HORRIBLE 'ouch' for Dr. Bauch! (My last email to her)

Old April 2nd 04, 05:57 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default HORRIBLE 'ouch' for Dr. Bauch! (My last email to her)

PREGNANT WOMEN: OBs are knowingly closing birth canal up to 30% by using
semisitting and dorsal delivery. (See PROOF below.)

For simple instructions on how to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra"
up to 30%, see the very end of this post.

HORRIBLE "OUCH" FOR DR. BAUCH See the postscript.

MELISSA L. BAUCH, DC says:

"Many women receive regular chiropractic care from the beginning of
pregnancy right through delivery and beyond."
http://www.alignchiropractic.com/Pregnancy.htm

Most women do NOT receive chiropractic care right through delivery! They
should receive NON-SPINAL chiro care - from their OBs!

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at:

Melissa L. Bauch, DC
385 S. Maple Avenue, Suite 111
Ridgewood / Glen Rock, New Jersey

Melissa,

As you directed, I removed you from my list - kindly.

I am writing this last time to say (kindly) that I visited your website and
found an error of omission.

There nothing on your "Pregnancy" page warning pregnant women that OBs are
knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%.

There is nothing about how easy it is for pregnant women to allow their
birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

There is nothing about the chiropractic reasons WHY pregnant women should
offer their babies the "extra" up to 30% - to wit - OBs are violently
pushing on tiny spines (oxytocin, Cytotec, PGE2) and gruesomely pulling
(hands, forceps, vacuums) - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies DIE, some are paralyzed - most "only" have their necks
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly closed
up to 30%.

ALL "chiropractic care right through delivery" DISCUSSIONS (non-spinal
chiropractic adjustments) should include CHIROPRACTIC PREVENTION: 1)
allowing sacroiliac motion in the mother to help protect the baby's brain as
the skull traverses mom's pelvic outlet and 2) allowing sacroiliac motion in
the mother to prevent unnecessary (sometimes fatal, sometimes paralyzing)
manipulation of the baby's spine.

Unless you disagree (please notify me if you do), kindly correct this error
of omission on your "Pregnancy" page.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS HORRIBLE "OUCH" FOR DR. BAUCH!

Cute rhyme on your Homepage: "Got an OUCH? Call Dr. Bauch! (201)
652-9590." (Ouch and Bauch do rhyme, right?)
http://www.alignchiropractic.com/

I'm calling/emailing (this last time), Melissa, because most American male
babies in America get a HORRIBLE "ouch" as their penis is literally ripped
apart and one-half to one-third of the skin on their penile shaft is sliced
off.
http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (paraphrasing Ronald Goldman, PhD,
author of Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

See also (again) the post to which you "responded": Wild circumcision
rhetoric of MDs/Israel's history
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2398

Talk about OUCH!: "The average circumcision cuts off what would grow into
about 12 square inches of sexually sensitive skin."
http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (quoting Ronald Goldman, PhD, author of
Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

VAGINAS Melissa, your pregnancy page should note for pregnant women that
American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward males - the just
described routine PENIS slicing - occurs not long after OBs engage in
routine VAGINA slicing - MASS vagina slicing (euphemism "routine
episiotomy"). When OBs slice vaginas, they are surgically/FRAUDULENTLY
inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN the birth canal - even
as they CLOSE the birth canal - up to 30%.

BOTTOMLINE MELISSA...

Whereas you say,

"Many women receive regular chiropractic care from the beginning of
pregnancy right through delivery and beyond."
http://www.alignchiropractic.com/Pregnancy.htm

From the perspective of PREVENTING vertebral subluxations (and saving tiny
lives and tiny limbs), it is perhaps more relevant to state that most women
do NOT receive chiropractic care - especially not during delivery - and they
could so EASILY receive it - from OBs - but only if they know to ask for it!

Again Melissa, unless you disagree (please notify me if you do), kindly
correct your error of omission - so that pregnant women know to talk to
their OBs about the important NON-SPINAL chiroipractic care they should
receive from OBs.

NOTE: If you choose to remain silent about these errors of omission - you
will not be alone - the chiro trade unions are remaining silent too.

See Dorland's: Preventing VS by educating OBs (also: New defn of chiro in
Dorland's)

Thanks for reading.

Again Melissa, as you directed, I removed you from my list - kindly.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs and MBs are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up
to 30% by using dorsal and semisitting delivery. See PROOF above.

It is EASY for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.
Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or deliver on
hands-and-knees, kneeling, standing, squatting, etc.

BEWARE though: Some MDs and MBs will let you "try" "alternative"
delivery positions but will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close
your birth canal!) as you push your baby out!

Talk to your MD or MB about this TODAY.

MDs/MBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must - first get the
woman off her sacrum - off her back/butt.

This Open Letter to Melissa L. Bauch, DC will be archived for global access
at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google usenet groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "HORRIBLE 'ouch' for Dr. Bauch! (My last email
to her)"