HI! - Intro

Old May 10th 04, 02:24 PM
Shannon

Default HI! - Intro

Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself since I think I'll be hanging around
here for a while! I guess I can consider myself a TTCer. I am sooooo
excited. I'm in my 2 week waiting period and it is driving me CRAZY!!

This seems like a great newsgroup and I'm really looking forward to the
support I can receive here, and hopefully I can contribute and provide
some support to someone else

I just thought I would say HI!!
--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Old May 10th 04, 05:30 PM
Sophie

"Shannon" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself since I think I'll be hanging around
here for a while! I guess I can consider myself a TTCer. I am sooooo
excited. I'm in my 2 week waiting period and it is driving me CRAZY!!

This seems like a great newsgroup and I'm really looking forward to the
support I can receive here, and hopefully I can contribute and provide
some support to someone else

I just thought I would say HI!!
--
Shannon

Hi, welcome, and good luck

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Old May 10th 04, 05:56 PM
kim in cville

Hi Shannon--
Welcome! I am in the same place as you--TTC #1 and in the 2 week wait. I'm
on day 21 and hope to know something next week. I hope we both get lucky!
--Kim in cville

Old May 10th 04, 05:58 PM
Shannon

Hi Shannon--

"Shannon" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself since I think I'll be hanging around
here for a while! I guess I can consider myself a TTCer. I am sooooo
excited. I'm in my 2 week waiting period and it is driving me CRAZY!!

This seems like a great newsgroup and I'm really looking forward to the
support I can receive here, and hopefully I can contribute and provide
some support to someone else

I just thought I would say HI!!

Thanks! Good luck to you too

Old May 11th 04, 02:19 AM
ModernMiko

"Shannon" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself since I think I'll be hanging around
here for a while! I guess I can consider myself a TTCer. I am sooooo
excited. I'm in my 2 week waiting period and it is driving me CRAZY!!

This seems like a great newsgroup and I'm really looking forward to the
support I can receive here, and hopefully I can contribute and provide
some support to someone else

I just thought I would say HI!!
--
Shannon

That frickin 2 week wait (or 2WW as we like to say) is the worst, isn't it?
I went through so many of those darn things and *bam* now there finally
another little one on the way :-). Welcome to a great and understanding and
compassionate group!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old May 11th 04, 04:03 AM
Sandi

"Shannon" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself since I think I'll be hanging around
here for a while! I guess I can consider myself a TTCer. I am sooooo
excited. I'm in my 2 week waiting period and it is driving me CRAZY!!

This seems like a great newsgroup and I'm really looking forward to the
support I can receive here, and hopefully I can contribute and provide
some support to someone else

I just thought I would say HI!!
--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Welcome and good luck! Hope your 2ww goes by quick!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2

Intro was bedwetting questions 10yo boy Leandra General (moderated) 0 January 23rd 04 03:17 PM
Help! newborn screaming, plus intro Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 32 November 2nd 03 10:47 PM
intro and question attachment parenting Alicia General (moderated) 24 October 17th 03 01:27 AM
official intro A&G&K Pregnancy 16 October 14th 03 01:04 AM
Long intro and glucosamine ? Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 6 October 3rd 03 03:29 PM