I'm the girlfriend from Florida..please tell me how to drown aWITCH!!

Old October 18th 04, 02:03 AM

Default I'm the girlfriend from Florida..please tell me how to drown aWITCH!!

Hi Group,
Yes, I am the girlfriend, have been for 3 years now. And this WITCH just
won't leave him alone...Wait..now..let me tell you why I say this. I met
this man 3 years ago, he was living in his van...no lie..he was
showering at his job..just so he could pay her $600.00 in child support.
In florida where we lived, it is a very high cost to reside there. I
lived with my roommate, We got to know each other and next thing you
know, we're renting a place together. Yes, this was before his divorce
was final. He also had back surgery during those years of getting his
divorce...but she still got her $600.00 child support every month. Now,
this lady, has worked a total of 3 months in her fatass lifetime...They
were living with her brother so that everybody could share expense.
Yeah, she does this fiancial affidavit, and says she pays her brother
400.00 amonth, 400.00 amonth for food, 100.00 for
entertainment...lol..lol..She worked for 2 weeks, the week before the
hearing for child support, she quit her job...SO the order was just what
he was paying,$600 a month. OKay, now, I can't possible tell you all the
things this woman has caused in our relationship, but see, I am a
fighter, and I don't like nobody to run over somebody else!!! and I also
have RED hair..lol.. He got a settlement, just enough to buy a small
place in NW Florida, before I forget, the kids came for a few visits,
and when they found out, we couldn't afford to take them shopping, or
even just to a movie,,,,they didn't want to come... So, he still talked
to them on the phone and email and he called his X and told her we were
moving in about 3 months, about a 6 hour drive from there. But still in
Florida. Nothing was said, she called and said his oldest want to quit
school, 17, he said "NO", he want make anything for him self if he
doesn't get his diploma. and what did she say "WELL you didn't
GRADUATE!!! Duh, maybe that's why I don't want him to quit. He said, if
he quits I will not pay child support for him. She said in the State of
FLorida you have to pay until they are 18. But she emailed him later,
said he decided to stay in school. See I am no dummy, 1 month went by,
he took his kids to see a movie, and asked his son, so how's school,
find, dad, doing great....lol...The next day his doctors office is by
his son's school, so he stopped in to see him...U know what...he dropped
out, the same day she emailed him..Oh, it gets better..he is paying his
support all this time, then when he comfronted her with this, they
divided the support. Now, I moved and called at the beginning of summer
and ask if the kids wanted to come for a visit, that he would come and
get them...no response..nobody called, no response from his
email...nothing...Then one morning I get a phone call from my daughter,
"She says," Me and Mom and Brother are moving to New York...Now don't
that beat all!!She is orginally from Norwich, NY, lived in Florida for
17 years. Now, here's dad, Oh, you can send her a plane ticket, when
you want to see her!!!....Brother, stayed with Uncle, he's 19 now. The X
called and gave him her new address,,,you know, got to have that
money...the worst thing about the whole damn situation is, the kids have
the personality of her...just use people. His daughter called me a month
ago, and said"Someone told me you erase dad's phone calls and
emails"...I almost fell out of my chair...where she got that...its
beyond me...but I have this feeling its a 300lb WITCH, behind it!! And I
politely told her, I don't know who told you that, and I really don't
care, I don't lie. Then I said,"MY own daughter at 13, wouldn't have
ever spoke to me that way, and I will be damned if I gonna let you speak
to me that way...You need to learn "RESPECT", and hung up the
phone...Oh, that feels better, I thought other women just made up things
like that happening with and X, but god, It's like she didn want him
anymore, but she don't want anybody else to have him...ANd I will say
another thing..that bull, that this doesn't have nothing to do with
you.....grow up, because when I pay my share of the way, and I love that
person...you damn right, its my business when you call and harass and
curse him for everything in the book, and he is paying his support like
clock work....That's what happens to guys that do pay their support...I
raised 2 kids, by myself, because of a deadbeat dad, and I guess that's
what makes me so angry. SHe don't want just a piece of the cake....she
wants all of the cake......You women who recieve your support, better be
thankful....because there's alot who don't....I am so sorry this was so
long, I just want you to know, all girlfriends are bad, we just don't
like the way you treat a good man...........Thanks 4 listening,
Girlfriend in Florida