Killed by spam

Old May 29th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default Killed by spam

"'Kate" wrote in message
Date of death
May 1, 2007

if you're interested send an email to replikate (at sign)
hotmail you should know the rest. I'll reply with
where we're meeting now.

Scum sucking spammers and that moron who thinks
he can republish posts.

evil laugh

**** you kbfamily.com

Heh... I still check here, but I've also noticed the spam has dropped
drastically since no one's been posting here!
I'm definitely going to miss it here, but oh well. This was always so easy
and convenient for me, but yes, I second the foul language I don't think
I've *ever* seen you use!!!
**** kbfamily.com... I should start spamming them LOL j/k

Old May 29th 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On May 29, 12:00?pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message

**** you kbfamily.com

I second the foul language I don't think
I've *ever* seen you use!!!

Ohhhhh....*I* sure have!!!! grin

**** kbfamily.com...

Yeah "**** OFF" kbfamily.com ! :-)

and we are sending in Spam eating Trolls next! SO THERE............

spam B.T.C. General 0 May 20th 07 09:59 PM
spam Taylor-VA General 1 May 19th 07 08:22 PM
NG spam Pop Foster Parents 0 April 26th 05 08:10 PM
What is up with the spam? KimandJuan Twins & Triplets 15 May 15th 04 12:52 AM
Has this ng been killed off? bidkev Foster Parents 0 March 22nd 04 01:16 AM