Arresting obstetricians - Lt. Bill Hunt: 11165PC Suspected (Mass)Child Abuse Report

Old August 30th 05, 12:33 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Arresting obstetricians - Lt. Bill Hunt: 11165PC Suspected (Mass)Child Abuse Report

ARRESTING OBSTETRICIANS: OC SHERIFF LT. BILL HUNT: 11165PC SUSPECTED (MASS)
CHILD ABUSE REPORT

Note: The mass child abuse by obstetricians discussed below is OBVIOUS. I
only call it "suspected" child abuse because in California the reports are
called 11165PC Suspected Child Abuse Reports.

Obstetricians are asphyxiating babies and robbing them of up to 50% of their
blood volume - ROUTINELY.

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" blood for their babies.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

So I write to law enforcement to remedy the situation/enforce the law...

LT. BILL HUNT, ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Lt. Bill Hunt
Candidate for Orange County (Calif.) Sheriff
Orange County Sheriff's Department
via

Bill,

I would like you to arrest a few obstetricians.

Here's why...

Babies are born breathing through their umbilical cords...

In EVERY CESAREAN DELIVERY, obstetricians are immediately clamping umbilical
cords, this according to retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB
FACOG, quoted below.

By immediately clamping umbilical cords, obstetricians are routinely
asphyxiating babies - forcing them to breathe with their lungs before they
are ready. See Dr. Morley's baby asphyxiation experiment quoted below.

WORSE: By immediately clamping umbilical cords, babies are robbed of up to
50% of their blood volume. (It's easy to prevent this mass baby blood
robbery; see PREGNANT WOMEN below.)

Dr. Morley is SORT of valiantly protesting this massive crime but he is
failing to report it as the obvious mass child abuse that it is.

Dr. Morley openly advises that obstetricians engage in obviously illegal
human experimentation (TEMPORARY baby asphyxiation) to privately demonstrate
to themselves why babies should not have their umbilical cords be
permanently asphyxiated and be robbed of up to 50% of their blood volume.

Here is Dr. Morley's obviously illegal temporary baby asphyxiation
experiment:

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe...a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac og-cp.htm

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood,
tell the obstetrician not to clamp the cord until it stops pulsating and
your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.

Bill, some of the tiniest people in Orange County are being harmed by some
of the most trusted adults in Orange County.

So please make a few obstetrician arrests.

And please join me in calling for pardons in advance for MDs.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies - and it's
not just the mass baby asphyxiation/baby blood robbery.

American medicine's most frequent medical and surgical behaviors are obvious
felonies they way MDs perform them. See the postscript.

I know, I know... Offending the politically powerful medical community by
arresting obstetricians right before the election might not be the best
political move - but your job is to protect the People from harm - not get
elected sheriff.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

PS I've been calling attention to the obvious crimes for years on the
usenet.

UCLA-trained physician Steve B. Harris, MD recently indirectly explained
that MDs get away with these obvious crimes because law enforcement looks
the other way.

He wrote:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

See Steve B. Harris, MD is a coward - babies be damned
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3846

Bill, as noted above, mothers shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to
30%.

Most mothers don't KNOW to ask...

So hopefully, law enforcement will stop looking the other way and help
babies.

Speaking of law enforcement looking the other way, Orange County DA Tony
Rackaukas is up for re-election in 2006.

DA Rackauckas mentions CHILD SEXUAL ASSAULT in his election blurb: "There
is much more work ahead‹especially in [the] area...of child sexual
assault...This is why I am counting on your continued support today and on
Election Day in 2006."
http://www.ocdistrictattorney.com/

DA Rackauckas' mention of child sexual assault reminds me... Amerian
obstetricians commit obvious child sexual assault in medicine's most
frequent surgical behavior toward males.

The grisly penile surgery involves not only penetration of a genital orifice
- but actual AMPUTATION of a genital orifice (the preputial niche). Until I
exposed the fraud in 1987, American MDs were using phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology to promote the mass child abuse - and when I exposed the
phony neurology and called for an exemption for the ancient Jewish ritual
that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis - American MDs suddenly came
out in favor of anonymity for perpetrators of child abuse [Pediatrics Feb
1988]. The next month, the California Medical Association House of
Delegates by voice vote suddenly converted the "no medical indications"
surgery into "an effective public health measure." [CMA Res. 305-88] The
CMA's own Scientific Board had squashed virtually the same resolution just
months before.

American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward FEMALES also
involves sexual assault. Obstetricians are penetrating the vagina, then
slicing it - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything
possible to open birth canals - even as they keep birth canals closed the
"extra" up to 30%. (I published the simple biomechanics in the medical
literature. See Gastaldo TD. Birth. 1992;19(4):230-1.)

And then there is the matter of American medicine's most frequent abdominal
surgery (c-section). Obstetricians are slicing abdomens -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they have done everything possible to open
birth canals - even as they keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%
is not going to prevent all episiotomies, forceps and cesareans - but
obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

I almost forgot to mention The Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3526

BTW, this just cited article, discusses Orange County Sheriff's Deputy
Michael Schroeder and his SLAPP suit one million dollar lawsuit attempt to
deny me my First Amendment right to protest what I believe to be his
perpetuation of the obstetric crimes as a public official (attorney for the
Calif. Bd of Chiropractic Examiners).

I will cc (again) Orange County DA Tony Rackauckas about these matters via
.

Incidentally, (former?) Orange County Sheriff's Deputy Schroeder was
reportedly DA Rackauckas's 1999 election campaign manager. Perhaps Deputy
Schroeder will serve as DA Rackauckas' 2006 campaign manager?

Also, Deputy Schroeder's wife - Asst DA Susan Kang Schroeder is reportedly
still a Rackaukas spokeswoman...Cameron Jackson, a former San Diego Police
Officer now a radio personality on KUCI 88.9 FM
www.kuci.org writes:

"DA Spokeswoman Susan Kang Schroeder will be my guest..."
http://www.ocvarietyhour.blogspot.com/

Bill, hopefully, the two/three/four of you can team up and arrest some
obstetricians, and start America down the path of rather instantly saving
BILLIONS of dollars per year not to mention making birth easier for mothers
and babies.

Remember: Please join me in advocating pardons in advance for MDs: As med
students MDs are being TRAINED to perform the obvious felonies discussed
above.

Good luck in the 2006 election!

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

Copied to: Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via
.

Copied to: UC Irvine OC Variety Hour's (former San Diego Police Officer)
Cameron Jackson and guest co-host Manoj Mahindrakar
http://www.ocvarietyhour.blogspot.com/
Via , , , ,
, , ,

Cameron, perhaps you and Manoj could do a UC Irvine OC Variety Hour program
on obstetrics periodically until the mass obstetric child abuse ends.

Incidentally, UC Irvine Med School's Scott Haldeman, DC, PhD, MD is ignoring
the obvious mass child abuse just like everyone else. It's the damndest
thing. Perhaps you could interview Scott and ask why an MD-chiropractor is
not speaking out to stop gruesome spinal manipulation by MD-obstetricians?

(An incriminating semisitting/birth-canal-closing birth position
recommendation disappeared from the UCI Med School website after I publicly
complained to Scott - but otherwise - just silence - babies be damned.)

This Open Letter to OC Sheriff's Lt. Bill Hunt will be archived for global
access in the Google usenet archive.

My thanks to Canadian Grandma Donna Young for calling my attention to the
mass asphyxiation of babies by obstetricians.

http://groups.google.com for "Arresting obstetricians: Lt Bill Hunt:
11165PC Suspected (Mass) Child Abuse Report"