I cried :(

Old June 29th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I cried :(

My cousin sent me this email... It's, I guess, real true.
Some of you might have seen this, and I think these damn pregnancy hormones
made me get tears in my eyes lol

....then again, I cried when I loaded the dishwasher to realize there wasn't
enough soap left to run it and had to wash by hand haha

http://www.paete.org/parentswish/site01/big.html

Old July 1st 06, 05:19 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

I think it may be the pregnancy hormones butit made me cry too and I
had to immediately share it with my mom as well.

Old July 1st 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:46:20 GMT, "Kathryn" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

My cousin sent me this email... It's, I guess, real true.
Some of you might have seen this, and I think these damn pregnancy
hormones
made me get tears in my eyes lol

...then again, I cried when I loaded the dishwasher to realize there
wasn't
enough soap left to run it and had to wash by hand haha

http://www.paete.org/parentswish/site01/big.html

ah... that was depressing.

I thought so too, talk about emotionally blackmailing your children to be
burdened with your care when you're older. No thank you, put me in a home
and visit me, but I do not expect you to change my diaper.

Christine

Old July 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

CME wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:46:20 GMT, "Kathryn" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

My cousin sent me this email... It's, I guess, real true.
Some of you might have seen this, and I think these damn pregnancy
hormones
made me get tears in my eyes lol

...then again, I cried when I loaded the dishwasher to realize there
wasn't
enough soap left to run it and had to wash by hand haha

http://www.paete.org/parentswish/site01/big.html

ah... that was depressing.

I thought so too, talk about emotionally blackmailing your children to be
burdened with your care when you're older. No thank you, put me in a home
and visit me, but I do not expect you to change my diaper.

Christine

I have worked in those places for over 18 years and I know 'I' rather
be euthanised than be put in one. I didn't read the article, I will
take everyones word that it is depressing, I didn't have to blackmail
my oldest she told me a long time ago she would care for me when I am
older.........every now and then she reminds me she can push my
wheelchair down the steps if I dont behave grin gotta love her :-)
hmmmm...wonder what her thoughts are on changing my diaper
Bev