The future of C$ Law?

Old October 22nd 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default The future of C$ Law?

The ship has been torpedoed, so what happens now to all us dead beats in the
system when the recession hits shortly?

Will the mass amount of new dead beats cripple the system?

The Feds are broke and can't afford to support the failing banks and other
government programs that depend on federal funds. Will this dire reality
change levels in C$ awards and the need for realistic downward hearings
when thousands of fathers are put out of work and can't afford to pay their
CS payments.

This is a good read as to what is coming, it's real and it's happening now:
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/2007/1...e-the-hangman/

Old October 22nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

I would just assume to start advocating NCPs to ALL stop paying child
support...they don't have close to enough jails to jail us all.

Since that's not going to happen, I'd like to advocate (if it's legal
for you to possess weapons and it's also legal to carry into state
offices as it is here in Virginia) to have all NCPs visit their DCSE
offices armed with the appropriate sidearm...you'd be surprised how
much better you're treated when you're near these idiots while you're
armed.

That's right NCPs...it's legal to go into DCSE offices ARMED...I
encourage you to do it as often as possible...there's not a damn thing
they can do about it here in Virginia and your treatment is guaranteed
to be MUCH improved.

Old October 22nd 07, 11:53 AM posted to alt.child-support
scaredfather

On Oct 21, 7:55 pm, " wrote:
I would just assume to start advocating NCPs to ALL stop paying child
support...they don't have close to enough jails to jail us all.

The problem w/this is that I will not be able to have a drivers
license. The only guys that can get away w/not paying child support
are those that live in California (or near mexico.) I read the post of
a guy w/ 4 kids getting a divorce. I regret not telling him to move to
TJ (tijuana mexico.) Teach English there hook up w/a nice mexican girl
and live life. A lot of beautiful beaches in TJ. I would walk in-and-
out of this country w/out anybody knowing.

Old October 24th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

wrote in

I would just assume to start advocating NCPs to ALL stop paying child
support...they don't have close to enough jails to jail us all.

That might just happen if the Feds go bust!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DE-JDq5Q1WM

Old October 26th 07, 03:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
wrote:
I would just assume to start advocating NCPs to ALL stop paying child
support...they don't have close to enough jails to jail us all.

Since that's not going to happen, I'd like to advocate (if it's legal
for you to possess weapons and it's also legal to carry into state
offices as it is here in Virginia) to have all NCPs visit their DCSE
offices armed with the appropriate sidearm...you'd be surprised how
much better you're treated when you're near these idiots while you're
armed.

That's right NCPs...it's legal to go into DCSE offices ARMED...I
encourage you to do it as often as possible...there's not a damn thing
they can do about it here in Virginia and your treatment is guaranteed
to be MUCH improved.

Only a nut case would propose such a thing.
"Oh my God! The Government is out to get me! Good thing I have guns, and
freedom of speach so I can tell others to tote guns into the CSE offices
without fear of prosecution. I have all these freedoms, but the government

is
out to get me."

In case you weren't aware, being legal is not the same as having freedom.

Old October 26th 07, 10:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Oct 23, 10:27 am, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:
wrote:
[...]

"Freedom of SPEECH"...Make sure your kid continues to go to
school...and learns to spell...