So... an update again...

Old February 4th 09, 05:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default So... an update again...

All I see down for starting posting is me, but here I go again LOL - then
again, this really isn't counting the spam that manages to sneak by

I had an appointment again today. All seems fine. I was 1cm a couple weeks
ago. Last week she told me 2. This time I noticed my papers said 2-3cms.
Ugh. No real progress, so to speak.
I've been using the EPO each and every night. Seems it's not working for
me, but then again, I did read that people start weeks and weeks before
their EDD. I started only a week or two ago.

I have one final appointment scheduled for next week. Moved back to
Wednesday morning. I had to book another appointment, but she told me
hopefully she won't see me next week. This is what I'm kind of hoping for
LOL

She also told me that we'd be talking c-section at the next appointment and
that I'd be booked in the OR fairly quick if there's nothing that happens
before that. My due date is this Saturday, the 7th. I really am done with
this pregnancy. I have a couple bottles of castor oil that I am really
going to give a shot with. It worked in the past for me, so who knows...
With DD1, though, I had been at the 2-3cm point for the last 3 or so weeks,
so I don't know if that made any difference.

I'm thinking that trying the castor oil at this point isn't a big deal. I'm
not by any means real early, but I'm also not "late" or anything. Any time
from right now on would be just fine with me. I'd actually prefer sooner
than later... DS' birthday party with the boys from his class is this
Saturday. My ex said he's going to come by to "visit" with the kids on
Sunday. I really don't feel like seeing him, to be completely honest, and
if I was in the hospital in the next couple of days, I would be home for
sure on Sunday, but at least I could put him off hopefully a week by saying
change of plans, something has come up. lol I'm just really not wanting to
deal with him right now for some reason. I also don't think he, in general,
is helping much as far as how I feel and go.

I'm really done now. I'm not having a good time (with the heartburn, being
so darn tired all the time, being uncomfortable, sore, bladder control
issues, just general end of pregnancy stuff).

I actually have some castor oil and juice in a cup on the counter right
now... But the thought of it is turning my stomach, so I haven't even tried
it yet... I'm so done and NOT wanting to risk a c-section at this point