27 Week Checkup!

Old May 18th 04, 08:06 PM
Crystal Dreamer

Default 27 Week Checkup!

I saw my doctor this morning.
I passed my glucose test, AND my iron is good! She told me that nobody with
twins is supposed to pass both on the first try. LOL

She said my iron was just a hair on the low side, but not enough to worry
about. She also said that normally, especially with twins, she prescribes
extra vitamins at this point, but I'm doing so well that I don't need any!
She called me her "star patient" and said I was doing an excellent job. My
cervical length was 2.13 cm! It was 2.15 two weeks ago, so not much of a
change at all.

She's even going to let me go to my brother's high school graduation this
weekend, without a wheelchair!

I asked about St Louis, and she said as long as I can hold off for 4 more
days and reach 28 weeks, I won't have to go back. They'll keep me in
the city I live if I start having regular contractions again, starting
Saturday.

What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting positions. Baby
A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope they behave and when the
time comes, are both vertex!

Old May 18th 04, 08:08 PM
Ilse Witch

On Tue, 18 May 2004 19:06:10 +0000, Crystal Dreamer wrote:

What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting positions. Baby
A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope they behave and when the
time comes, are both vertex!

Wow!! Excellent news!! I hope things keep going like this and no
contractions arrive until saturday and several weeks after that...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (22m)

Old May 18th 04, 09:54 PM
Sandi

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message

What an awesome appointment!!

What great news! I'm glad to hear everything is going so well for you!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2

Old May 18th 04, 09:56 PM
ModernMiko

[...]

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so glad things are going so well for you and your
guys sweetie!!!! Thanks for letting us know.

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old May 18th 04, 10:50 PM
A&G&K

[...]

Great news
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 19th 04, 12:13 AM
Fer

Crystal Dreamer wrote:
|| I saw my doctor this morning.
|| I passed my glucose test, AND my iron is good! She told me that
|| nobody with twins is supposed to pass both on the first try. LOL
|| She said my iron was just a hair on the low side, but not enough to
|| worry about. She also said that normally, especially with twins, she
|| prescribes extra vitamins at this point, but I'm doing so well that
|| I don't need any! She called me her "star patient" and said I was
|| doing an excellent job. My cervical length was 2.13 cm! It was 2.15
|| two weeks ago, so not much of a change at all.
|| She's even going to let me go to my brother's high school graduation
|| this weekend, without a wheelchair!
|| I asked about St Louis, and she said as long as I can hold off for 4
|| more days and reach 28 weeks, I won't have to go back. They'll keep
|| me in
|| the city I live if I start having regular contractions again,
|| starting Saturday.
|| What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting
|| positions. Baby A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope
|| they behave and when the time comes, are both vertex!

That's great news! Actually I was thinking about you this weekend when I was
in hospital, there had just been a set of twins born at 28 wks that are
going very very well

Take Care!--?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-34 weeks!

Old May 19th 04, 12:55 AM
Unadulterated Me

Crystal Dreamer wrote:

What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting positions. Baby
A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope they behave and when the
time comes, are both vertex!

Yay I'm pleased everything is going so great! My girls were vertex and
transverse at term and I still had a vaginal birth so don't stress out
to much about the vertex vertex thing.

Andrea
Old May 19th 04, 02:11 AM
Jill

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message
I saw my doctor this morning.
I passed my glucose test, AND my iron is good! She told me that nobody

with
twins is supposed to pass both on the first try. LOL

Yay! You are in my thoughts. I hope everything continues to go well for you!

Jill

Old May 19th 04, 01:44 PM
JennP

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message

What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting positions.

Baby
A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope they behave and when the
time comes, are both vertex!

This whole post was such awesome news! I have to admit, I was very, very
worried for you way back when you had that awful OB/GYN doom your pregnancy.
I'm so glad things are so great. I'm assuming this is a different doctor
now, right?
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 20th 04, 07:37 PM
Crystal Dreamer

JennP wrote:
"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message

What an awesome appointment!! The babies have been shifting
positions. Baby A is now breech and Baby B is transverse. I hope
they behave and when the time comes, are both vertex!

This whole post was such awesome news! I have to admit, I was very,
very worried for you way back when you had that awful OB/GYN doom
your pregnancy. I'm so glad things are so great. I'm assuming this is
a different doctor now, right?

Thanks so much to everyone!!!

JennP - yes, this is my new OB, and I love her! She's wonderful.

36 week checkup Sandi Pregnancy 4 May 9th 04 04:59 AM
37 Week Checkup New York Jen Pregnancy 5 February 20th 04 09:54 PM
Anemia and 25 week checkup... Jill Pregnancy 11 February 9th 04 01:47 PM
35 Week Checkup New York Jen Pregnancy 13 February 7th 04 01:14 AM
6 week checkup & EXHAUSTED! Kari Pregnancy 3 November 15th 03 04:50 PM