wake up indiana need news releases

Old January 28th 04, 06:52 AM
biff

Default wake up indiana need news releases

My Dear Sir
I thank you for your kindness in your letter, however it appears that
Dr.Michael Patchner, the head of this commission, does not wish to hear us
speak.
many of us have sent the good doc. many many email
asking to be allowed to speak, as of today the 20 or so members of
jail4judges and their friends who have suffered at the hands of cps lies and
abuse have NEVER received a reply, many of us are getting ready to file a
federal lawsuit to force the commission to hear us, their appears to be no
other way unless you help on our behave.as you can see I send this to Dr
Patchner email address as show on the website, we asked for nothing more
than to be heard.
We are afraid that two things will happen, they will at the last minture
change their meeting date and tell no one and that their will be such a
strong police present there people will be fearfully to talk.
We asked that you help us to be heard, nothing more, i enclosed a letter i
received from a source that wanted to remain secret, i believe that she
still believes she is on the run,
regards
Bif Guenthen
jail4judges indiana
---
Dear Mister G16

I picked up your email address off of one of the many

groups I am on.

Your request for survivors of past CPS abuse from

Indiana, sent chills down my spine.

In 1994, I lost a child to CPS in southern Indiana.

I had three children, Jake was 13 and the youngest.

We had just moved into this small town, didnt know many

people, my husband just got a good job at a factory.

I was a teacher who had homeschooled all of our

children. Jake was at a friend's house and got punched

in the nose, just horseplaying, you know how boy's are.

Well, He went to the park with his nose all bruised up

and one of the boys he had spent the night with didn't

want to get in trouble ,so they told him Jake's father

had hit him and of course the boy said he saw it all.

Jake never came home again.

The state took him from us and after 30 days of

their damn drugs and brainwashing had him talking like

a parrot.

All though out the hearing ,Jake repeated the same

answers in the same tone of voice, I mean exactly.

The only thing that saved my husband was the fact

that he could not make a fist,due to a accident in

his younger days.

Our lawyer was someone the court gave us and he was

disbarred in another state soon afterward.

The judge ruled against us, of course.

Later, that night, We made the hardest choice of our

life. We had to escape Indiana. We had already lost one

child and did not want to lose the others as well.

Beside, That wasn't our Christan Boy up on the stand.

The state had twisted his little mind so much, he was

something the State had created with all their drugs

and counseling.

My other two sons grew up well, Both have Master Degrees

and are doing well.

Jake, we heard had bounced from foster home to foster

home. He was put in prison for stealing and now lives

some place in Kansas.

His brain damaged, beyond repair by the State.

I am so ashamed, my husband never recovered from the

trial, just kept sinking deeper and deeper into

depression. Do you know what it is like to watch your

husband die, a inch at a time?

My remaining sons are very bitter about Indiana and will

have nothing to do with that state ever again.

They are important men now and the bitterness affects

them deeply,they have passed up many contracts with

The State of Indiana and encourage others to do the

same. People are listening.

We follow the news, Indiana's bad economy brings great

joy to our hearts.

And we hope it keeps getting worst.

Janice

Baltimore MD

Old May 18th 04, 05:38 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm

"biff" wrote in message
[...]

ACLU Indiana suing for KIN v *stranger fosters* Fern5827 Foster Parents 0 June 27th 04 08:55 PM
Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care Releases Sweeping Recommendations to Overhaul Nation's Foster Care System wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 May 19th 04 05:50 PM
Little bad news, little good news Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 6 December 6th 03 04:27 PM
sad news (m/c) A&G&K Pregnancy 26 November 13th 03 01:19 PM
News and a 5 yr. old illecebra General (moderated) 5 July 3rd 03 02:48 PM