Heh... Wise naming of your child?

Old June 14th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Heh... Wise naming of your child?

I just read this in another group - first time I've actually had this
pointed out to me, and I nearly busted a gut laughing...

"I have just had this pointed out to me this this morning, don't know if you
would have heard it, but it proves you have to be SO careful naming your
children!
Shiloh Pitt... if you swap the "sh" and the "p" around, what do you get?"

Heh... I did laugh - first time I've laughed a good laugh in about a week
and a half!

Old June 14th 06, 12:51 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

xkatx wrote:
I just read this in another group - first time I've actually had this
pointed out to me, and I nearly busted a gut laughing...

"I have just had this pointed out to me this this morning, don't know if you
would have heard it, but it proves you have to be SO careful naming your
children!
Shiloh Pitt... if you swap the "sh" and the "p" around, what do you get?"

Heh... I did laugh - first time I've laughed a good laugh in about a week
and a half!

made me recall how that old song that went, 'The boy named Sue'?,

Old June 14th 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Ups! Sorry bout that! (face bright pink!) have some problem
with my machine! .....

just to tag a bit on, my best wishes to the happy couple!
and lots of love and cuddles to their new baby