

On Jan 8, 12:09 am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

snip

And where do we go from here?
Which is the way that's clear?

--
Peter Bowditch

It's clear you posted copyrighted material.

I never said I didn't. Because it was copyright I employed the
doctrine of fair comment and only quoted enough to whet someone's
appetite. Then I provided a link to the full article.

That's the way the world works. I'm sorry if it is too complicated for
you to grasp.

It's clear you pulled in the ILK GANG.

What is an "ILK GANG"?

Oh, and you might want to go to the below...

snip irrelevant material

Have you thought of having a psych workup, Jan?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 03:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

But the problem is the people become disempowered and aren't allowed to
think for themselves.

Bull****. Everyone one of your posts, as stupid as they are, are proof
that you, and everyone else is "allowed" to think for themselves.

If there was any form of "thought control" websites such as Whale.to,
Newstarget, and their ilk, would not exist. By their very presence and
accessibility by anyone with a computer proves that there is no thought
control.

They are taught to defer to "experts" and "reliable
sources" for everything which leaves them vulnerable.

No one is taught that in any school I am familiar with. Listen to
experts, people who have studied and researched subjects, and do your
own research.

If you reject all experts, then the next time you fly in an airplane,
ask the guy sitting next to you to replace the pilot, since pilots are
experts in flying planes.

People should think for themselves because the experts aren't always

right
and often get used by vested interests to push for dubious purposes.

When facts are short, use a conspiracy to fill the void (between the

ears).

Conspiracies do exist and go on regularly in business. Every meeting behind
closed doors, every strategy worked out to beat the opposition, or sell a
product that people don't really need could be called a conspiracy.
Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous people in this world, and many of
them are very ambitious and will use any means to get ahead, fair or foul.

Don't you believe it?
Explain why do you think business is all above board, and why there aren't
deceptions going on that the public isn't generally aware.

I have no need to respond to your rant, simply because it is irrelevant
to what I posted.
Old January 9th 08, 03:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Hey I resent that ... just watch who you call a nutjob.

Mark was only going by what you post.

There's nothing unscientific about cellsalts, they've been a regular

part of
naturapathy and alternative medicine for 150 years.

Naturapathy and alternative medicine are unscientific.

All you've got is a type of science that forbids innovation and

suppresses
therapies that can't be patented.

Not so. It is called real science.

Sorry mate. "Real science" has undergone a transformation in the last 100
years, and many lines of research have had the chop through reasons of
"national security".
National security is a coverall to wipe out anything that the powers that be
don't want the public to know about, for whatever reason, not necessarily
anything to do with national security, often just inconvenience or a wish to
control information.
Science as we know it is a pale imitation of what it should be and would
have been if the powers that be hadn't got their greasy hands on it and
written out so many concepts. Eg, the oil / fossil fuel crisis is an
engineered situation. Long ago there would have been invented free energy
available to the world, but you can't charge people for that. Tesla had a
plan to provide it to the public but Morgan gave it the chop, saying that he
couldn't make any money out of it.

But people like you can't understand this concept,

True. I have difficulty understanding bull****.

of a conspiracy so far
reaching that it encompasses every avenue of human endeavour. You compare
this and that and say its crazy. I say, is it and why?

You do not say it because you have problems thinking.
Old January 9th 08, 04:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
On Jan 8, 9:46 am, "t" wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

... State's autism rises
despite vaccine change

No vacs for my kids thank you.

No kids for you; thank you for not breeding!

And there is nothing you can do to change
that.

Yup, some chose a life of celibacy, Tools had celibacy thrust upon
him.

Um, you better let my children know. And yes they are mine, unlike your
non-reproducing self.

Old January 9th 08, 04:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

" wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:46 am, "t" wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

.. State's autism rises despite vaccine change

No vacs for my kids thank you.

No kids for you; thank you for not breeding!

ROTFLOL!!

Do tell us if you have kids. Knowing you life style, they would have to be
adopted.

How do you know Andrew's life style, Jan? Are you making assumptions
from when you undid him and Ilena checked him for impotence? Have you
thought that what you could have seen was an example of lack of
interest in particulars rather than generalities? I know of certain
foods which stop me feeling hungry as soon as I see them (a cooking
show on my television was just talking about chilled broccoli,
watercress and walnut soup, for example), and this sort of thing can
carry over into other areas of human behaviour.

And there is nothing you can do to change
that.

Yup, some chose a life of celibacy

And some are GAY!!

And this is a problem why?

I realise that you are an broad-spectrum bigot, Jan, but you don't
have to keep reminding everyone.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 04:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/fombonne_h.html

Hey Donna - you wanted to see a liar lying about Dr Fombonne and here
it is.

Am I psychic or what?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 04:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

rpautrey2 wrote:

PB: Is it possible the actual culprit is the active vaccine itself?
The sickest acute ailment I ever had up until 1984 was a forced flu
vaccine while active duty US Army. I was so sick I was confined to
quarters for 2 weeks. Paul

As the flu vaccine can't cause the flu (it's dead - that is why
thimerosal can be used as a preservative) then what you probably had
was the flu. If you are already have the infection but symptoms
haven't appeared the vaccine doesn't stop it progressing.

The only thing I've had in my life which made me feel worse than the
flu was chicken pox as an adult.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 04:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
Debbee

On Jan 8, 7:55*pm, Peter Bowditch wrote:

Have you thought of having a psych workup, Jan?

--

Actually, I was just thinking along those same lines, Peter, after you
got the notion that Jan wanted to do you!! Poor Jan, I can only guess