| Anger Management

Old August 5th 03, 05:01 AM
Dan Sullivan

Default | Anger Management

(Kane) wrote in message . com...
On 4 Aug 2003 05:08:08 -0700,
(Greg Hanson) wrote:

snip

Dan pretends to be a reformer, but that is very questionable.

Well, one has to get the irony.

What seems at first glance to be just successful (did I really say
"just"?) casework to get children returned to their parents, on deeper
thought (sorry, I know you just got left behind, but try to keep up)
is a very powerful force to reform at the level Dan believes and so
states he That a major responsibility for CPS NOT working: is at
the level of worker and supervisor...the field folks.

I don't always agree with him on this from my own experience, but I'd
be the last to deny that whackin' a worker upside the head was
anything BUT powerful reform. The whackin' is usually done in hearings
and depositions and such that go on the record.

Losing a case to Dan is not just a minor embarrassment for CPS. It's a
powerful attack on the policy-to-practice gap that is the reason
children are wrongly taken. I've campaign for years for a printed best
child welfare practices document to supplement policy manuals. I
haven't had a single taker in any state I've offered to help produce
one. ****es me off big time...and I lose to Dan on that beef of mine.

A worker and their supervisor that follows policy and standard child
welfare practices even marginally well, will rarely remove a child
wrongly. Not to do so is built right in to the laws and their
resultant policies.

Try to do some actual research yourself. It might stick better than
you reading it here and falling into a hysteria induced couch
supported trance state over the possibility that you might have just
been guilty as sin in the removal of the child from your lady friends
home.

He seems to work more for the "status quo" even though he
seems to know that it is badly screwed up.

I beg to differ, and invite Dan to correct me if I interpret him
wrongly: He sees that policy and practice standards do in fact follow
the law, and could be very effective in rightfully protecting children
and families, if they were followed by caseworkers, and other
stakeholders on the side of the state.

He appears to know that caseworkers and supervisors are "badly screwed
up" and even when I disagree in general with him, I know he has cases,
including his own, that support strongly the indictment of screw ups
by the workers in those cases.

You got it backwards....................again, Greegor.

(Notice how he got all excited about MAKING IT WORK?)

You are addressing someone that apparently puts a great deal of her
own energy, and time, and probably money, to the task of and getting
"excited about" "MAKING IT WORK" Greegor.

You got it backwards......................again.

Her focus is on both levels, apparently, the case by case screwups,
and the admin level screw ups, but at no time has she suggested in any
post I've read, that "IT" needs other than to "MAKE IT WORK."

Maybe she has suggested some legislative changes. I missed those if
she did, but I still have a hunch they would be aimed at making "IT"
work like it's supposed to.

The level of your stupidity is improving......downward. Isn't that
nice?

But when I asked him if NY has CRB or Grievance process over
services he answered that I should do my own research.

Oh, I have a hunch he, like me, has become a bit synical over certain
persons in these ngs, you at the very pinnacle, that when they see
actual research done by someone else discount it and go off on little
little whine tasting tours about how they are being miscast as
villians by the bad nasty old Dan.

You're full of it.

By the way, did you run across that little list of CRBs in the states
you claimed didn't have them I posted? Now if they aren't having a CRB
for mother in your case, it is probably because they are doing 6 month
court hearings. That meets the requirement for judicial review
required. It can be CRBs or court hearings. ... but you won't do the
research to find things out like that so you continue to make a
jackasss fool of yourself here by demanding things that don't in fact
compute.

Why don't you ask CPSWatch to help you get the little girl back home.
Let's see if they can drag your ass off that couch.

He supposedly lives on Long Island in New York.

He does. I've called him. He's called me and my caller ID says it's
Dan Sullivan in New York, in exactly the town he claims to be from. Do
you suppose the phone company is lying to me, or Dan is really 007
with endless electronic gadgets designed to fool the enemy?

I've got a pocket knife with a toothpick, tweezer, AND nail file!

Or perhaps, Greg, I'm lying to you about it. Now that would be
interesting.

There is no confirmation that Dan Sullivan is his real name.

There's no confirmation that you are who you post as. Unfortuneatly
when I did a search one time on Dan after losing his phone number in a
HD crash of major proportions, and my caller ID being too old an entry
for him, I found out (like I didn't know, being a bit Irish meownself)
that Dan Sullivan may be the most common combination of Irish sur and
given names in all of the entire world, don'tchaknow.

NY, no, his county alone, had about 30 or so, maybe I'm exaggerating a
wee bit...opps! I should never say the world "Irish."

It just sets my mind off doing a jig, getting a Barry Fitzgerald glint
in me eye, and doing an extremely bad Irish brogue. My wife is NOT
amused.

Dan has always asked a LOT of private questions of people
new to this newsgroup, and e-mails asking for details.

He does?

Are they things like, when people ask for help, and describe their
situation, he asks for what state they are in, if they have a copy of
the policy manual, how old the kids are, or if they are involved in a
divorce, the very things one would have to know given the situation
described to offer anything even the least bit intelligent and to the
point.........oppps! Sorry, I guess I lost you again.

He has never, to my knowledge asked a question not perfectly in tune
with the posters request for help.

On the other hand I have seen the historonically here stupidily start
offering reams of "get your child lost for good" advice right out of
the chute on the first post of the requester.

Oddly, The Plant, bless it's Pine Tree pointy head, has on rare
occasion asked similar to-the-point questions, albeit not as good as
Dan's. Does that too offend your sensibilities?

I think I detect a large and smelly cheeze of a jealousy in your
description of Dan. A man....well, I was going to go on to describe
his qualities as a helper and supporter of families, but I had to
stop, when comparing him to you, when I said "A man"

You aren't one. Not in the sense of responsible, honest, and possessed
of some courage we usually crudely refer to as "having guts."

He even called up Cheryl at CPSWATCH wanting to get a phone
number for Dennis, she expressed concern that New York is not
anywhere near Illinois!

I think Dan once sorted that out when Dennis started the same kind of
jealous lying rant you are doing.

The willingness to defame someone that has demonstrated remarkable
success at exactly what this ng was established for, seems to set you
two off in paroxysms of bogus claims about him that are obviously
framed to influence people that he is on a sinister mission against
children, families, and all things good and wonderful about bathing
little girls by men not their parents, and being towel boys to same.

I think Dan's a crocodile trying
hard to look like a log.

I think he is too. Dan keeps and extraordinarily low profile about his
tactical ability. Were I the general planning strategy, he'd have the
floor a good deal of the time when it came to implementing my
strategy.

Though I have to admit, and ain't no slouch when it comes to setting
long terms goals....simple, straight to the point, no holds barred, no
fanciful side trips, GET THE CHILD BACK OVER ALL OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
strategy.

That must gall the hell out of a dunce that posts his colon on the Web
and a fool that thinks people believe his whining cry baby crap about
how he did nothing to get a little girl taken by CPS from her mother
and not returned after what, two years now?

Kane first appeared apparently at Dan's request,

Dan never knew me nor I him before this forum. I wasn't, given a
couple of things he said, quite sure at the get go that he was
genuine. I found out shortly enough he was more than my equal at what
he does for families. And he's on the short end of reseach compared to
me, but is much better at isolating what he needs to bring children
home. I'm a slob for research. He's a sharpshooter.

Thanks.

You and I do work well together.

It shows.

I just visted his URL for a form requested by a poster here. That's a
nice piece of work. It would work, with names and places changed, in
any state where it would be used.

And getting information out of CPS is one hell of a barrier, but he's
cracked it. Well. What have YOU ever done to get a child home. What
has your colon cohort ever personally done?

No wonder you fear him and Dennis writhes in hatred for him. Couple of
impotent little dicks.

Best, Dan