getting bigger

Old May 29th 04, 05:18 PM
Sophie

Default getting bigger

"Leslie" wrote in message
Jane,

I am on number 5 as well and my clothes were all too tight at 6 weeks and

I was
in maternity clothes by three months (I was just stuffing myself into

things
until then!). I show earlier and earlier each time, I find. I'm four

months
now and look six.

Leslie

I'm on #4, about 33 weeks, and can still wear some non-maternity pants
(thank goodness for low rise - lol).
I did not follow the rule for showing earlier with each pregnancy.

With #1, #3, and #4 I showed at the usual 5-6 month mark. With #2 not till
about 7 months.

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Kids and bigger cars ted General 134 June 2nd 04 09:27 PM
I'm bigger than I should be! Steve & Erin Pregnancy 4 May 21st 04 12:28 PM
bigger second time round??? alissa Pregnancy 9 February 19th 04 06:37 AM
for those of us getting bigger bellys...;-) Christine Pregnancy 14 January 15th 04 09:35 PM
Babies getting bigger each time Shunaari Pregnancy 8 August 22nd 03 07:11 PM