Lily's 12 day checkup

Old March 26th 04, 03:33 AM
New York Jen

Default Lily's 12 day checkup

We took Lily to the pediatrician today for her second checkup...to see if
she gained back her birth weight and to give her the first Hep. B shot. My
mother and hubby thought she gained a half a pound total from her last
visit...well...they were wrong. Drum roll please...she went from 6 pounds
13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds 14 ounces today! I knew she was eating
(and pooping) a lot, but I never thought she'd gain a pound in a week!
She's my lil girlie!

No wonder I'm so damn hungry!

- Jen

Old March 26th 04, 02:10 PM
Belphoebe

New York Jen wrote:

Drum roll
please...she went from 6 pounds 13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds
14 ounces today! I knew she was eating (and pooping) a lot, but I
never thought she'd gain a pound in a week! She's my lil girlie!

Well done, Jen! Isn't that a great feeling?

--
Belphoebe

Old March 26th 04, 03:33 PM
Nikki

New York Jen wrote:
Drum roll
please...she went from 6 pounds 13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds
14 ounces today!

Yay!!! Good work Jen and way to go Lily. :-)
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old March 26th 04, 04:04 PM
New York Jen

"Belphoebe" wrote in message
New York Jen wrote:

Drum roll
please...she went from 6 pounds 13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds
14 ounces today! I knew she was eating (and pooping) a lot, but I
never thought she'd gain a pound in a week! She's my lil girlie!

Well done, Jen! Isn't that a great feeling?

Yes, it totally is! I love the fat on her lil legs and knowing it all came
from me!

Old March 26th 04, 06:19 PM
New York Jen

It's my pleasure, Richard!

Hey, how 'bout some new pics of that daughter in law of mine???

"Richard" wrote in message
New York Jen wrote:
: We took Lily to the pediatrician today for her second checkup...to see

if
: she gained back her birth weight and to give her the first Hep. B shot.

My
: mother and hubby thought she gained a half a pound total from her last
: visit...well...they were wrong. Drum roll please...she went from 6

pounds
: 13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds 14 ounces today! I knew she was

eating
: (and pooping) a lot, but I never thought she'd gain a pound in a week!
: She's my lil girlie!

Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter's sister-in-law.

Nice work, Jen!

Richard
Micaela's dad

Old March 26th 04, 07:59 PM
Rosie

New York Jen wrote:
We took Lily to the pediatrician today for her second checkup...to see if
she gained back her birth weight and to give her the first Hep. B shot.

My
mother and hubby thought she gained a half a pound total from her last
visit...well...they were wrong. Drum roll please...she went from 6 pounds
13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds 14 ounces today! I knew she was

eating
(and pooping) a lot, but I never thought she'd gain a pound in a week!
She's my lil girlie!

Wow! Fantastic work Jen (especially with the little man to keep busy as
well!). How are you coping with life with 2? Should I toss away my
diaphragm and get down to business? ; )

ROSIE
Mum to Ella, nearly 18 months

Old March 26th 04, 09:51 PM
New York Jen

"Rosie" wrote in message
New York Jen wrote:
We took Lily to the pediatrician today for her second checkup...to see

if
she gained back her birth weight and to give her the first Hep. B shot.

My
mother and hubby thought she gained a half a pound total from her last
visit...well...they were wrong. Drum roll please...she went from 6

pounds
13 ounces last Wednesday to 7 pounds 14 ounces today! I knew she was

eating
(and pooping) a lot, but I never thought she'd gain a pound in a week!
She's my lil girlie!

Wow! Fantastic work Jen (especially with the little man to keep busy as
well!). How are you coping with life with 2? Should I toss away my
diaphragm and get down to business? ; )

ROSIE
Mum to Ella, nearly 18 months

Hmmm...let's see. Laszlo was 16 months old when I got pregnant with Lily,
so you'd better hurry up!

Life with two is definitely challenging, but so far Lily's a really good
baby and Laszlo has taken to her famously - which is shocking to us all.
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, it can't go this well for
long. I AM exhausted, which I knew would happen, but it's really so amazing
to have this new little person here. I say to her like a dozen times a day,
"Who are you?" She seems like a little intruder here. Hubby and I say it's
because we weren't really a "family" until Laszlo came along and we became
such a strong family with the three of us that she just feels like a
stranger! Don't get me wrong, we LOVE her to pieces! It's just a
transition is all.

- Jen

Newborn checkup Angela Schepers Pregnancy 8 May 26th 04 02:02 AM
36 week checkup Sandi Pregnancy 4 May 9th 04 04:59 AM
32wk checkup Angela Schepers Pregnancy 5 March 19th 04 03:32 PM
40 week checkup New York Jen Pregnancy 8 March 12th 04 02:06 PM
28 week checkup Carolyn Jean Fairman Pregnancy 0 November 25th 03 02:46 AM