Who has the ultimate right to choose?

Old April 10th 07, 10:02 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:49:54 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"CafeWriter" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message

Are you really stupid? Or do you think everyone else is?
Women have died from complications from a tubal.
Women have had complications from pills, and IUDS, decided on a tubal
and died.
Liz is correct, any man that doesn't want to father a child and be a
real daddy, should get his cords clipped. Far safer than a tubal for a
woman. Any man that doesn't want to get a STD, needs to use a condom,
unless he has absolute faith in his partner.
The father of any child should support that child, even if he has to
be put in a slave labor condition. Men can prevent pregnancy in the
woman he is taking pleasure from.

My body. My choice. Women have no right to tell men what they should do
regarding their bodies. If a man makes a poor choice, women should be
held
financially responsible for my choice just as men are held financially
responsible when women make unilateral choices.

I can't wait for the Equal Rights Amendment to come up again.

Here's the Lesson Number One:

Only women can get pregnant, not men.

Lesson Number Two:

Men cannot get pregnant.

Lesson Number Three:

If a man gets pregnant, then by all means, he can do whatever he wants to
do. But if a woman gets pregnant, only she can make the decision without
"the help of a darling man".

Lesson Number Four:

There are many, many unwanted children in this world. Are you sure you
wanted to add more to the unwanted population, men?

Why not make 50/50 joint custody, with each parent supporting the child
while the child is with them the norm? That would solve all problems,
right?

Many in prison are parents, many single parents are widowed. Many
parents are drug addicts. And many are self centered, idiots that
simply live for the moment.

Old April 10th 07, 10:09 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

What if the mother doesn't want the child to start with hm? For an
example. after the child birth, the mother would refuse to look at or hold
the child.

When it is the time to leave, the mother leaves without the child.

Now what would the solution be?

Gee, how about, if thefather wants the child, MOM has to pay child support
until the child is 18. How does that sound to you? Because that is how men
are treated now. Sound fair?

That's how it works, except Mom gets custody in most cases, and
percentage wise there are more deadbeat moms than Dads.

Old April 11th 07, 12:28 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:26:27 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

Ohm grow up! What a fool. Any woman who cannot support a child should

keep
her panties on and herlegs together.

You grow up, a responsible man doesn't father a child.

Guess YOUR father wasn't responsible. Are you a father too?

Are you really that stupid? Yes I am the father of two loved well
cared for children. I am one of 6 children my mother and father raised
with love. My parents were ready to provide me with a college
education hut I decided to do it my way, see some of the world, and
serve my country then get some college. I provided my children with
college education.
A responsible man doesn't father a child he doesn't want.

Especially
with a slut he would never marry. Making a living is a full time job,
as is raising a child. With a partner to share child care, and earning
a income, helps a lot.
But I agree anyone not able or willing to raise a child, should not have any.

Old April 11th 07, 02:26 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:41:26 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"CafeWriter" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"teachrmama" wrote in

Ohm grow up! What a fool. Any woman who cannot support a child
should
keep her panties on and herlegs together.

Many who are 35 and older and should know better too!

Make that a second stupid man who thinks that women can get pregnant by
themselves. Men are in it too and to say that men are not responsible
for
pregnancies are like saying that Moon are made of blue cheese.

Snap out of it! Men and women are both equally responsible for this!

Then why are men and women not held equally responsible by the system?

Because the system has been run by men for centuries. And many women
still vote for men that despise them.

Huh? Why would men that despise women set up and continue a system that is
slanted in favor of women?

Old April 11th 07, 02:28 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:42:45 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:56:02 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"elizabeth" wrote in message
legroups.com...
On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:

And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women
who
have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.

OK, we're using Gina Knows Proof. The only cases that matter are the
women Gina Knows.

I know of women who have died and have had very, very serious
complications from pills and IUDs.

Um--after they died from their tubals, they STILL had very, very serious
complications from pills and IUDs?? That really IS bad!!

Are you really stupid? Or do you think everyone else is?
Women have died from complications from a tubal.
Women have had complications from pills, and IUDS, decided on a tubal
and died.
Liz is correct, any man that doesn't want to father a child and be a
real daddy, should get his cords clipped. Far safer than a tubal for a
woman. Any man that doesn't want to get a STD, needs to use a condom,
unless he has absolute faith in his partner.
The father of any child should support that child, even if he has to
be put in a slave labor condition. Men can prevent pregnancy in the
woman he is taking pleasure from.

Ohm grow up! What a fool. Any woman who cannot support a child should
keep
her panties on and herlegs together.

You grow up, a responsible man doesn't father a child. Especially
with a slut he would never marry. Making a living is a full time job,
as is raising a child. With a partner to share child care, and earning
a income, helps a lot.

Nonsense! There are many, many working parents who manage to earn a living
and raise children. Saying that the woman gets to be the child-rearer and
the man must be the wage earner is just silly.

But I agree anyone not able or willing to raise a child, should not
become a parent, whether male or female.

Absolutely.

Old April 11th 07, 02:29 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:26:27 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

Ohm grow up! What a fool. Any woman who cannot support a child should

keep
her panties on and herlegs together.

You grow up, a responsible man doesn't father a child.

Guess YOUR father wasn't responsible. Are you a father too?

Are you really that stupid? Yes I am the father of two loved well
cared for children. I am one of 6 children my mother and father raised
with love. My parents were ready to provide me with a college
education hut I decided to do it my way, see some of the world, and
serve my country then get some college. I provided my children with
college education.
A responsible man doesn't father a child he doesn't want.

And a responsible woman does not bring into this world a child she has no
intention of supporting.

Old April 11th 07, 02:31 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:11:16 -0700, "teachrmama"

... I
don't believe that men should have the option of running around having
sex,
creating children, and moving on--

It is *impossible* for men to create children. It can be argued that
men are responsible for women getting pregnant (if you assume that the
woman is a mindless cow who doesn't realise having sex means having a
chance of getting pregnant) -- but that is all men are capable of
doing. Once a woman is pregnant she, and only she, is the one who
creates the child. It is her body and she is the only one with the
choice as to whether or not a child will be created (assuming she has
a mental age greater than six years old.)

but I also don't believe that women should
bhave the option of bringing child after child into the world with no
intention of ever supporting them--

Women always have had that option. They only way to take it away from
women is to have forced abortions -- to make unauthorized pregnancy a
crime.

and expecting taxpayers to pick up the
slack if they can't stick the man with the expenses.

If you want to know what is behind anything, just follow the money.

We need a better
solution--this one obviously is not working.

Works a lot better than anything else we've tried. What is your
solution?

50/50 joint custody, and each parent supports the child when the child is
with them. No money changes hands.

Old April 11th 07, 02:32 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

Very true. Except the question was about a mom who wanted to walk away from
the child at birth.

Old April 11th 07, 02:33 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message

[...]

This is true of both men and women. Let's treat them both the same.

Old April 11th 07, 02:34 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:45:28 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:58:05 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Gini" wrote in message

"elizabeth" wrote
On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote On Apr 8, 7:21 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote
Letting your child live in poverty means you are the sort of
heartless
asshole who should be castrated, because we don't need
more irresponsible assholes breeding children that the rest of
society
must support.

==
Indeed. Sterilize all welfare women of childbearing age.

As long as you sterilize all the men impregnating them, fine.

==
G So, how is it that a man would impregnate a sterilized woman?
==
.......................... no man has ever died from a
vasectomy.

==
And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women
who
have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.

And more research . . ..
Intraoperative complications such as:

Unintended, unplanned major surgery or laparotomy due to a problem
during the tubal ligation procedure, This complication occurs at a
rate of approximately 0.9 per 100 tubal ligation procedures.

Blood transfusions

A life-threatening event

Death

Postoperative complications include those that occur
intraoperatively,
as well as:

Febrile morbidity

Rehospitalization

Death caused by a complication that occurs up to 42 days of your
tubal
ligation surgery.
==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are
extremely
rare)
do not equal *death from a tubal.* Nice try, though. You are quite
entertaining
tonight. Now, about the man who impregnates a sterile woman....?

With all the complications that can happen to women who don't want
children,
maybe they could just stop offering it to every man who asks. Surely
chastity is still a choice!

Chastity is indeed a choice. But not widely popular, taking your self
out for movie, dinner and dancing. Course there are always other
women.

Surely you are not saying that letting a man screw you is the price of
dinner and a movie. Eeeeew! What kind of scummy crowd do you run with?

Realty check, if a woman doesn't have sex after a few dates, there
won't be any more dates. And the men will warn other men she is a
teaser. On the other hand men that don't try, will find them selves
dateless. Unless they find the teasers.

I repeat: Eeeew!! What kind of scummy crowd do you run with?