can someone give me some advice?

Old January 10th 04, 08:08 AM
Jamie Clark

Default can someone give me some advice?

"Krystle N" wrote in message
wtf are yall doin?...i'm just looking for people (FRIENDS) to talk
to..if it's any of yalls business..

It is our business, when you posted your story and asked for advice. And we
aren't your friends, we're complete strangers. We don't know you.

i come in here to get advice...not to be put down but since some of yall

hate teenagers and their actions

I don't think anyone here hates teenagers or their actions. The majorty of
the posts in response to your original post were helpful, informative,
supportive, and trying to reach out to you.

i'm just goin to leave yall alone...ok..cuz i'm tired of yall talkin about
me the way some of yall do..

It's a usenet group...old posts never die, they just get archived and talked
about forever!

if i didn't know any better i'd say that some of yall just like the fact

of getting attention for puting people down for their bad mistakes..

Now there may be some truth to that... but no one here put you down for your
"bad mistake." I think so far, I came the closest to putting you down,
calling you immature. But that wasn't necessarily for your mistakes, that
was for your attitude in response to helpful posts.

i don't see what the big deal is anyway..is it a crime now not to post in

other discussions?

Nope, not a crime.

i am a person too ok..and i'm not immature..i'm very mature.....when i

want to be..

Ah yes, the definition of maturity...until it suits me. Sorry. Still
immature.

and donna and nan and whoever else hates me ... i'll be out of here
soon..unless you have something else to say about me ..cuz i'm not just
goin to sit back and watch yall critisize me for this...

Donna, Nan and I, and probably many other people do not hate you.

and thanx yall for who's helping me get through this without critisizing

me for my bad
judgement ... but as for some of yall who don't like me..and think i'm
no good for nothing..theres at least one person who can tell you we're
all human and we're all equal..and you know who that one person is? it's
God.. at least he cares about everyone..and he doesn't put people down
for their bad judgement and their mistakes...

So someone who critisizes you automatically hates you? Again, that's the
immaturity talking. Someday you'll see that people can disagree with you
without disliking or hating you.

we're not perfect.. no one is..so if anyone else has something really bad

to say about me..just go
ahead and say it cuz i'm goin to leave this discussion here soon because
of the way most of yall are treating me.. but i'm very sorry for
whatever pain i caused you..
bye
Krystle

So, inquiring minds want to know -- did you test? Are you pregnant?

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old January 10th 04, 08:09 AM
Jamie Clark

"Krystle N" wrote in message
wtf are yall doin?...i'm just looking for people (FRIENDS) to talk
to..if it's any of yalls business..i come in here to get advice...not to

Snip
everybody-hates-me-so-I'm-leaving...just-after-I-write-one-more-post,-oooh,-
one-more,-okay,-just-one-more...now-I'm-leaving,-really-I-am post

ahead and say it cuz i'm goin to leave this discussion here soon because
of the way most of yall are treating me.. but i'm very sorry for
whatever pain i caused you..
bye
Krystle

Bye ya'll. Don't let the door hit your *ss on the way out. Buh buye.

Sorry, I guess I'm feeling a little snarky tonight.

Old January 10th 04, 04:13 PM
Krystle N

Default bye everyone

no i haven't tested yet...i don't have the money to do it.. bye
everyone..

Old January 10th 04, 04:46 PM
Circe

Krystle N wrote:
no i haven't tested yet...i don't have the money to do it.. bye
everyone..

Well, there ya go, folks. She's either a troll or she's been lying. She said
earlier she had the test but was afraid to take it.
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [22 mos.] mom)

"Call anywhere, any time...virtually from any phone" -- prepaid phone card
dispenser

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!

Old January 10th 04, 05:27 PM
Krystle N

Old January 10th 04, 06:03 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Krystle N wrote:

donna and nan and whoever else hates me

Nobody hates you. Regardless of how it feels right now, being a teenager
with all your hormones raging, adults don't usually have such strong
feelings for strangers. Now since most of us are pregnant that may be
different (pregnancy turns you into a teenager again sometimes lol) but
generally I'd say it's safe to say that nobody here feels terribly
strongly about you one way or the other.

They're just trying to lend some advice and chat amongst themselves.

Old January 10th 04, 06:32 PM
Jamie Clark

Yep, that's why I asked. I remember her saying she had the test but was
afraid to take it. I guess she's just a loney teenager, wanting to talk.
Oh well, it was relatively entertaining, while it lasted.

Old January 10th 04, 08:47 PM
Krystle N

Default what's your problem?

look..i really don't know what your problem is..and i really don't
care..but you need to stop trying to make me feel bad cuz you're only
making yourself look bad.. someone needs to slap some sence into you..
you're probably goin to say the same thing about me..but i really don't
care what you have to say about me cuz everytime you say somethin bad
about me it's goin to come back on you..so i'm really not worried about
you..
on the other hand ..i am worried about myself because i'm goin to take
the test here soon...and i'm not quite sure if you got what i was really
saying..let me explain it to you.. the thing that i said about not
having the money... i ment that if i am pg... then i won't have the
money to take care of the baby...thats if i'm pg... and if i am pg i'm
not goin to give my baby up for adoption..the way i see it is..if i was
to have a baby.. i'm goin to have to take care of it.. since i made the
mistake of having sex.. i want the responsibilty of supporting my own
kid..i don't want someone else supporting my own kid.. it's just not
right.. so thats all i have to say at this time...
i just don't want to grow up thinking that i failed at
everything..but it looks like i already have

Old January 10th 04, 10:13 PM
Jamie Clark

"Krystle N" wrote in message
... look..i really don't
know what your problem is..and i really don't
care..but you need to stop trying to make me feel bad cuz you're only
making yourself look bad.. someone needs to slap some sence into you..
you're probably goin to say the same thing about me..but i really don't
care what you have to say about me cuz everytime you say somethin bad
about me it's goin to come back on you..so i'm really not worried about
you..

No comments on the above, I think Nan did a great job on that.

on the other hand ..i am worried about myself because i'm goin to take
the test here soon...and i'm not quite sure if you got what i was really
saying..let me explain it to you.. the thing that i said about not
having the money... i ment that if i am pg... then i won't have the
money to take care of the baby...thats if i'm pg...

And this is just another example of the immaturity thing -- whether you have
the money or not to take care of a baby doesn't change the fact of whether
or not you are pregnant. Delaying finding out you are pregnant or not
doesn't change how much money you have, or will have. Like if you wait a
week, you'll suddenly be rich? What does how much money you have, have to
do with finding out if you are pregnant. Not testing doesn't actually
change the results -- you either are pregnant, or you are not. Either way,
I'd think by now you're sick of the emotional turmoil of wondering if you
are pregnant, and would want to know for sure, one way or another, so that
you can start making some decisions in your life -- like how to get rid of
this bum of a guy for good, how to find a means of contraception that works,
etc.

and if i am pg i'm not goin to give my baby up for adoption..the way i see

it is..if i was
to have a baby.. i'm goin to have to take care of it.. since i made the
mistake of having sex.. i want the responsibilty of supporting my own
kid..i don't want someone else supporting my own kid.. it's just not
right.. so thats all i have to say at this time...

Sometimes the responsible thing to do isn't to keep a child as a 15 year old
girl, with a possibly verbally abusive mother and a bum of an ex-boyfriend.
Sometimes the responsible thing to do is to place that child with a loving
two parent home, where that child can grow up with a mommy and a daddy, and
you can get on with your life, finish growing up, and go to college and make
something of yourself. That is just one responsible option. If you are
pregnant, I hope you'll consider what is in the best interest of this child,
not just you.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

"

Nedd Advice PLEASE!!!!!!! anna General (moderated) 3 March 22nd 04 01:49 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General 26 March 20th 04 04:47 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General 2 March 8th 04 05:49 PM
Advice Please (x-posted) toto General (moderated) 2 March 8th 04 05:49 PM
Review: Something's Gotta Give (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 December 12th 03 10:56 PM