FAO Aussies: The Panel

Old September 18th 03, 06:52 AM
JoFromOz

Default FAO Aussies: The Panel

I can't find any email addresses to write to... only snail mail. Is that
where you wrote yours to?

I am going to write mine today

I have it on tape - can't see anything but the cute back of baby's head
You can see her whole demeanour change when she starts feeding. She's not
her loud usual self, and she's all mellow or something. Hard to explain. It
was really nice

Jo

--
Babies are Born... Pizzas are delivered.

Old September 18th 03, 07:36 AM
A&G&K

"JoFromOz" wrote in message
I hear that Kate Langbrook breastfed her 5 week old baby live on national

TV
last night on the Panel! I haven't seen it yet, but I've got it on tape.
Anyone wanting to congratulate her and channel 10 should write letters!
What a fantastic thing!

Jo

Bugger!!!
I went to bed early last night and missed it.
Let me know the details (from your tape) and what the addy is for Channel
10. Way to go Kate!!!
Amanda

Babies are Born... Pizzas are delivered.

Old September 18th 03, 02:46 PM
azure

"JoFromOz" wrote in message
I can't find any email addresses to write to... only snail mail. Is that
where you wrote yours to?

I am going to write mine today

I have it on tape - can't see anything but the cute back of baby's head
You can see her whole demeanour change when she starts feeding. She's not
her loud usual self, and she's all mellow or something. Hard to explain.

It
was really nice

Jo

--
Babies are Born... Pizzas are delivered.

I just wrote to Nova, go to www.Nova100.com.au . She's part of the
breakfast show, are you in Melbourne? I followed her pregnancy until I went
on Maternity Leave and used to get up too late to listen in LOL. The
Panel's website is non-existent. Maybe email channel 10 if not Nova?

I've always liked Kate, now I just love her to bits, breastfeeding champion
of the masses! I bet when they showed her topless shot of when she was in
that bawdy show, I think called "passion" there were no outraged viewers or
segments on current affair programs. It's really sad that we are either
getting all excited or outraged over it! I wish it was so commonplace we
could just yawn over it! Anyway, emboldened by Kate I sat in a very
prominent possie at the shopping centre today lol. Well that's not true, I
sat where I'd sit anyway and thought of Kate on the telly hehe.

Cheers,

Leah

---

FAO all aussies! Mamma Mia Pregnancy 27 July 1st 04 11:01 PM
Good News! Autism NOTcaused by MMR or Thimerosal M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 17, 2004 Kids Health 51 May 25th 04 01:59 AM
Prenatal blood tests - Ashkenazi Panel Helen Landon Pregnancy 7 April 11th 04 04:21 AM