Gag of the Week....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 06, 11:25 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Gag of the Week....(Bonus cos this ones funnier...)

On Oct 30, 11:43*am, "Zorro" wrote:
My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the
veterinarian. He found the problem was hair in it's ears and cleaned
both ears and the dog could hear fine.

The vet told the lady if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring she
should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub in
the dogs ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair" hair remover. At
the register the druggist tells her "If you're going to use this under
your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady says "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist says "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a
couple of days."

The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either, and if
you must know I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

ROFLMAO!!!!!! That's the first time I ever heard it called that!