Taking it light

Old April 27th 05, 01:02 AM
Mark Probert

Default Taking it light

For those of you who have responded to my postings since Friday and have yet
to get a response...patience.

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and had to
receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of blood, hemoglobin
was 5.2) before a very qualified gastroenterologist found the problem and
fixed it.

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only spending a
few minutes on line until the weekend.

Old April 27th 05, 01:39 AM
Roman Bystrianyk

My brother had NSAID-induced internal bleeding and recently my father
ended up in the hospital for 3 days in very serious condition after a
routine endoscopy so I understand this is a difficult time for you.
Wishing you a speedy and healthful recovery.

Old April 27th 05, 01:40 AM
Nana Weedkiller

"Mark Probert" Mark wrote in message
I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only spending a
few minutes on line until the weekend.

Take care of yourself, gangsta! ;-)

Old April 27th 05, 02:23 AM
John Que

"Roman Bystrianyk" wrote in message
ups.com...
My brother had NSAID-induced internal bleeding and recently my father
ended up in the hospital for 3 days in very serious condition after a
routine endoscopy so I understand this is a difficult time for you.
Wishing you a speedy and healthful recovery.

I have to wonder as to whether OTC NSAID played
a role Mark's GI bleed.

Old April 27th 05, 04:21 AM
David Wright

In article ,
00doc wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
For those of you who have responded to my postings since Friday and
have yet to get a response...patience.

I was hospitalized on Friday morning with a GI bleeding problem and
had to receive 5 units of blood (that is around a 2/3rds loss of
blood, hemoglobin was 5.2) before a very qualified
gastroenterologist
found the problem and fixed it.

I am taking it easy until I am fully recovered and will be only
spending a few minutes on line until the weekend.

Get well.

Hear, hear. Speedy recovery, Mark.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"His staff loves to say Bush is a man who doesn't know the
meaning of the word 'quit.' Well, apparently he's not all
that conversant with the word 'shame' either." (Will Durst)

Old April 27th 05, 05:39 AM

Get well soon. I'll be sending my prayers to G-d...through St.
Erasmus, the patron saint of GI disorders.

You know, it's just my way...sinner that I am, evidently.

IOW, allahu ahkbar, bro...may you recover soon.

Mark