Psychic Sophie, you were....

Old May 28th 04, 04:55 PM
Amber

Default Psychic Sophie, you were....

Right! We are having a girl! Woo-hoo! We are so excited .

Amber
Mommy to Parker (12/7/99) and Spencer (12/5/01)
#3 EDD Oct. 21, 2004!!
"You'll be his first kiss; his first love; his first friend. You are his
mother...and he is your whole life."
Old May 28th 04, 05:18 PM
Gilbey and Susie

ok, now i have to get in on the action. we are 99% sure it will be a girl
but will what psychic sophie say??????
susie

#3 EDD Oct. 21, 2004!!

Old May 29th 04, 02:35 AM
A&G&K

"Gilbey and Susie" wrote in message
ok, now i have to get in on the action. we are 99% sure it will be a girl
but will what psychic sophie say??????
susie

I'm curious now too ... how 'bout it Sophie??
On of my RL friends can usually tell whether someone is having a boy or
girl, but she couldn't tell for herself or for me

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 29th 04, 05:24 PM
Sophie

#3 EDD Oct. 21, 2004!!
"You'll be his first kiss; his first love; his first friend. You are his
mother...and he is your whole life."

Yay! Any names?

Old May 29th 04, 05:25 PM
Sophie

"Gilbey and Susie" wrote in message
does that mean for me too?

Yep I get a girl feeling.

Old May 29th 04, 05:49 PM
Amber

Yay! Any names?

We haven't gotten that far yet. My boys desperately want to name her Maggie,
which I do love. Not sure yet though...a girls name is a whole new world for
me!

Amber
Mommy to Parker (12/7/99) and Spencer (12/5/01)
Baby Girl due 10/2004!!
Old May 29th 04, 06:06 PM
Sophie

"Amber" wrote in message
Yay! Any names?

We haven't gotten that far yet. My boys desperately want to name her

Maggie,
which I do love. Not sure yet though...a girls name is a whole new world

for
me!

Amber

Where did they come up with Maggie? My mom was impressed when Patrick came
up with Annabel, she laughed when I told her that's the name of a Thomas
train

We've got a girl first and middle name - that was easy. We now have a boy
first name. A meaningful middle name for a boy is proving tough. I don't
want to use an obvious family name, don't want to name the kids after
anyone, but I do want something with meaning that goes with the first name.

Old May 29th 04, 06:43 PM
Jamie Clark

Hey, Psychic Sophie,
We're just about home study approved for our next adoption -- any boy or
girl vibes for us?
wink
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

FAO: Sophie, other Military spouses GoofeeGyrl General 4 April 29th 04 06:56 PM
Psychic Sophie? Nic H Pregnancy 2 April 20th 04 01:39 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Sophie! DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 0 March 13th 04 10:40 PM
Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier... al gu Pregnancy 1 February 23rd 04 01:15 AM
Sophie, I had a dream about you Daye Pregnancy 6 November 25th 03 08:39 PM