Anyone else EDD 12/04 besides Cathy and I???

Old April 28th 04, 04:37 PM
Heather

Default Anyone else EDD 12/04 besides Cathy and I???

Old April 28th 04, 04:49 PM
Heather

Default Should have checked the MKP Calendar...

Should have checked the MKP Calendar...
December 2004 JennL
December 1, 2004 Wendy J.

Anyone else???

Old April 28th 04, 11:24 PM
ModernMiko

Default EDD 12/04 and MKP Calendar...

"Heather" wrote in message
Should have checked the MKP Calendar...
December 2004 JennL
December 1, 2004 Wendy J.

Anyone else???
"Heather" wrote in message

Yep me *waves*! I am officially Dec 04 2004 EDD now :-)

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

Old April 29th 04, 03:56 PM
Heather

Hi JennL *waves back*
Congrads!
Baby names yet???
Want a girl or a boy?
I have 2 girls and would love a boy.

Heather

Old April 30th 04, 12:13 AM
ModernMiko

"Heather" wrote in message
Hi JennL *waves back*
Congrads!
Baby names yet???
Want a girl or a boy?
I have 2 girls and would love a boy.

Heather

Thanks. We're kicking around a few different names right now. Last time I
had one girl's and one boy's name at around 16 weeks or so when I had the
u/s and found out I was having DS, I knew what his name would be. This time
is a little tougher. I don't want to use the previous girl's name. I am
thinking of using part of my dad's mother's name. My dad died about 2 1/2
yrs ago and I want to have this baby spiritually connected even though he
isn't here in person. He had such a wonderful relationship with DS cause he
lived with us. If it's a boy, I will use his name in there somehow. Mainly I
want a healthy baby but I am ogling all of the wonderful girls' clothing out
there :-). My m-i-l (whom I SWEAR is psychic as she has *known* many things
over the years) says it's a girl. She was right with all 4 of her kids and
all 5 of her current grandkids so.... time will tell. Boys are very sweet
though. My guy is a momma's boy although he does love his daddy a lot too.
Any names for you yet? Do you have a specific EDD yet?

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

Old April 30th 04, 02:21 AM
Heather

Estimated Date only. 12/15/04
Boy- Seth
Girl - Siriah
Both are names my fiance chose and I love them!
I included my mom's name, my aunt's and Princess Diana's in my 2 DD's names.
(My girls have 2 middle names). I am very sentimental about that stuff and
so we have tossed around middle names of relatives to add to seth and
siriah.
My sister in law seems psychic. She says I am carrying a boy so ...we'll
see! I LOVE buying girl clothes! Pink, purple, sage, buttercup, flowers,
fluffy stuff... LOVE it! But I have always wanted a boy so...I know I will
love the navy, greens, red's, jeeps, trucks, sports, etc...
"ModernMiko" wrote in message
.. .

Old May 5th 04, 05:31 PM
jrl

"Heather" wrote in message ...
Should have checked the MKP Calendar...
December 2004 JennL
December 1, 2004 Wendy J.

Anyone else???
"Heather" wrote in message

Hi ! I have an EDD of 12/6/04 - God willing it will be baby # 1 ! I am new here. Not sure if I am posting right and trying to change my screen name from an old one I had on another group. How do you find this MKP calendar ?

Jen L.
Old May 9th 04, 10:41 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Hi, my home email has been down until today so I am behind in my
reading, but I am EDD Dec 2, 2004. 10 weeks 4 days today! Although I
think my dr forgot about leap day when figuring my EDD.

-Rebecca

Old May 11th 04, 05:41 PM
jrl

"Heather" wrote in message

Yep me *waves*! I am officially Dec 04 2004 EDD now :-)

Hi all ! I am new here. EDD, Dec 6 - 10 wks today ! We've only told
close family and a couple of close friends. I told my bosses so they
would know why I am coming in late or taking a sick day here and
there. It's so hard not to tell everyone else ! So far I've had
really sore boobs, on and off nausea and been very very tired. I also
have an upset tummy a lot of the time. This is our first pregnancy so
I am really nervous - can't even think about names until the first
trimester is over. We did see the hearbeat at 81/2 weeks so I feel a
bit better. Hope everyone is feeling good !
Old May 12th 04, 12:23 PM
Rebecca McGraw

You're singing my song! Except I've been lucky with the nausea, just no
appetite. I've just tried to tell myself over and over that there is
nothing to be nervous about, but I can't help it...I think maybe the
worry over the pregnancy is probably a warm-up to worry over the kid
forever. I have my next dr visit on Monday morning and am getting antsy
about that.

Maybe it gets easier later in pregnancy when you can feel the kid move
and know that everything's OK. Right now I'm not even showing yet so I
have no *proof* of pregnancy, so to speak, except no period and an
untrasound 3.5 weeks ago. This is our first too so it's all new to us.
Worry, worry, worry. Welcome to motherhood!

Rebecca
edd Dec-2-04