Breastfeeding news from Sweden (also: Pediatrician 'responds' to Gastaldo)

Old May 9th 04, 09:16 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Breastfeeding news from Sweden (also: Pediatrician 'responds' to Gastaldo)

Pediatrician Jeff P.Utz, MD wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
link.net...
Breastfeeding IS immunization. (See LITTLE KNOWN FACT below.)

Vaccination is NOT immunization.

Vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization, i.e., some vaccinated children

are
NOT IMMUNIZED by their vaccinations.

Calling vaccination attempted immunization is very misleading.

##### Calling vaccination attempted immunization is ACCURATE.

Vaccination
works.

##### Vaccination USUALLY works to generate an immune response. Sometimes
it doesn't. Vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization.

In the US, the rate of birth defects from rubella is almost zero, the
rate of measles is almost zero, the rate of mumps is almost zero, the rate
of polio is zero, the rate of smallpox is zero, the rate of invasive Hib

(a
cause of pneumonia and menigitis) is much lower, the rate of serious

chicken
pox disease and deaths is lower, etc., all due to vaccination.

VACCINATION PROMOTION FRAUD:

Vaccinated-but-not-immunized children must stay in school during disease
outbreaks while vaccine exempt children are sent home (protected). This
fraud - pretending that vaccination equals immunization - endangers

children
not immunized by their vaccinations - that is - because we don't know

which
children were not immunized by their vaccinations, ALL schoolchildren

must
be sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks.

Really? Based on what science?

#### LOL! Stop pretending that vaccination equals immunization - it
doesn't. You are petulantly demanding science instead of acknowledging the
obvious fraud.

Parents of vaccinated children should mention to their pediatricians

that
vaccinated children will be endangered during outbreaks and ask them to

take
action to stop the fraudulent vaccination promotion and work to make

sure
that state laws are changed to reassure parents that ALL schoolchildren

will
be sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks.

Can you please cite some examples where kids were induly endangered and
suffered serious consequences?

##### LOL! Stop pretending that vaccination equals immunization - it
doesn't. Stop your fraudulent vaccination promotion.

NOTE: Schoolchildren who were breastfed received free DAILY

immunizations
which reportedly made (and make) MD-needle-vaccinations work better.

LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Breastfeeding women scan their environments for
pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their
breasts daily.

Acutally, it is the child sucking the milk. The mother doesn't inject
anything.

#### Sheesh! I put "inject" in quotes!

How many schoolchildren still have significant amount of antibodies from
their breast-feeding days in their systems? Last time I was at an

elementary
school, I didn't see any of the student breastfeeding.

BREASTFEEDING NEWS FROM SWEDEN

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

In 2002, Hanson and Telemo modified their "ACTIVE impact" statement as
follows (emphasis added):

"Via several mechanisms it SEEMS that human milk can actively stimulate the
immune system of the breast-fed infant." [Hanson and Telemo and colleagues.
Pediatr Int. 2002 Aug;44(4):347-52.
PubMed abstract]

#### Jeff, are you saying you know that breastfeeding does NOT help the
immune system function more efficiently for years to come?

#### Here are Hanson and Telemo in 2003 again saying SEEMS (my emphasis):
"[b]reast-feeding starting directly after delivery will provide an excellent
defense against the microbes normally meeting the neonate and needed to
induce development of its immune system. The milk also contains numerous
components, which seem to enhance the infant's host defense as well as
capacity to develop tolerance, helping to avoiding allergic reactivity to
foods, etc. CONCLUSIONS: Several studies show that breast-feeding prevents
allergic diseases, but there are also good disagreeing studies. Supported by
animal data, it seems that protection is enhanced in areas with more
advantageous fat intake, inter alia lower ratio of n-6/n-3 fatty acids.
Breast-feeding SEEMS to protect against future development of allergic
diseases, but possibly less so in countries with an untoward maternal fat
intake.
--Hanson et al.^^^ Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2003 Jun;90(6 Suppl 3):59-63.
PubMed abstract

^^^Hanson LA, Korotkova M, Telemo E. Department of Clinical Immunology,
Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden.

If breastfeeding provides "an excellent defense...needed to induce
development of its immune system" - perhaps there is not such a need for the
word SEEMS in the last sentence?

#### I'll copy Hanson and Telemo via
and

WHY aren't MDs telling the world that breastfeeding women are

IMMUNIZERS -
esp. since breastfeeding
reportedly makes MD-needle-vaccinations work better?!

Get a clue. Doctors do recommend breast feeding and do explain to

expectant
mothers that breast feeding protects their babies from disease.

LOL! SAY it Jeff! Breastfeeding is IMMUNIZATION - powerful PASSIVE
immunization - part of the immune system of the mother/child diad.

And try this: Breastfeeding women scan the environment for pathogens and
manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY.

(Note the quotes around "inject." : )

Finally Jeff, ask yourself...

What woman is going to fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed after

being
explicitly informed that she can immunize her baby daily and that her
breastfeedings possibly make MD-needle vaccinations work better?

**MDs** should get a clue!

See below...

ATTENTION PARENTS INTERVIEWING PEDIATRICIANS...

Please ask pediatricians...

Why are ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs missing this GOLDEN

opportunity
make the immunization rate *and* the vaccination rate skyrocket!?

Hint Hint: The decision to breast feed or not usually is made by mothers
before the baby is born. Mothers usually do not see their pediatiricians
until after the baby is born. However, when mothers do go for a prenatal
visit, pediatricians will almost always encourage breastfeeding.

What a JeffP.Utz!! Specialization in medicine - babies be damned!

You pediatricians COULD tell OBs about the golden opportunity to make the
immunization rate and the vaccination rate skyrocket when you tell them to
stop senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% (see the postscript)...

Jeff, sorry to call you a putz - I guess *I'm* the putz - for thinking
medical specialties might work together to help babies.

Ask yourselves...

What woman is going to fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed after

being
explicitly informed that she can immunize her baby daily and that her
breastfeedings possibly make MD-needle vaccinations work better?

As pediatricians work to change state laws to finally offer
vaccinated-children-not-immunized-by-their-vaccinations the same

protection
that has always been afforded vaccine exempt children (see above), they

can
finally start telling the world that they have - in effect - been

denying
massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free DAILY immunizations

that
reportedly make vaccinations work better...

The fact of the matter is that mothers' antibodies are to things which the
mother's immune system has been exposed to in the recent past.

#### Thank you for stating this fact of the matter - I agree!

And the antibodies only last for a limited time in the child's body. So by
the time a child has reached school age, the child is entirely on his own
immunologically.

#### Maybe Hansen and Telemo (above) are totally wrong?

#### Regardless...

##### This is NOT a reason for pediatricians to fail to tell OBs that they
should tell pregnant women that breastfeeding is IMMUNIZATION.

##### Nor is it a reason for pediatricians to fail to tell OBs that they
should not be closing birth canals etc. (see the postscript)...

Stopping pediatricians from endangering some vaccinated children is sort

of
a win-win situation: The immunization rate and the vaccination rate

will
both skyrocket - and pediatricians will have more credibility

eventually...

(...)

Jeff

Jeff, I don't think pediatricians will soon go for more credibility.

I think they will maintain their pretense that vaccination equals
immunization - and their vaccination promotion fraud - and their silence
about OBs closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most babies'
spines at birth...

Just a guess.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS As I've previously noted...

I am VERY interested in seeing the immunization and vaccination rates
skyrocket - and I think the best way to do this is to stop the obvious MD
lie of omission - urge MDs to start telling the world that breastfeeding
women scan their environments for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS
which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY.

See Vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization (Attn: Mitch Haas, DC at
WSCC)

See also: Interviewing pediatricians ( immunizations and vaccinations)

My PRIORITY though is stopping OBs and CNMwives from closing birth canals up
to 30%...

PROOF that OBs and CNMwives are routinely closing birth canals up to 30%...

The 30% is from the medical literature...

The closing birth canals part is simple biomechanics...

Jason Gardosi, MD, director of the British National Health
Service/NHS West Midlands Perinatal
Institute/WMPI writes of the semirecumbent
delivery position (semisitting):

"...the weight of the mother is in part taken on the sacrum which is
therefore pushed upwards, thus decreasing the antero-posterior diameter of
the pelvic outlet..."
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm

The funny thing is, Jason Gardosi, MD also *recommends* semisitting (closing
the birth canal) - or used to!

"The second stage...You might want to remain in bed with your back propped
up with pillows...As you push, try to let yourself 'open up' below..."
http://www.preg.info/book/chapter11.htm

NOTE: Jason Gardosi, MD and his fellow British OB pal Malcolm Griffiths once
got me censored from an international OB/GYN listserv - but fortunately not
before two of my posts were archived thereon:
http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/ob-gy...9707/0128.html
http://forums.obgyn.net/ob-gyn-l/OBGYNL.9707/0153.html

Anyone interested in some entertaining obstetric reading, check out Jason's
1989 Lancet "randomised controlled trial of squatting" - where nobody
squatted...

See Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for hours)...

MORE PROOF that OBs are knowingly closing birth canals...

According to the Merck Manual:

"When shoulder dystocia occurs...the mother's thighs are hyperflexed to
increase the diameter of the pelvic outlet..."
http://www.merck.com/mrkshared/mmanu...er253/253g.jsp

WHY are OBs and CNMwives (nurse midwives) waiting until the
head is
out and shoulders get stuck before giving the baby maximum pelvic outlet
diameter?

WHY are OBs and CNMwives forcing babies' heads through birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%?
WHY are OBs and CNMwives KEEPING birth canals closed when babies' shoulders
get stuck?

(Merely hyperflexing the thighs does NOT get the woman off her sacrum. This
is BAD McRoberts maneuver. ON A POSITIVE NOTE: Gardosi et al.'s WMPI site
(quoted above) recommends a version of GOOD McRoberts
if the shoulders get stuck...
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm)

LADIES: HELP PROTECT YOUR VAGINAS...

OBs and CNMwives are slicing vaginas (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring everything possible is being done to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of
Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

WEIRD: In 1993, the authors of Williams Obstetrics published the correct
biomechanics at my request but they left in their text (in the same
paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my attention to
their text.

The "dorsal widens" bald lie was created when Ohlsen informed the authors of
Williams Obstetrics in 1973 that they were still claiming that the pelvic
diameters *don't change* at delivery!

ALSO WEIRD: Before Ohlsen stimulated their "dorsal widens" bald lie, the
authors of Williams Obstetrics were ignoring Borell and Fernstrom's 1957
RADIOGRAPHIC demonstration that the diameters DO change - and this MANY
years after (way back in 1911) J. Whitridge Williams, MD - the first author
of Williams Obstetrics - clinically demonstrated 4cm of AP outlet diameter
change!

For details: See my Open Letter to FTC at:
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

PREGNANT WOMEN: It is EASY for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN the
"extra" up
to 30%.
Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or deliver on
hands-and-knees, kneeling, standing, squatting, etc.

BUT BEWA "Midwives...encourage...semisitting." (closing the birth canal!)
--Yale CNMwifery Prof. Helen Varney. Varney's Midwifery. Sudbury, MA: Jones
and Bartlett. 4th ed. 2004:839]

Some MDs and MBs will let you "try" "alternative"
delivery positions but will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close
your birth canal!) as you push your baby out!

If your baby's shoulders get stuck OBs and CNMwives will KEEP your birth
canal closed!

Yale CNMwifery Prof. Varney (just cited) writes:

"In the event of...shoulder dystocia...the woman should be
in a lithotomy position..." (p. 839)

Talk to your CNMwife or MD or MB about this TODAY. (For further details see
"Criminal medical CAM," URL above.)

CNMwives/MDs/MBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must - first
get the
woman off her sacrum - off her back/butt.

Old May 10th 04, 12:02 AM
Jeff

Sorry, you don't understand science. That's ok. You are only a chiropractor.

The fact of the matter is that vaccination works. And is immunization.
Vaccination doesn't work 100% of the time. I never claimed it does.

If I am incorrect, please provide real evidence of this.

Jeff

Old May 10th 04, 01:36 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Pediatrics is science! LOL! (Jeff the pediatrician again...)

PEDIATRICS IS SCIENCE! LOL! (Jeff the pediatrician again...)

Pediatrician Jeff P.Utz, MD wrote:

Sorry, you don't understand science. That's ok. You are only a

chiropractor.

The fact of the matter is that vaccination works. And is immunization.
Vaccination doesn't work 100% of the time. I never claimed it does.

If I am incorrect, please provide real evidence of this.

Jeff,

I repeat the OBVIOUS "real evidence" that MDs are claiming IN EFFECT that
vaccination works 100% of the time....

Vaccine-exempt children are sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks -
but vaccinated-but-not-immunized children are NOT so protected...

MDs are *endangering vaccinated children* as they IN EFFECT claim that
vaccination works 100% of the time!

If vaccine exempt children are worth protecting during disease outbreaks, so
are *vaccinated* children not immunized by their vaccinations.

The fact of the matter is vaccination does NOT always work - vaccination is
NOT immunization - vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization.

Why lie about this further?

Why further the vaccination promotion fraud - and endanger vaccinated
children?

Why not help end it? (See the intellectual foundation of medicine below.)

FURTHER bizarre pediatric behavior...

MDs are failing to tell the world that breastfeeding women scan for
pathogens and manufacture specific immunizations which they "inject" with
their breasts DAILY.

MDs are bizarrely ignoring a way to make the immunization rate skyrocket!

THINK ABOUT IT!

What woman is going to fail to at least ATTEMPT to breastfeed after being
explicitly informed that she can immunize her baby daily AND that her
breastfeedings possibly make MD-needle vaccinations work better?!

See again: Breastfeeding news from Sweden (also: Pediatrician 'responds' to
Gastaldo)

Finally, Jeff....

As for me not understanding science (ostensibly because I am "only a chiropr
actor")...

LOL!

In late 1987, I pointed out that the journal Pediatrics (AAP) had just
perpetuated phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology and thereby helped
perpetuate American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior - the en
masse ripping and slicing of infant penises.

Since there were then (and still aren't) any medical indications, I called
for an end to the obvious child abuse - and for a religious exemption for
Jewish circumcision.

In the Jan 1988 issue of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP
opposed ALL religious exemptions.

In the Feb 1988 issue of Pediatrics, AAP came out in favor of anonymity for
PERPETRATORS of child abuse!

In March 1988, the California Medical Association ignored its own Scientific
Board and by voice vote instantly made "an effective public health measure"
out of "no medical indication" routine infant circumcision!

American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward males had just
been exposed as OBVIOUS child abuse - so OF COURSE the CMA had to declare
the mass child abuse "an effective public health measure." (!)

Pediatricians were "SCIENTIFICALLY" opposing all religious exemptions and
calling for anonymity for perpetrators of child abuse... Yeah right. LOL!

And there is this bit of pediatric "science"...

Adverse event reports are essential for determining the safety of vaccines -
yet Congress had to DEMAND that pediatricians make these essential
reports...

And in 1993 it was reported that MDs were failing to report up to 99% of
adverse events from medicines!!

CDC Vaccine Information Sheets compare the risk of medicine's (unknown) to
the risk of vaccination (unknown)!!

Pediatrics is science! LOL!

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct."
--Eddy DM. The challenge. (Jan12)1990 JAMA

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what membership in
both the AMA and our state medical associations is all about...'Joining
the AMA is like joining a church...'"
--Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD: The AMA and U.S. Health Policy Since 1940,
1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL.
In Western J Med, 1985;142(2):273.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Do NOT get me wrong Jeff - I am NOT saying that chiropractic is
scientific.

Chiropractic is right now FAMILIARIZING itself with science...

Meanwhile MDs actively PRETEND science and commit mass child abuse.

Incredibly, apparently cowed by the power of political medicine...

The chiro trade unions are remaining silent - JUST LIKE PEDIATRICIANS -
about OBs knowingly closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating most
babies' spines at birth...

So I say again...

While I am VERY interested in seeing the immunization and vaccination rates
skyrocket - and while I think the best way to do this is to urge MDs to
start telling the world that breastfeeding
women scan their environments for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS
which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY.

My PRIORITY is stopping OBs and CNMwives from closing birth canals up

Old May 14th 04, 12:22 AM
Hillary Israeli

In .net,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

*I repeat the OBVIOUS "real evidence" that MDs are claiming IN EFFECT that
*vaccination works 100% of the time....

Todd,

I repeat the OBVIOUS "real evidence" that you are claiming IN EFFECT that
MDs are claiming that vaccination works 100% of the time, when in fact
MDs are making no such claims. No MD worth his or her salt would ever make
such a claim. I have seen PLENTY of MDs for vaccinations and not a one has
ever made such a claim. In fact, far from it.

Old May 18th 04, 04:53 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Hillary Israeli, VMD

I wrote that MDs are fraudulently promoting vaccinations by claiming IN
EFFECT that vaccination works 100% of the time...

HILLARY ISRAELI, VMD "responded":

"No MD worth his or her salt would ever make such a claim. I have seen
PLENTY of MDs for vaccinations and not a one has ever made such a claim. In
fact, far from it.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Hillary,

MANY things MDs do make them "worth their salt," but fraudulent vaccination
promotion is not one of those things...

Here again is the text you snipped...

[I wrote it to Jeff P.Utz, MD, pediatrician...]

....MDs are claiming IN EFFECT that vaccination works 100% of the time....

Vaccine-exempt children are sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks -
but vaccinated-but-not-immunized children are NOT so protected...

MDs are *endangering vaccinated children* as they IN EFFECT claim that
vaccination works 100% of the time!

If vaccine exempt children are worth protecting during disease outbreaks, so
are *vaccinated* children not immunized by their vaccinations.

[ALL children must be sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks - not
just vaccine exempt children. The laws must be changed.]

Vaccination does NOT always work - vaccination is NOT immunization -
vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization.

Failing to protect vaccinated children during disease outbreaks is
relatively minor child abuse/child neglect compared to other obvious MD
crimes.

See Various MD crimes (obvious ones)...

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old May 18th 04, 01:04 PM
Hillary Israeli

In . net,
Todd Gastaldo wrote:

*I wrote that MDs are fraudulently promoting vaccinations by claiming IN
*EFFECT that vaccination works 100% of the time...

Right. You wrote that falsehood. I am glad to see you own up to it.
You also quote me correctly he

*HILLARY ISRAELI, VMD "responded":
*
*"No MD worth his or her salt would ever make such a claim. I have seen
*PLENTY of MDs for vaccinations and not a one has ever made such a claim. In
*fact, far from it.
*http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

The rest of the post to which I am replying really doesn't say anything
new or interesting. You are just repeating the opening statement - "that
MDs are fraudulently promoting vaccinations by claiming IN EFFECT that
vaccination works 100% of the time." That is an untrue statement. You
might say "some MDs are fraudulently..." and that would be true. But not
all, and not even most MDs make that fraudulent claim that vaccines work
100% of the time. Furthermore no one but the most uneducated would expect
that to be the case anyway.

Stop lying about what MDs say. Do you have every medical office in the
world bugged? How would you even know?

Old May 18th 04, 03:17 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default 'To hell with vaccinated children during disease outbreaks' (MDs say in effect)

MDs ARE SAYING IN EFFECT:

"TO HELL WITH VACCINATED CHILDREN DURING DISEASE OUTBREAKS..."

Veterinarian Hillary Israeli wrote:
snip
You...quote me correctly he

snip
*
*"No MD worth his or her salt would ever make such a claim. I have seen
*PLENTY of MDs for vaccinations and not a one has ever made such a claim.

In
*fact, far from it.

*http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0manx.misty.co
m&output=gplain

#### Hillary, thank you for acknowledging that I quoted you correctly. I
always try to be accurate.

The rest of the post to which I am replying really doesn't say anything
new or interesting.

##### False. See the interesting part (again) below. Tsk, tsk, Hillary:
You AGAIN snipped/ignored the interesting part.

You are just repeating the opening statement - "that
MDs are fraudulently promoting vaccinations by claiming IN EFFECT that
vaccination works 100% of the time"...That is an untrue statement.

##### False and false. See below.

You
might say "some MDs are fraudulently..." and that would be true.

#### Thanks for conceding (at least) that SOME MDs are claiming in effect
that vaccination works 100% of the time.

But not
all, and not even most MDs make that fraudulent claim that vaccines work
100% of the time.

#### Arrgghhh! I didn't SAY "all" or "most" - I said **MDs** are claiming
in effect that vaccination works 100% of the time.

#### It is true though that MOST MDs silently go along with the obvious
vaccination promotion fraud...

#### THEREFORE (I say again) MDs are claiming IN EFFECT that vaccination
works 100% of the time.

#### Incidentally, most MDs are also saying in effect that they are
substantially ANTI-immunization - by lying by omission thereby denying
massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations. See
my "doesn't say anything interesting or new" post, excerpt and URL below.

Furthermore no one but the most uneducated would expect
that to be the case anyway.

#### Your "uneducated" ad hominem is noted. Merely suggesting that I am
"uneducated" (or that those who think like me are "uneducated") does not
make it so.

Stop lying about what MDs say.

#### Your "lying" ad hominem is noted. Merely inferring that I am lying
("Stop lying") does not make it so.

#### If you must make such claims, please offer EVIDENCE.
Snipping/ignoring my argumentation - and issuing forth with ad hominems - is
intellectually dishonest argumentation.

Do you have every medical office in the
world bugged? How would you even know?

#### Hillary, I don't *need* to bug every medical office.

#### Most state vaccination laws are fraudulently called "immunization"
laws. Based on this obvious fraud, most state vaccination laws also
fraudulently mandate protection for vaccine exempt children during disease
outbreaks but leave vaccinated-but-not-immunized children unprotected. MDs
are remaining silent about this vaccination promotion fraud thereby claiming
IN EFFECT that vaccination is 100% effective - to hell with
vaccinated-but-not-immunized children during disease outbreaks.

#### Here again is the interesting part of my "doesn't say anything
interesting or new" post.

#### It's not new (I've said it before) - but it *is* interesting:

Vaccine-exempt children are sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks -
but vaccinated-but-not-immunized children are NOT so protected...

MDs are *endangering vaccinated children* as they IN EFFECT claim that
vaccination works 100% of the time!

If vaccine exempt children are worth protecting during disease outbreaks, so
are *vaccinated* children not immunized by their vaccinations.

[ALL children must be sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks - not
just vaccine exempt children. The laws must be changed.]

Vaccination does NOT always work - vaccination is NOT immunization -
vaccination is ATTEMPTED immunization.

Failing to protect vaccinated children during disease outbreaks is
relatively minor child abuse/child neglect compared to other obvious MD
crimes.

See Various MD crimes (obvious ones)...

END excerpt of Gastaldo's "doesn't say anything interesting or new" post

Hillary, to my knowledge, I am the first to have pointed out that MDs are
claiming in effect that vaccination works 100% of the time - which may
explain why most state vaccination laws embody this rather obvious
vaccination promotion fraud.

If you run across any other "uneducated" persons "lying" about this - please
post the relevant cites and quotes so that all can see that I am not the
only "uneducated" person "lying" about the obvious MD vaccination promotion
fraud.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old May 18th 04, 07:42 PM
Coleah

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
. net...
MDs ARE SAYING IN EFFECT:

"TO HELL WITH VACCINATED CHILDREN DURING DISEASE OUTBREAKS..."

Veterinarian Hillary Israeli wrote:

VETERINARIAN ?????

snip
You...quote me correctly he

snip
*

Old May 18th 04, 08:25 PM
Hillary Israeli

In zOsqc.73127$536.11864691@attbi_s03,
Coleah wrote:

*
*"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
.net...
* MDs ARE SAYING IN EFFECT:
*
* "TO HELL WITH VACCINATED CHILDREN DURING DISEASE OUTBREAKS..."
*
* Veterinarian Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
*
*VETERINARIAN ?????

You got a problem with that?

Ignore Todd. I usually do. Sometimes I just can't help myself though. He's
such a wack job.