I been thinking

Old May 15th 04, 04:29 PM
ang's

Default I been thinking

Ok everybody Last weekend i spotted every little . A little pink
then monday comes nothing .then this weekded spotted a little again
I'v asked some friends they said it can happen sooooo I'll wait another
weekend

if you got any stories please do .
Crossing my fingers

thank you
happy B-Day to you all .

From
Angela F, Suddick-Aguilar

Old May 16th 04, 02:43 PM
Vicki S

"ang's" wrote: ...
I'v asked some friends they said it can happen sooooo I'll wait another
weekend

if you got any stories please do .

During my pregnancy with my oldest I spotted and spotted and even
ended up in the emergency room one night because I was bleeding so
heavily. That was a terrifying ordeal for my husband and me. My son
is now 4 and a half and a terrific little guy. That was all first
trimester bleeding.

During my pregnancy with my second born, I went to a movie alone and
once it was over, discovered blood on the toilet paper in the theater
bathroom. I freaked out and cried and prayed all the way home. The
next morning I drove to my midwife's house and she found the
heartbeat, strong and clear. I was sixteen weeks pregnant, and my
daughter is healthy and strong and turns 2 on Wednesday.

During this pregnancy I have yet to have any bleeding - not even
implantation bleeding. Nonetheless, my first two experiences show
that bleeding during pregnancy can happen without damaging the fetus
or ending the pregnancy. It is very scary, certainly, but it isn't
always the end. I wish you the very best!

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel Sullen, born 11/16/99;