Got third beta

Old May 17th 04, 07:50 PM
Dagny

Default Got third beta

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
and sparkle, edd 1/19/05

Old May 17th 04, 08:22 PM
JennP

"Dagny" wrote in message
.. .

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

They're rising, that's a good sign. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 17th 04, 09:00 PM
Ilse Witch

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:50:15 -0400, Dagny wrote:

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

What do you mean not spectacular? They are doubling right? That's more
than I can say ATM... They are on the low side, but definitely not yet too
low for 14 DPO. Shall we share sticky vibes? I'm getting my third number
tomorrow. I can only pray it will look as good as yours...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Old May 17th 04, 10:57 PM
Dagny

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:50:15 -0400, Dagny wrote:

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

What do you mean not spectacular? They are doubling right? That's more
than I can say ATM... They are on the low side, but definitely not yet too
low for 14 DPO. Shall we share sticky vibes? I'm getting my third number
tomorrow. I can only pray it will look as good as yours...

Yes, so far so good. I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

-- Dagny

Old May 17th 04, 11:46 PM
ModernMiko

"Dagny" wrote in message
.. .

Last Wed my hcg was 65 (about 14 dpo); it was 23, 48 hours earlier.

Not spectacular numbers; but doesn't seem like anything's wrong yet

either.
I have already ordered cool weather maternity gear, as one of my faults
is -- too many clothes.

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
and sparkle, edd 1/19/05

Oh sounds like you are on the right track! Good thoughts and sticky baby
vibes for you on the way!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords