Find anyone/anywhere People search website

Old July 21st 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

Default Nan and others Find anyone/anywhere People search website

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:14:32 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Nan, Not sure if anyone seen my lat post...but I wrote:

Yes, I read it, and I stand by my assertions.

Nan
Old July 21st 06, 03:25 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Well Yes it certainly was said that I "primarily cater to stalkers", only it
was Rich that said it and not Mark, which I apologized for. None the less it
was said. And I was replying to your statement of

"Nan" wrote in message
Frankly, I find your knee-jerk
jumping to erroneous conclusions troubling.

SO how did I jump to conclusions erroneously?

Wow, seems even though it was said and I was offended and tried to defend
myself, and then was bashed for "jumping to conclusions" although it was
said and I didn't jump to any conclusions, and then even had enough
integrity and made a public apology to Mark, still not good enough. Seems
people hear just want to stick by what they said no matter if they were
wrong or not.

Cathy

Old July 21st 06, 03:32 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:25:17 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

What assertions? that I am overreacting and claiming that people said things
that they didn't?

Er, no. That your site enables stalkers to find their victims.

You know, instead of getting your back up about what strangers on
usenet think of your business, you should put the energy you're
putting here to defend yourself, into improving your business.

Nan

Old July 21st 06, 03:38 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
PattyMomVA

Come on, follow the thread. You jumped to conclusions when you equated
Internet pharmacies with drug dealers.

Old July 21st 06, 03:42 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Yes, I suppose I shouldn't waste my time here on Usenet defending myself, I
should put my time and energy into improving my business which you have no
clue about because you have never used it. Why don't you go ahead and give
me some pointers since you know exactly what I need to do to improve with
all your experience in the people search/detective business. How crazy/hard
Nan is it to say, oh yes I'm sorry you did have a valid reason to get upset
someone did say that you cater to stalkers PRIMARILY, I was wrong to say
that your jumping to conclusions???? I certainly did say I am sorry to Mark
for blaming him for saying something that was not him. Can't win, I guess
your word is gold. Please do send my some tips who to improve my business
which you have never used and you know exactly where improvements need to be
made Nan...please

Old July 21st 06, 03:44 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Patty, no...it all began when I was blamed for "catering to stalkers", I was
already UPSET at that statement when Mark had said he ranked me up with the
internet pharmacies.

Old July 21st 06, 03:51 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Banty

In article , cathy says...

Nan, Not sure if anyone seen my lat post...but I wrote:

Nan didn't answer your last post, since this discussion wasn't going anywhere
(that's how these USENET discussion often end), so now you're back to stoke the
very last gleaming coals of this fire?

Cathy, I've only been a spectator on this, but I must say that this kind of
defensiveness and obsessiveness doesn't give me much confidence in your
judgement. And good judgement, at the very least, is what's needed to get into
the kind of business you are gettting into.

Banty

Old July 21st 06, 04:22 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw that I apologized, then
Nan decided to say "Yes I saw it" and that she still felt the same way about
me jumping to conclusions. Really sorry I defended myself to be honest, at
least I did have enough ba_ls to come out and say I was wrong, that was my
last point on the subject until Nan replied back with her comment.
In article , cathy says...

Old July 21st 06, 08:12 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Mark Probert

cathy wrote:
Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw that I apologized,

OK, I saw it. Now, back to my boat. The weather forecast stinks for this
weekend.

then
Nan decided to say "Yes I saw it" and that she still felt the same way about
me jumping to conclusions. Really sorry I defended myself to be honest, at
least I did have enough ba_ls to come out and say I was wrong, that was my
last point on the subject until Nan replied back with her comment.
In article , cathy says...

Old July 22nd 06, 12:19 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:22:28 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Banty, the only reason for my last post was to be sure that Mark saw my
public apology. I wanted to be sure since I made a big stink about the
"catering to stalkers" issue, that Mark in-fact saw that I apologized, then
Nan decided to say "Yes I saw it" and that she still felt the same way about
me jumping to conclusions. Really sorry I defended myself to be honest, at
least I did have enough ba_ls to come out and say I was wrong, that was my
last point on the subject until Nan replied back with her comment.

You directed the post to me. You put my name in the subject line,
FFS!
I replied. You don't like my reply. Not much I care to do about
that.
End. Of. Subject.

Nan