Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 2nd 05, 11:06 PM
Paul Griffiths

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:
snip

Cele: I'm entirely fine with it. Here, let's try this: Hey you guys on
assp: If a fellow gives you a ring that closely resembles an engagement
ring, and says the words, "Cele, would you do something for me? Would
you marry me?" what do you think he is indicating about his intentions?

Hmm... that's a tricky one. Could mean he wants to get um.. some...
and is use to giving women rings to do it.

Is there anything I could say in reply to this that wouldn't get me into
trouble?

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

LOL... I haven't a clue. Check with the married folks.

Are there many in here these days?

snip

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Cele & Paul

Let's see... it's December what? 'Bout time you guys came up for air.

We had major internet connection issues.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it like glue.

Congratulations!

Thanks, 'Kate.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 2nd 05, 11:07 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:20:18 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Hahah you too sound like a perfect match. Congrats!

We think so. :-)

Mind you we're biased. :-Þ

Thanks.

Yeah, what she said. ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 2nd 05, 11:09 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:09:54 -0500, "Lisa" wrote:
"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message
"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date?

Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with

if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you

there.

Absolutely! Set the date! After all, that's the point of getting

engaged,
isn't it?

Congratulations.

Thanks both and we really *are* working hard to finalise a date.

Thanks! We'll keep you posted. Now to survive the intervening spans of
separation......

Yeah, you can say that again.

I want March to come. OK, really, I want August to come.

Want, want, want, that's all I ever hear from you.

Don't ever change. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 2nd 05, 11:12 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:30:51 GMT, Alex Nemeth
wrote:
On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:

Cele: Hi everybody! Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one. We
just finally got a net connection in this hotel in Boston, or we
might've wished you all a Merry Christmas earlier.

chuckle After all those "get a room" posts you finally did. :-)

Yup. ;-)

Yeah, I liked that part too.

Must have been all that snow tha kept you under "wraps" for this long

Heh. Nah, fact is, we had a monster of a time getting a broadband
drop. I took my laptop for various reasons, but partly because it's a
good games & DVD machine when you've got kids along. But we hoped to
follow this post up sooner, except only the Boston hotel had a drop.
Neither of us has a dialup account and we were just too darned *busy*
to get our act together & go to a net cafe.

And "busy" should be taken literally, okay? With two kids around there
wasn't much free time for the two of us.

Did that sound sufficiently hard done by? I hope so. ;-)

I'm home now, though, and Paul & Pete'll be back at their home
tomorrow. So I'm answering 'cause I got here first. :-)

Pete's still not home. He's having a few days with his grandparents.

Happy New Year!

Indeed yes, what she said, again!

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 3rd 05, 12:37 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:02:04 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Joelle" wrote in message

We want MPGs & JPG's & real time video :-)

No, actually we don't.

Why not? :-(

It's because I'm old, fat and ugly isn't it?

Hey! You're not ugly!

[chortle]

You're a keeper, though....

LOL

Cele
Old January 3rd 05, 12:37 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:03:02 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Dec 2004 14:39:02 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

Congrats.

And leave the laptop home for the honeymoon.

Thanks. :-) We will.

We'll see.

We already do. I'm the one who can see and you're the one who can
walk, remember?

LMAO

Cele
Old January 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:06:17 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:
snip

Cele: I'm entirely fine with it. Here, let's try this: Hey you guys on
assp: If a fellow gives you a ring that closely resembles an engagement
ring, and says the words, "Cele, would you do something for me? Would
you marry me?" what do you think he is indicating about his intentions?

Hmm... that's a tricky one. Could mean he wants to get um.. some...
and is use to giving women rings to do it.

Is there anything I could say in reply to this that wouldn't get me into
trouble?

Sure. There's...."Not me, no way, I adore Cele and would never ever do
anything to hurt her....."

But I'll settle for the stuff you already said. LOL

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

LOL... I haven't a clue. Check with the married folks.

Are there many in here these days?

Lisa, I think.....who else? Can't remember. Oh. Where's Bri? We
haven't heard from her in ages, have we?

snip

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Cele & Paul

Let's see... it's December what? 'Bout time you guys came up for air.

We had major internet connection issues.

Yes. We did.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it like glue.

Especially since it's also true.

Congratulations!

Thanks, 'Kate.

What he said.

Cele
Old January 3rd 05, 12:42 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:09:25 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:09:54 -0500, "Lisa" wrote:
"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message
"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date?

Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with

if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you

there.

Absolutely! Set the date! After all, that's the point of getting

engaged,
isn't it?

Congratulations.

Thanks both and we really *are* working hard to finalise a date.

This is true. We're trying for Christmas holidays, of course, and
probably after Christmas day so we can do that at home with family.
But of course there's no reason we can't have the wedding, then do
Christmas, *then* go on a honeymoon....

We'll let you know.

Thanks! We'll keep you posted. Now to survive the intervening spans of
separation......

Yeah, you can say that again.

Now to survive....ah, hell with it. ;-)

I want March to come. OK, really, I want August to come.

Want, want, want, that's all I ever hear from you.

That's true. I'm terribly demanding. LOL

Don't ever change. :-)

Won't I start to smell bad after awhile?

Cele
Old January 3rd 05, 01:13 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:12:46 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

[...]

Heh. Nah, fact is, we had a monster of a time getting a broadband
drop. I took my laptop for various reasons, but partly because it's a
good games & DVD machine when you've got kids along. But we hoped to
follow this post up sooner, except only the Boston hotel had a drop.
Neither of us has a dialup account and we were just too darned *busy*
to get our act together & go to a net cafe.

And "busy" should be taken literally, okay? With two kids around there
wasn't much free time for the two of us.

No kidding. And I'm already getting ragged on by family for not seeing
things we were told to go see. I told 'em we'll just have to go back.
:-)

But the things we did do were fun. Except the whacked on the back of
the head part. So okay, everybody, how's this for ridiculous? A
Canadian and two Welshmen go skating in Central Park. The Canadian has
been skating for so long she can't remember not knowing how. The Welsh
child has skated once and the adult, not at all. Now. Who remains
upright, and who has a moderately impressive fall involving a nasty
lump on the head and first aid intervention? I'll give you a clue. The
latter wasn't anyone from Wales.

Then two Welshmen and two Canadians from the *Yukon* go off to find a
horse drawn buggy for a quasi-romantic (how romantic is it going to be
with tired kids along??) ride through Central Park. Who gets
hypothermic? The ones with no experience of extreme climate? The one
who went to a cold climate and had to adjust in adulthood? Nope. The
one who was flipping raised in the Yukon......

Then there was that safari. No, wait. It wasn't a safari. It was a
shopping trip to FAO Schwartz. That would be, the toystore in Home
Alone and Miracle on 34th Street. I *thought* it was a safari, at
first. There were full sized giraffes, and elephants, and ....what
were those other animals? Oh, right. Grizzlies. Penguins. All sorts of
stuff. Stuffed. Stuffed animals. Never saw anything like it. Who would
have guessed that a full sized realistic stuffed elephant comes in at
$1400? Not me.....

Who buys these things?

We did lots and lots of things. It was wonderful.

Next year, it'll be nice to all be together in our own home....

Did that sound sufficiently hard done by? I hope so. ;-)

Heh. Can't fool me. I was *there*. LOL

Cele

Old January 3rd 05, 09:31 PM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:
"Joelle" wrote in message

We want MPGs & JPG's & real time video :-)

No, actually we don't.

Why not? :-(

It's because I'm old, fat and ugly isn't it?

Hey! You're not ugly!

Sigh

Thanks, Honey.

[chortle]

:-Þ

You're a keeper, though....

Aww!

LOL

:-D

--
Paul Griffiths

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM