Personal ads

Old July 8th 06, 12:22 PM posted to soc.men,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.shyness,uk.singles,alt.romance,alt.support.loneliness
ci+

Default Personal ads

Lost in
reenews.net:

"MCP" wrote:

http://eternalbachelor.blogspot.com/

Women are getting desperate and men are running away

Ain't that the truth. The marriage strike by men is biting hard.

I glanced through the personal ads in my local paper for a laugh
today, wondering if there was anyone I could use an example for this
post. The very first ad I set my eyes upon was a perfect example! It's
of some 33-year-old single-mother. She's a secretary, never married,
has a 10-year-old boy from a "previous relationship that's just ended"
and describes herself as "cuddly".

If a woman claims she is "cuddly" in her personal ad, that means she's
plain ol' fat.

Unless she says that she's as thin as a rake, she's fat. If she does
say that she's as thin as a rake, she's probably chubby.

In fact it invariably means she's physically similar to Cthulhu.

In fact, imagine Cthulhu with big flappy tits and a tramp-stamp. We're
getting close to your average man-hungry Britskank here.

For the benefit of those outside the feminist republic of Britain, a
tramp-stamp is a tattoo on a female.

Men used to jokingly tell their sons never to marry any woman who had
more tattoos than themselves. Now they tell them, very solemnly, never
to marry a female who has or who ever has had a tattoo. You'll never
meet a tattooed virgin.

Anyway, back to our cuddly woman who is Seeking Him. In describing her
ideal Him, she says:

My ideal match would have the looks of Brad Pitt, the humour of
Peter Kay and the
bank balance of David Beckham (and legs like him too!)

is he ok if he has the humour of beckham's legs?

But hey i'm realistic - must have a good sense of humour, easy
going, have decent
music taste, enjoy the company of friends, be loyal, romantic and be
able to handle the demands of a girl like me - crikey am I still
asking for to[o] much!

Erm...so she claims she's realistic but is expecting a handsome, witty
and rich man? What eligible man of such a description would want to
date a fat thirty-something single mother? Jeez, **** off.

Note how she demands a man be able to "handle the demands of a girl
like me." The sub-heading of her ad is "Are you up to the challenge?"

"Are you up to the challenge?"
stole that from the w4m cliff's notes....

You see this a lot in women's personal ads, describing themselves as
"a challenge" and demanding a real man who can handle them and their
demands. It's like pre-emptive shaming language, immediately implying
that if you're not interested in them then it's because you're
frightened, intimidated, not man enough...never because you're just
not interested in her on account of her being greedy and ugly,

yes... admit it. you're just not man enough for a challenge like that...
shame on you....

or that
she's not bringing anything in to a relationship except occasional
access to a big slimy hairy orifice, a long list of whiny demands and
perhaps some other guy's cast-off illegitimate ******* who needs a
daddy.

admit it. you're just not man enough for the spawn of 'Cthulhuetta'....
shame shame shame .... :

I might sign up for an online dating site, just to hunt around for the
profiles of some greedy entitlement whores so that I can mock them
here. And before anyone asks,

I used to do that when I was in the forces. A group of us would answer
all the lonely hearts columns ads and supply details of a composite
bloke we created for the occasion. We came up with some great
specimens, the answers to a chavette's prayer. Rich, good-looking,
lonely and desperate for love.

Sometimes we would arrange a meeting, often getting half a dozen
females to turn up to meet the one invented bloke, and go and laugh at
them as it slowly dawned on them they'd been had. Some of them
travelled long distances to be disappointed.

Yes, of course it's cruel.

yes.

Bloody funny though.

nah. that's too much. it'd be enough that they just discovered the ads are useless ... just as most men discover...

Any female who thinks
she's met Mr Wonderful through a dating agency is in for a surprise if
Mr W is writing from a military or student address.

Some lonely hearts agencies say that as many as a third of the men on
their books are just having a laugh.

--

so what's so bad about that?
A: text read normally. people which in order the up messes it Because