update

Old September 17th 03, 11:19 PM
shelby

Default update

I just wanted to say hi and thanks for all your suggestions - my ds hasn't
bitten me really since Monday and thanks to your input I feel better about
feeding him formula during the day. Currently my daycare provider is giving
him one 8ounce bottle of formula during the day, and water and juice in
between. He is nursing from me as often as he likes from the time we get
home until bedtime and first thing in the morning, and so far not only is he
still sleeping through the night but he seems barely notice the difference.
I am viewing formula as a new food as suggested, and find that as long as my
milk continues we can nurse like this for as long as he likes. Thank you so
very much, I really appreciate all the responses.

Hugs!
Michelle
mom to Aden 01/08/03

Old September 18th 03, 03:53 AM
Cathy

shelby wrote in message
.. .
I just wanted to say hi and thanks for all your suggestions - my ds hasn't
bitten me really since Monday and thanks to your input I feel better about
feeding him formula during the day.

I'm so pleased to hear that - I was wondering how you were getting on (after
DD gave me a nip yesterday). And I bet giving formula during the day is
making you a lot less stressed too.

Cathy

3 months - update Elly Pregnancy 3 January 20th 04 09:21 PM
ATTN Elle...update to my ectopic post JNJ Pregnancy 9 October 27th 03 01:51 AM
Miscarriage - tingling, numbness, vision, anxiety - Five Month Update Ebo Pregnancy 2 August 5th 03 10:56 PM