Historical corporal punishment ...

Old July 23rd 07, 04:25 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

Default Dons OT parent hating drivel.

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:19:14 -0400, American Greed
wrote:

0:-] wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:40:34 -0400, American Greed
wrote:

Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jul 22, 9:07 am, American Greed wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
"American Greed" wrote in message
.. .
0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.
That has nothing to do with CPS.
Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.

I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.

Didn't you say you were 'published' on the subject of dog 'pack
behavior'? But now you don't know about feral dog packs?

How bout Hawaii, when you and your dog killed a pack of feral dogs?

Did you know Don/d'geezer also killed a pack of feral dogs under the
same circumstances and in the same area of Hawaii?

What a lying sack of CPS **** you are Don. lol.

Didn't you sign posts as the director for a parent's rights advocacy
group, by using a sock name, and when asked, lied outright that you
were not the foot in the sock?

And when caught by a simple phone call to the organization still tried
to lie your way out of it and blame the caller for catching you in
YOUR LIE...and this being a ascps related issue, while feral dog
hunting has nothing to do with ascps?

Get your priorities straight stupid. If we both lied which of us lied
about PARENTS RIGHTS connections?

Man you are stupid, Dennis. Early senility perhaps. Even in your lies
before you were not quite this stupid.

Are you back on the bong?

Mmm...and I never saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And I never read that Don did.

I haven't looked of course.

Please leave this NG and join one about wild animals... or parents who
fail to watch their children.
Yez masser.

That a boy.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
American Greed

0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.
That has nothing to do with CPS.
Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.
I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.

Didn't you say you were 'published' on the subject of dog 'pack
behavior'? But now you don't know about feral dog packs?

Maybe you are confusing me with Don. I've never searched of his
publications though. Here, or on Amazon, or anywhere.

You wrote in post

Kane:
I was good enough at both to train others to my methods. I was studying
herd behavior patterns in horses, and pack behavior in dogs, as yearly
as 1955. And am published on the subject. In fact, having children of
my own took my interest to the study of human behavior and eventually
into mental health rehabilitation work with children. I am published in
that field as well.

-----------------------------

Have you?

How bout Hawaii, when you and your dog killed a pack of feral dogs?

Was there a mention of a daughter in that story, and was it mine?

Yes - in message id#

Don/d'geezer:
I had them cut up some very valuable horses on my property (leased) on
the side of Mt. Olomana in Hawaii many years ago. I had a lovely pet
dog, about 80 lbs, of big baby lickin, sweatheart of a cross that HATED
WILD DOGS SO MUCH HE KILLED FOUR WHEN HE WAS AN 14 MONTH OLD PUP. They
went after "his" puppy, my 14 month old daughter.

--------------

Did you know Don/d'geezer also killed a pack of feral dogs under the
same circumstances and in the same area of Hawaii?

No, I don't know that.

Don/d'geezer:
Later, in my twenties and thirties, I lived in Hawaii and again found myself
living mostly in the bush. On a rented place where I was raising and training
horse above Kaneohe Bay, Mount Olomana area, I had a problem with feral dogs.

My own dog would run them, as he was something of a killer himself when it came to
dogs, and I encouraged him considering the value of my livestock, registered
Quarter Horses being bred for racing.

He took out after a single stray dog one day and I get my Marlin and followed him,
as I heard him fighting up a draw. By the time I got there he had killed three
dogs and we sat down to rest. In minutes we were surrounded by the rest of the
pack. I never had time to count but all in all we killed, in a running retreat
down the draw, 18 dogs before we got clear. He took out about four more and I shot
the rest. Really believed I'd have to go to clubbing them, and even the best
Marlin is not much of a bludgeon.

------------------------

Imagine that. Don leased land in Hawaii Mt. Olomana area where he raised
and trained horses.

And you leased land in Hawaii Mt. Olomana area where he raised and
trained horses.

Go figger.

Old July 23rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
firemonkey

0:-] wrote:
[...]

Groups View all web results »

Your search - . com -
did not match any documents.
Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
- Try your search on Google Web Search.

Go figger

Firemonkey

Old July 23rd 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
0:-]

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:05:22 -0700, firemonkey
wrote:

0:-] wrote:
[...]

Well, d'geezer was a Trickster, in the Indian sense, Firemonkey. And
he seemed to have a way with google and Usenet. So who knows, he could
be me, or Don Fisher, or someone with a real name, rather than an
obvious nom d'internet.

On the other hand, when our little simpleton get's all through
"proving" we are the same person and yet has NOT provided, as he just
failed to, concrete proof...and you really can't on the Internet, what
will we have, eh?

Well, let's just speculate.

I'd say we will have a folk hero.

Combining all these elements and some facts that indicate something
missing, a real live folk hero.

From out of the mists of time...etc. rides the blazing white figure of
the ex CPS employee that helps, under various names, families 'beat'
CPS and get their children back and overturn founded allegations.

All the while, Poncho Sanza like, Dan Sullivan rides alongside on his
dapple grey, holding up the old hero....secretly of course, being the
true power, the tactician, that uses a bit of Don Quixote's
information, to develop the tactical methods that work again and again
to cut parents loose from the grasp of the evil CPS windmill.

So when our little fool is done, he'll have assigned me more power
than I actually have, and more credibility, as someone that does help
parents, and does not drive people away that aren't proven time and
again to be dangerous to children and parents.

I've challenge stupid before to put up a list of those parents that
have been injured by following my advice or that of Dan.

No dice. Nothing. Just vapid, if noisy attempts at ad hom, that peter
out, predictably.

So prepare yourself, Firemonkey, for my new higher station in life.

Dennis is going to make me famous, and blush I don't really deserve
all this fame and admiration.
;
Dan did the hardest work, for sure. My years of direct support of
family are pretty much behind me, except for maybe a family or two.

And even then, I'm more likely to suggest Dan's methods.

Hundreds of wins, while Dennis and crew can boost of ... what?

And will they share their tactics that won? Naw, because they did
exactly what Dan suggested, snarling all the while.

In fact, some over did it. And crawled on their knees and gave up
their personal dignity and begged the judge for their children and
signed everything in sight that was pushed at them.

Folks that have won with Dan's help walk away with their pride intact,
doing only the minimum required, and never being pushed into the
corner where they have to beg, like Dennis' crowd.

Firemonkey

The level of stupidity of these folks is amazing.

And it seems to just get worse.

So tell me, firemonkey, if I were an Ex CPS employee (which I am of
course, as I did get paid by them as a student) and had inside
information and was willing to share it, and battle those that throw
**** for information to try and provoke families into dangerous acts,
would you accept my advice?

Even if it DID come from a CPS employee?

No one can be sure of my real background, not even Dan.

But speculatively, if you had a CPS insider on YOUR side would he be
an evil monster, or an advantage for you in a fight with CPS?

What Dennis would like to do, and I encourage it, is to try and get
CPS itself to come after me and get me to stop helping here.

They can't of course. I have constitutional rights to be here and
speak what I wish, just as he does.

So he's up ****creek as usual.

Tell me, firemonkey, how many times have I suggested to you that you
challenge state law by breaking it, then providing the evidence in
court while it sits on another matter, with the risk you'll be
arrested, charged, penalized, and CPS will find out and consider
taking your children, again?

Do you recall me suggesting you force the state to take your case to
court, before it's said it was going to?

When have I told you to defy CPS service plan entirely and risk losing
your children?

Recognize any of these "suggestions?"

I guess I'm guilty of driving parents away though and harassing them,
IF Greg has any kids.

0:]

Old July 24th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
Greegor

Dan Sullivan wrote:
"American Greed" wrote in message
s.com...
0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.
That has nothing to do with CPS.
Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.
I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.
Didn't you say you were 'published' on the subject of dog 'pack
behavior'? But now you don't know about feral dog packs?

Maybe you are confusing me with Don. I've never searched of his
publications though. Here, or on Amazon, or anywhere.

You wrote in post . com

[...]

What a coincidence!
They both killed feral dogs in the Mount Olomana area? LOL

Old July 24th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
firemonkey

0:-] wrote:
[...]

They both killed feral dogs in the Mount Olomana area? LOL- Hide quoted text -

The link Dennis provided as proof of this does not exist, are you
confused again greg?
FM

Old July 25th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
AnneF->

0:-] wrote:
[...]

FM- Hide quoted text -

It exists but you have to be a member of scnresearch to be able to
access it.
You can do a google search on Kane's posts and findout if it's true or
not.

AF

Old July 25th 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
0:-]

0:-] wrote:
[...]

And Dennis post is untraceable for finding if he inserted or removed
anything, and that these are from two different posters or not.

Notice?

You ever see anyone place a post with "Don/d'geezer:" as the sender
before, other than Dennis, lol?

0:]

Old July 25th 07, 04:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
0:-]

0:-] wrote:
[...]

Hi Doan, you confessed to USC that you violated university system user
policy and likely risked your job there by putting your posts under a
nym through their system?

Doan's going to participate in the great outing you know. And likely
if he's a stupid as I think he is, take much more serious risks.

And also make Don Fisher a hero in the bargain.

YOu see, neither Don or I have broken any laws, or violated any
government agency policies.

And we think he might have, and Greg at al, will most assuredly have.
One already has.

All stake holders have been notified and are following this intently.

0:]

Old July 25th 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,talk.politics.guns,soc.men
AnneF->

0:-] wrote:
[...]

Who is Don Fisher? Is he related to Anne Fisher? :-}

AF